Penguins or Seals.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
which is cuter?

K.Diddy
Penquins

Bloigen
Penguins can kick your ass anytime.

Alpha Centauri
Penguins.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
i think seals are by far cuter.

fini
hmmmm now if you had said BABY seals and BABY penguins, I wouldn't have bothered voting, lol

Maya Zurak
Penguins are so cute! happy

silent dreams
penguins are cuter, but then....seals......seals are cuter.

mysterio69
well, penguins, but let's say seals. they can play the trumpets at the circus.

LiL nAstY GirL
Seals

Rogue Jedi
navy seals?

mysterio69
charlie sheen is the coolest seal! he gets the most action!

Rogue Jedi
but he is the most reckless.

Imperial_Samura
Penguins! The court officials of the bird world. Unless it's Batman's penguin, he's kind of ugly.

mysterio69
but he has that umbrella that shoots bullets..and the one that hypnotizes you if he spins it.

hotsauce6548
Penguins by default, but sometimes the seals are cuter when they sound retarded and start barking. That's pretty funny.

And cute.

Princess-Puppy~
SEALS!

happihappisong
i love penguins. Penguins are soooo cute. I have pictures of penguins on AIM. They walk so cutely....hey, is cutely a word? i'm not sure, but if it wasn't before, it is now....yep Penguins are the coolest- i actually wrote a song about penguins before....i won't share it though, u don't really wanna hear it, but it's real kool- Penguins are the cutest ever and if any1 disagrees, Eskimo Bob has both a seal and penguins....tiz great- Penguins will always conquer- like i always say....

Be happy,
Stay happy,
Live happy....
and
WATCH OUT FOR THEM
PENGUINS!!!

xyz jedi
What? Some people think seals? Penguins are the cutest animals ever. They slide on their bellies, fall in the water head first and can swim as fast as sharks! Did you know there's over 20 different kinds!

T.M
Seal...

http://www.eleganthack.com/archives/seal-face.jpg

Penguin...

http://www.aad.gov.au/asset/screens/2005/1024x768/4-B4-Adelie-Penguin.jpg

I say Seal yes

Bloigen
Australia has penguins?

AOR
Let see seal or penguin....

they are both equally edible...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.