General Grevious Vs Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar, and Obi-Wan(TPM)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Envy
Happy Dance

Four lightsaber for Grievous and Grievous has confidence(No Fear).

Blind Guardian
Trio takes this. Grievous' abilities are horribly overrated.

Captain REX
Indeed.

General Envy
But this is Grievous with four lightsaber and full confidence. And the location is the deserted ship of Hypori. He can use Stealth and surprise attack em.

Lightsnake
Given that Obi-wan was already near to Grievous's equal...

mace=badass
Given that this is The Phantom Menace Obi- Wan....

Lightsnake
ah, whoops....Alright, that in mind, he's definitely inferior to Grievous...however, Kolar and Fisto could balance it out....We know Mace>>>>Grievous and Kolar and Fisto could be considered Windu's peers....Obi-wan'd be saber bait, though

mace=badass
Kolar and Fisto aren't really even near Mace's power...

Lightsnake
Mace certainly considers them peers in the Republic comics when they storm the Bounty Hunter's guild together...they certainly aren't scrubs

mace=badass
No, but compared to Mace they are.

Lightsnake
That's certainly not hard at any rate. The only people really above Mace in that era were Dooku, yoda and Palpy

Mace's outclassing of them wouldn't be so clear though. He's definitely above them, however

mace=badass
Well, I would have to say Mace is better than Dooku, and so would other people here. Yoda is better than Mace. But is Palpatine was better than Mace, why did Mace win? Don't give me that " Sidious threw the fight" either.

Lightsnake
Well, that aside, a combo of Vaapad and catching him off guard. Sidious would have won the fight if it continued, though...it was confirmed he had an extra saber, and he was much stronger in the force and cunning. The answer'd be: Better with the Force by far, worse with a saber probably

Dooku is not inferior to Mace though...Mace doesn't think he is and Dooku is one of two men to beat Mace...in the comics 'Obsession', Dooku and Mace square off....Dooku ends up besting Mace and knocks him away.

mace=badass
When they were young, and before Mace invented Vapaad.

Lightsnake
Untrue. Eve if it were true, there is the Clone Wars fight to consider. And Vaapad was created when Mace was around....what, in his thirties? Ten years before Dooku left. According to Mace, Dooku is the stronger. According to some comments, Dooku was second only to Yoda in the Order

mace=badass
Mace and Dooku sparred when they were young, and that was before Mace created Vapaad.

Lightsnake
That's not true, though. they'd have sparred when Mace was older as well. He told Saesee as much during a spar in Infinity's end, and Dooku had clearly faced Vaapad before. And Dooku bested him on Boz Pity

darthsith19
Okay, if this is overpowered Grievous on Hypori then he pwns. If it's ROTS Grievous on Hypori then, hmm, The Jedi since Kit alone'd be a good match for him and Obi-Wan wouldn't be to terrible. So the Jedi but there's a 50% chance Agen dies.

Lightsnake
Agen's very good in his own right.

And yeah, that was my bad...

Council#13
Yes, Agen and Saesee are being blamed for Lucas's dumb mistake of not putting the extra three Jedi in for longer

Three Jedi take this

jollyjim311
Yeah, Kit alone is an okay fight for Greivous. Agen is good, and so is Obi. Greivous is going down.

rikeen
jedi would take this, grievous would put up a mean fight. in fact, it all depends. i say if this fight were played out 100 times, grievous wins 35 times and jedi 64. the evil monkey in chris's closet wins once XD. kolar and fisto are nowhere near mace, but they are pretty adept. and obi wan is a great swordsman. they could pull it off.

DrDoom101
Wtf? People are sayin the Jedi Team takes this? GG took on Ki-Adi-Mundi, Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura, and other Jedi. He takes this.

overlord
OBU 1, TPM!!! H3 PUT D4 S/\/\4CKD0\/\/N 0N /\/\4ULS 4SS!!1

Kaithen
Emmm of course the jedi team, The general is dead get the FAQ boy...

overlord
Originally posted by overlord
OBU 1, TPM!!! H3 PUT D4 S/\/\4CKD0\/\/N 0N /\/\4ULS 4SS!!1 /\ Hey, cool comment! Who made it?

Kaithen
i did... eeerrr STUPID?

overlord
Originally posted by Kaithen
i did... eeerrr STUPID? It was an uber comment of you, props! thumb up

kamikz
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Wtf? People are sayin the Jedi Team takes this? GG took on Ki-Adi-Mundi, Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura, and other Jedi. He takes this.

Agreed, though Kit is stronger than any of those. But still I dobut he could be the lone factor to take out GG.

Kaithen
I am proude... wait... did i spell it right? PROOOOUDE

kamikz
It's proud.

Kaithen
Oh damnit!

kamikz
LMFAO

Kaithen
Gotta learn spelling stick out tongue

overlord
ROFLCOPTER ROFLCOPTER ROFLCOPTER ROFLCOPTER ROFLCOPTER!!!!

Kaithen
HEY STOP THAT

aquaman
Kit Fisto is a good enough duelist to take this himself. Agen Kolar would help but obiwonkenobi would just get in the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.