Sick Disturbing Thoughts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
ever had any? im sure you have. post em here if uve got the guts

BackFire
"That girl is totally going to be hot as hell when she's about 16." *this is thought when the girl is like 5 or 6*

tabby999
i've been talking to people any just thought;
"i wonder what will happen if i just punch them in the face?"

i've also gone through and planned out how i'd cripple one of the guys i know (and kill his family)

eggmayo
Many times, when chavs are talking to me.. I'm thinking.. hmm, how CAN i make them back into that busy road?

Bloigen
"What would happen if I bent her over and went to town on her"

"She's sleeping, it won't hurt her"

Joke.
Or is it?

Pandemoniac
Better be a joke kid, or I'll have to concider this sick thought: what will last longer; your screaming or your bleeding

random task
Originally posted by BackFire
"That girl is totally going to be hot as hell when she's about 16." *this is thought when the girl is like 5 or 6*

i've had that sam eexact thought, but not that young. like when harry potter first came out, i was like... "dude, give that hermione chick a few years and she'll be hella hot!"

Bloigen
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Better be a joke kid, or I'll have to consider this sick thought: what will last longer; your screaming or your bleeding

Well that's just sad.

Ronny
Well, alot of times I've thought of hireing like.. oh 5 clowns to gang rape this girl at my school and video tape it and sell it to people. messed messed up i know.

Pandemoniac
Beats having to fantasise about sneaking up to sleeping (underage?) girls to get your rocks of

Fianna
Beats having to fantasise about sneaking up to sleeping (underage?) girls to get your rocks of shocking

I have weird thoughts like..once I passes this spiked fence and wondered what would happen if you feel on it from a height... messed ..and i kind of immagined it with out wanting to...

Ronny
messed ow.

Revernd Maynard
Just wondering if i could ever be able to run, knock someone out from behind and take their wallet shifty

Pandemoniac
That has happened for real several times. In quite a few occasions the poor sbujects of the event got their bottom jaw pierced by one of the spikes and were in tourment for hours before medics finally cut them loose

Bloigen
Originally posted by random task
i've had that sam eexact thought, but not that young. like when harry potter first came out, i was like... "dude, give that hermione chick a few years and she'll be hella hot!"

Everybody thought that.

Bloigen
Beats having to fantasise about sneaking up to sleeping (underage?) girls to get your rocks of

Grow up.

Ronny
I didnt stick out tongue I was like "Hey that ron guy sure is cute" stick out tongue CAuse i was like 11 or something when the movie came out.. 10 iunno i forgot.

and now its like "daaaammmn that boii is fioooone"

zac_j
i once thought of how much it wopuld hurt to cut my balls off and decided against it. shortly after that i thought about doing it to other people angel_not

lowrider370
feed someone till they explode

Bloigen
Originally posted by lowrider370
feed someone till they explode

laughing out loud

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Bloigen
Grow up.

Let's rephrase shall we. You displayed having the thought of abusing a girl in her sleep. Sure, you included a hint that you might be joking about it in the end, but as you are getting offended by comments I get less assured you were merely joking

leonheartmm
just a question but is it wrong to wanna abuse ur wife from time to time..........knowing that even thought shes gonna try n stop it, sumwhere deep down, she likes it?

DarkC
I have thoughts like that occasionally too. messed

ash007
started to fancy my cousin. I haven't seen her for 10 years and damn she has turned out really well

but yeah i know really sick embarrasment

leonheartmm
if u ask me, theres nuthin WRONG with likin a cousin, its just taboo with nuthin biological to back it up like the brother sister thing.

leonheartmm
how bout shovin rudolph's nose up santa's ass

lowrider370
Originally posted by leonheartmm
how bout shovin rudolph's nose up santa's ass
lol lol i got that recently

Bloigen
if u ask me, theres nuthin WRONG with likin a cousin, its just taboo with nuthin biological to back it up like the brother sister thing.

Kill yourself now.

AOR
hysterical My sickest thought is finding 7 people to kill through the 7 mortal sins...

fruits
oh i've had bunches about like, squishing little dogs, and kicking babies, and pushing over kids in wheelchairs, and playing "if you can walk and you know it stomp your feet" with kids in wheelchairs and giving a kid with cancer a comb, and then being like, what do you wanna be when you grow up, oh wiat, you'll NEVER grow up!!! just stuff like that

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR
hysterical My sickest thought is finding 7 people to kill through the 7 mortal sins...

How can you kill somebody through vanity and sloth?

Bloigen
Originally posted by fruits
oh i've had bunches about like, squishing little dogs, and kicking babies, and pushing over kids in wheelchairs, and playing "if you can walk and you know it stomp your feet" with kids in wheelchairs and giving a kid with cancer a comb, and then being like, what do you wanna be when you grow up, oh wiat, you'll NEVER grow up!!! just stuff like that

Kill yourself aswell.

fruits
Kill yourself aswell.
hey, everyone has the deep dark back part of their mind, i just have conversations with mine more then other people do.

leonheartmm
Kill yourself now.

lol, i have never felt anythin of that sort towards a cousin but im just sayin. it is a taboo in western society, nuthin more. if every1 is to become more liberal in their thinkin than male dominance etc r not the only things we need to reconsider, marryin a person who is not directly related to u by ur bilogical parent's blood is not bad, bilogically speaking, it doesnt have any real genetical reason to prohibit it UNLIKE marriage/sex between family members like brother, sisters, parents etc. its only that its part of the culture of most of the western world. for most its not anythin bad{havin said that there is a SLIGHT reason for not promotin it which is that there is a chance that recessive jeans might surface}

Bloigen
hey, everyone has the deep dark back part of their mind, i just have conversations with mine more then other people do.

