JOKER vs LEX LUTHOR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
discuss

Mider
bump

DigiMark007
In a fist fight? Joker. But Luthor is the better schemer. He thinks on a grander scale than Joker ever has. Given any sort of prep, Luthor wouldn't even break a sweat.

Mider
Maybe Joker just dont like big time gigs.

Mider
bump

Avalonofthewind
Few know this, but Luthor is a trained fighter.

NoFate007
Luthor is a decent fighter and has access to more and better technology.

Joker is completely unpredictable and actually puts up fights with Batman now and again.

I'd say it depends on what prep you give them. If you mean just a fist fight, I'd have to go with Luthor. If you mean "they see each other on the side of the street, with whatever they have in their pockets and such", I'd go with Joker, chances are he has a bomb with him or something insane like that.

Overall with prep, I'd give it to Luthor, but Joker is way cooler.

Juntai
Yep, trained by some of the best paid people in the world.. like Mercy for example.
Plus he's got that whole kryptonite in the blood thing.

Mider
If this was a war as in using each others resources i think Joker would win brain to brain since LAST LAUGH i think that Joker has never put his full mental potential into his past plans untill he thought he was gonna die after that he basically took over half the world and defeated many super heros even infecting circe making her turn superman into a monster has he not also almost defeated superman and been able to use the philsophy stone or rock of ages which lex could not figure out Joker is probably smarter then lex but his insanity makes him just that unstable that if he wasnt totally going after luthor with all he had he would lose but if he put all his effort into it like he did in Last Laugh i think Luthor would be toast.

Ultraman Baltan
Joker blows Luther away for being a more badass comic villain.
In the movies, Luther wins for being played by Kevin Spacy.
In the cartoons, well....... THE JOKER IS MARK FRIGGIN' HAMILL!

Ext@nt
Didn't Tron just close a thread like this down?

Tron
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Didn't Tron just close a thread like this down?

Yes I did.

Mider999
joker has been pawning luthor for a while hasnt he, with the philosophy stone, last laugh, when they teamed up, hmmm what other occassions, they just weird, JOKER PLAYED BY JACK NICOLSON HA! he'd send luthor a box of roses and have them coated with smilex.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.