What point or points in history

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Would you like to go back to if you could, as an objective observer?

Me
1)North America, 30,000 years ago during The Pleistocene before the
arrival of humans.
2)Giza, Egypt circa 2,500 BCE to see the building of The Great Pyramid
3)Palestine, circa 5-10 BCE to see what really happened during the crucifixion of Christ.
4)Rome, the coliseum circa 180 CE to see some real gladiators go at it.
5)Berlin, Germany May 1, 1945 in the Furher Bunker, to see what really happened.

Bloigen
If I couldn't be harmed I'd go to the times of the World Wars. And seeing all the things you stated.

Ronny
3. Straight up

Oh and I've always wanted to live in the medieval times stick out tongue just a thought

random task
march 16, 1521. kill magellan on sight.

Alpha Centauri
3. To see if there even was a crucifixion.

-AC

Bushwacker
Think some people might have a problem leaving their computers and cell phones behind, tho. mobile

Rogue Jedi
i would go back to feudal japan.

mysterio69
i'd go and hang out with my grandad. cuz i miss him, and i'd steal the idea for, oh, i don't know...q-tips. then i'd be rich. then i'd go hang out with jesus, and be like, seriously jesus?

Shadow x 20
I would go back in time and create the internet. I would become the richest man on Earth.

crazylozer
I'd like to see if any of the events in the Bible actually happened, and if there were any missing, I'd take a video camera and watch monkeys evolve.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
I would go back in time and create the internet. I would become the richest man on Earth.

Read the original question. You cannot go back and change the past. You can only go as an observer.

bogen
there is no point, people just like to think thay'll be rememberd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.