Kill yourself now, or else.

Bloigen
I have sex with all my cousins and their pet horses!

What the f**k?

fruits
Kill yourself now, or else.
im afraid i cant do that. but hey, i have reason to have bad thoughts about kids in wheelchairs, me and my friend were beat up and mugged by one. no joke

Bloigen
im afraid i cant do that. but hey, i have reason to have bad thoughts about kids in wheelchairs, me and my friend were beat up and mugged by one. no joke

laughing

fruits
he cornered me and ran into my shin, then punched my friend in the arm, rolled over his toe, then stole his Coke. then he tried to reach in my pocket to steal my sprite but i ran. it was a closey

Raven Guardia
How can you kill somebody through vanity and sloth?

Vanity- Ever here of Narcissus?? Greek myth, but it proves a point

Sloth(fulness)- lazy=no job (perhaps) = no stable income = unable to pay bills/food etc= debt= possible loss of home= streets= possible cold/illness= may lead to death. now that maybe a bit exaggerated. but ya get the point.

Isredel
Sloth, Vanity, Wrath, Lust, Gluttiony, Greed, I forget the last one.

leonheartmm
i think it was ENVY

Isredel
Yeah. There we go. I know what happens to the envious also.

In Hell, They have nothing. Their mouths and eyes are sewed together so they realise how much they actually had. Now Their envy is complete. in life they were envied of what others had. In death, they envy of what they once had. A fitting punishment to envy ones self

bogen
sometimes for no apaernt reason i just wanna hurt people, don't no why?
martial arts has helped though.

Callous_Teen
Well there is this one kid i really hate. Morgan

Well first I hurt his family and friends
One by one only because i know it will hurt him oh so much
after that mubo jumbo let the real fun begin.

Beat him slowly, oh so slowly,
then after a long beating
I would cut him slowly not to deeply ,
but enough to keep him alive
and watch him DIE
DIe
DIE
Die
Then Finally I would listen oh so closely to his heart.
beat by beat i want to hear his last heart beat.
Oh the expression on his face priceless
Oh how I waited to do this.

Well thats just one way i would do it.

R.R.

Isredel
Originally posted by Callous_Teen

and watch him DIE
DIe
DIE
Die

R.R.

I think I hear sirens outside your house.

Callous_Teen
Really

well ya thats the problem How can i do it without getting caught

or maybe i do wanna get caught

Just you wait

Next time i will be national tv talking to barbraa walters about the murders yea
just wait i'll be famous

Isredel
Really

well ya thats the problem How can i do it without getting caught

or maybe i do wanna get caught

Just you wait

Next time i will be national tv talking to barbraa walters about the murders yea
just wait i'll be famous

Actually, in a day after the police arrest/find the dead body, They will put the murder on some crappy news show and then put in the section B1. In the next day, everyone will forget (Except relatives of the victim) and no one else will care

SnakeEyes
Eating babies...

Isredel
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Eating babies...

I like'em steamed and dipped in butter. How do you like them?

Isredel
I also like em BBQ'd

JacopeX
ever had any? im sure you have. post em here if uve got the guts KMC

Leo.M
"That girl is totally going to be hot as hell when she's about 16." *this is thought when the girl is like 5 or 6* Originally posted by random task

i same here messed

laughing hysterical laughing

JacopeX
im afraid i cant do that. but hey, i have reason to have bad thoughts about kids in wheelchairs, me and my friend were beat up and mugged by one. no joke You suck mad

Isredel

That's very hard to believe

Leo.M
i agree or maybe he's just really weak and couldn't take on the guy laughing

lowrider370

and watch him DIE
DIe
DIE
Die

R.R.

the FBI wants u
like the time i nearly blew up my school

Callous_Teen
Really

It's all i ever wanted

Is it too much to ask

Happy Dance

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Isredel
I like'em steamed and dipped in butter. How do you like them?

Well, first I usually put them in the microwave for like, 30 or 45 seconds, just to warm em up. Then I take them out and dump salt and honey on them. It's a weird combination, but man does it taste good.

a1hsauce
man...you guys got some sick disturbing thoughts....shifty I liak it!

leonheartmm
how about snoopy havin sex with garfield! bunny

Rogue Jedi
how about snoopbert having sex with anyone?

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
how about snoopbert having sex with anyone?

now THAT is a disturbing thought

Rogue Jedi
indeed..someone hold me!!!

Bardock42
Originally posted by DarkC
I have thoughts like that occasionally too. messed

It's not our fault....it's the girls fault..........you paedophile no expression

Rogue Jedi
dark c? a pedophile?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.