My friend, The Taliban member!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
if you found out that a lifelong friend, someone you knew and trusted and loved, was in fact a Taliban commando, what would you do?

Mando
Call my buddy Osama and have a party.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
if you found out that a lifelong friend, someone you knew and trusted and loved, was in fact a Taliban commando, what would you do? not be suprised

GCG
if you found out that a lifelong friend, someone you knew and trusted and loved, was in fact a Taliban commando, what would you do?

Buy him a set of razor blades for Christmas

Bloigen
Say some "Your Allah" jokes.

Alpha Centauri
Firstly, try to talk sense into them. If of course they had already been a part of something such as the Twin Towers incident, I'd never speak to them again. Most likely because they're already be dead, but you get the picture.

-AC

Bloigen
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Firstly, try to talk sense into them. If of course they had already been a part of something such as the Twin Towers incident, I'd never speak to them again. Most likely because they're already be dead, but you get the picture.

-AC

eek!

Rogue Jedi
i would totally turn them in.

BackFire
Turn them in.

WindDancer
I would just avoid flying with him...anywhere.

Bloigen
Originally posted by WindDancer
I would just avoid flying with him...anywhere.

Haha

Rogue Jedi
i would ask them to get me a super cool assault rifle, then narc on them.

Bloigen
i would ask them to get me a super cool assault rifle, then narc on them.

Yeh, one that shoots cds.

lowrider370
what if its a hot female?

Snoopbert
Originally posted by lowrider370
what if its a hot female? no expression Damn, got me there.

mysterio69
i'd say dude, if you guys are gonna blow sh*t up, let me know where at least so i don't get blown up up. c'mon, what are friends for?

Deano

id say merry christmas

GCG

But does she shave ? Cause Taliban dont.

mysterio69
hopefully i'ts a fake beard. those kinky devils.

Rogue Jedi
then i would do her first.

GCG

Impaling her ? GENIUS !

lowrider370

good to go

AOR
I'd tell him to get his friends together and the CC's and TT's would get together for a PT and have some fun...

Tired Hiker

First I would get all Sydney Bristow on there ass and kick them in the face several times and in the chest area. Then I'd use my Jack Bauer skills and tie them to a chair before electrocuting them with a power cord I pulled from an old lamp. Then I'd turn them in.

Inspectah Deck

Ask them if I could get a gat

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by GCG
Impaling her ? GENIUS !
Rogue the Impaler?

silver_tears
What if you found out your friend was a paedophile or a spouse abuser?

Rogue Jedi
i would turn them in.

MC_GG
I'd either kill that person in their sleep or convince that person to turn against the Taliban.

overlord
Yeah, I'd kill my life long friend because of being part of some random extremist group. I'd rather even join in.

Captain REX

Dude, I'd call Chuck Norris.

GCG
That Chuck Norris; he can stand on a mine, let it explode and roundhouse kick all the shrapnel onto the Taliban.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.