Assassins or Bounty Hunters.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
which of the two is cooler?

Bloigen
Assassins are better.

Mando
Boba Fett, Samus Aran, and Capitan Falcon would roundhouse kick any assassin.

Alpha Centauri
Assassins I think.

It always seems epic that there's someone specifically trained to take people out.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
i would rather be a bounty hunter.

Pandemoniac
Assasins kill anyone for anybody if the price is right, no matter what the victim is or did. Bountyhunters atleast go after people who have done something wrong. Both are mere tools, but the hands moving the bountyhunter seem a bit more fair to me

Bloigen
Originally posted by Mando
Boba Fett, Samus Aran, and Capitan Falcon would roundhouse kick any assassin.

Even Agent 47?

lowrider370
Assassins

Alpha Centauri
That's what seems mad about assassins.

If people want something done in a serious way and are willing to pay anything. They go to an assassin.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
bounty hunters dont have to kill to get the job done.

Bloigen
Neither do assasins, wait a minute...

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
bounty hunters dont have to kill to get the job done.

Exactly.

Assassins are a last resort. If a top bounty hunter fails, you call an assassin. If a top assassin fails.......you call a better one. Not a bounty hunter.

-AC

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Exactly.

Assassins are a last resort. If a top bounty hunter fails, you call an assassin. If a top assassin fails.......you call a better one. Not a bounty hunter.

-AC

My thoughts exactly. Thats why assassins are way more cool.

Rogue Jedi
i dont think i have it in me to kill someone.

Bloigen
i dont think i have it in me to kill someone.

Neither do I.

Random Fact: People who take Biology are more likely to kill that people who take Physics or Chemisty based subjects..

Bushwacker
ninja

Snoopbert
i would rather be a bounty hunter.

Mišt
hmm Tough choice....BH get sick ass armour...Assassins cant wear heavy crap without people noticing what theyre doing hmm

Oh my god, I sound like a nerd. Hell Ill pick Assassin no expression

Imperial_Samura
I'm sure Ninjas could take both bounty hunters AND assassins, unless pirates are involved, in which case everything goes to hell. And if we value our sanity, we'll leave robots and vampires right out of such a debate.

Hard to decide, both groups have some pretty "cool", if that's applicable, members in fiction, in real life though they're much like real life Private Investigators, that is far less glamorous. Still, I'll go with assassins, maybe it's just the whole Kill Bill thing still going on and all the other fictional assassins, and the concept seems a lot more impressive. Vincent from Collateral? A great movie, and a great character. Boba Fett? Yeah, he's cool, but had barely any lines, and got knocked into the Sarlac Pitt by a blind Solo, in a classic moment of unintentional slapstick.

And technically bounties aren't strictly limited to bad people, unless we are talking the type of bounty hunters who only chase down crooks who have have jumped bail. Like Stephanie Plum, from that book series (One for the Money etc)

hotsauce6548
Assassins. cool

Bloigen
Ninjas are assasins.

( geek )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.