Jango and Boba Fett In Jedi Purge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Envy
Jango and Boba is stuck in the Jedi Temple and suspected as Jedi Security by the Republic. They will be shot in sight. Jango and Boba must escape the temple, can they do it?

Note: They have all their weapons and equipments.

mace=badass
Yeah, they jump out of a window and use their jetpacks.

Shadow x 20
I agree with Mace. They jump out a window and fly away.

General Envy
Fine then, No Jetpacks

Shadow x 20
This is the attack on the Jedi Temple from ROTS? Anakin kills them both.

mace=badass
Well they have all their equipment so yes, they have their jetpacks.

Swanky-Tuna
Even with no jetpacks they could just grapple down the side of the building and run away.

Kaithen
Yeah they could use their Ropes big grin they can escape....

kamikz
And where would they continue after they'd climb outside the windows? The clones surley had the place surrounded so no one would get out.

Kaithen
oh crap i knew that i should read the whole thread im to lasy....

Kaithen
They would burn up the clones and they can use their missles....

Fishy
I would hope for all the Jedi that died and Anakin that they wouldn't make it out alive, if they would then really the Jedi were idiots and Anakin even more so for not blocking every single exit.

kamikz
Exactly

DarthMaul9123
boba has something on his arm that summons the slave one he used it in the mandalorian armor book, because he was trapped. So he could summon it, they both get in it, blow the building to pieces and fly off. that simple

kamikz
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
boba has something on his arm that summons the slave one he used it in the mandalorian armor book, because he was trapped. So he could summon it, they both get in it, blow the building to pieces and fly off. that simple

Um....that ship would get slaughterd in a sec, the clones also had ships attacking the temple and it didn't fall in seconds, it didn't even get totally destroyed.

Quote from kaithen: Their missiles could burn up the clones.

All the clones??? It barley scratched Obi-Wan, I bet they wouldent kill many with that. If they got into combat against them they would die, or Anakin would come and slaughter them both.

Kaithen
ROFL allrigth allrigth i think they wont make it

Lord Rikyl
You said they had all their equipment. They could do one of these things: a) use jetpacks to fly away b) grapple to the top and summon the slave one, c) use flamethrowers to create a visual barrier so the clones won't know what they're shooting at and run like hell.

exanda kane
Okay...Am I the only one who noticed that the Clones were only after Jedi? Hence Bail?

It'd be a doddle for the Prime Clone and hiss unholy child!

overlord
Jango and Boba accidently fall over some jedi kid corpses and get brain damage. They didn't make it unfortunately..

exanda kane
They do the Hukka and scare off the opposition...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.