General Grievous(LOE) and Mace Windu(ROTS) vs yoda(ROTS) and Tyrannus(ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General G
ok, setting is Tatooine and they bring what they normally carry with them.

Shadow x 20
Grievous gets defeated by Dooku
Mace gets defeated by Yoda

Yoda and Dooku wins

Darth Faunus
I didn't know fanboyism went this far. . .

Shadow x 20
Me or General G?

Darth_Glentract
I think you hit it right on the head, Shadow. He's probably referring to General G for think GG could even hope to stand up to Yoda or Dooku.

Shadow x 20
GG got pwned by Obi-Wan in ROTS. Dooku pwned that same Obi-Wan and Yoda is better then Dooku.

kingkman
Either Yoda or Tyranus take out Grievous and then help the other against Windu.

Shadow x 20
Yeah but Yoda doesn't need Dooku's aid to defeat Mace.

Escape81
Pfah!

Count Dooku wipes his old age-spotted ass with General Grievous's spare parts, after their thirty second duel. He then looks over to Yoda, who flies around Mace. Mace is an exceptional duelist, and I think is better than Dooku, so he'd last for a while. Eventually, though, Yoda would beat Mace down.

Then, Yoda and Count Dooku would eat apple pie, over Grievous's flaming remains.

General Envy
LOE is Clone Wars which you people say is same as ROTS.

Darth Traya
Originally posted by General Envy
LOE is Clone Wars which you people say is same as ROTS.

No, it's a novel set in the Clone Wars, not part of that silly series.

mace=badass
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Grievous gets defeated by Dooku
Mace gets defeated by Yoda

Yoda and Dooku wins

yes

General Envy
Guys, I have an idea eek! Instead of saying who would win, lets say how long Grievous and Mace will last!

I say 12 Second.

Blind Guardian
Originally posted by General G
ok, setting is Tatooine and they bring what they normally carry with them.

Dooku and Yoda both drop a sandcrawler on Mace and proceed to force pull Grievous into two different directions.

darthsith19
If Mace and Grievous get lucky then Yoda wouldn't pwn Grievous but just beat him and Mace'd beat Dooku but then lose to Yoda. If the two got incredibly lucky then Mace'd beat Dooku before Yoda beat grievous and then thoegtehr they'd beat him.

But that would never happen. Nah, Yoda'd pwn Grievous even before Mace beat Dooku and then Yoda and Dooku'd win, no causilties.

Or else Yoda beats Mace, Dooku beats Grievous.

Fishy
Yoda would take GG out before GG could even take a step and we all know it... The force is a powerful ally but an even more dangerous enemy.

ssj3gohan007
Yoda and Dooku wins

Darth Traya
Dooku can beat Mace and Yoda can take care of grievous within seconds.

Family_guy725
Grievous will kill them all with his evil scorpion crawl muahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhh
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahaahahahahahaahah ahahhaahahahahaah

Tangible God
Originally posted by Family_guy725
Grievous will kill them all with his evil scorpion crawl muahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhh
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahaahahahahahaahah ahahhaahahahahaah Aren't you that guy Satan spent the night with a few weeks ago?

Kaithen
No grievous fan boy ok?
Yoda and Dooku win this

General G
i disagree, grievous seemed to put up a fair fight to Obi, and Obi-Wan is said to be amazing, which i agree with

kamikz
Still, he lost. And Obi-Wan lost to Count Dooku and would clearly loose to Yoda.

Lord Rikyl
Yoda and Dooku take this. If Mace had a better partner, maybe... if paired up with Anakin then it'd be very close.

kamikz
Either Yoda or Dooku could kill Anakin. Sidious would be more even.

Lord Rikyl
If Dooku could kill Anakin then why is Dooku dead?

See the point?

Anyway, back on topic.

kamikz
Dooku was holding back, he was told by Palpatine to turn him to the dark side, he was provoking him all the time. His goal was not to kill him. How would he be able to handle both him and Obi-Wan at the same time, but not being able to handle Anakin alone? He was just overpowered and suprised by Anakin in the end, it would never have happened if his goal was to kill Anakin.

Lord Rikyl
Anakin was much stronger in ROTS than in AOTC. And Dooku could have sensed if Anakin was strong enough to kill him. You saw the shock on his face when Anakin cut off his hand. He didn't expect that. Anakin is a great duelist, and anyone who says anything else doesn't know enough to make a statement.

kamikz
The shock was because he was surprised that Anakin's power had grown so much, but mostly because of Palpatines betrayal. He was simply underestimating Anakin's skills, but he also had an object.

Dooku was told by Sidious too lose and be taken captured by the Republic forces.

Dooku can't sense if someones been stronger or is stronger than him, that would make no sense when he said to Yoda, "I've become more powerful than any jedi, even you".

Dooku handeled both Kenobi and Anakin at the same time, then knocked out Kenobi. After their saberlock, Dooku provokes Anakin to use his anger, and he does it. Why would Dooku kill Anakin when his goal had succeeded, to make Anakin use his anger.

Dooku only used his lethal force powers at Obi-Wan while leaving Anakin unscratched, he could perfectly well grip Obi-Wan with the force at the same time he was kicking Anakin into the wall. He could have killed Anakin if he wanted too.

Prove to me that Anakin could beat Dooku, and not by saying he improved during AOTC and ROTS, that aint enough.

Lord Rikyl
(The shock was because he was surprised that Anakin's power had grown so much, but mostly because of Palpatines betrayal. He was simply underestimating Anakin's skills, but he also had an object.)

Palpatine didn't order Anakin to kill Dooku till Dookus hands were gone. What would Dooku do, hold the lightsaber in his mouth?

(Dooku was told by Sidious too lose and be taken captured by the Republic forces.)

Oh and I'm sure Dooku would agree to losing his hand as well.

(Dooku can't sense if someones been stronger or is stronger than him, that would make no sense when he said to Yoda, "I've become more powerful than any jedi, even you".)

That, or he was bluffing.

(Dooku handeled both Kenobi and Anakin at the same time, then knocked out Kenobi. After their saberlock, Dooku provokes Anakin to use his anger, and he does it. Why would Dooku kill Anakin when his goal had succeeded, to make Anakin use his anger.)

I doubt Dooku would risk being killed by an angry lightsaber wielding Anakin just for Sidious's wishes.

(Dooku only used his lethal force powers at Obi-Wan while leaving Anakin unscratched, he could perfectly well grip Obi-Wan with the force at the same time he was kicking Anakin into the wall. He could have killed Anakin if he wanted too.)

Why wouldn't he kill him, then? If there was a Sith swinging a lightsaber around and a SLIGHT chance that he could be changed to the light, a jedi wouldn't hesitate to kill.

(Prove to me that Anakin could beat Dooku, and not by saying he improved during AOTC and ROTS, that aint enough.)

He DID beat Dooku, that's what you're missing.

Fishy
The hand thing again...

Of course he wasn't ready to lose his hand, that was never his goal... However if you are holding back in a fight if you are acting weaker then you are then you are going to make mistakes. Dooku made a mistake by not paying enough attention when Anakin got angry, and lost his hands because of that. If he wouldn't have held back however he wouldn't have lost his hands.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Lord Rikyl
(The shock was because he was surprised that Anakin's power had grown so much, but mostly because of Palpatines betrayal. He was simply underestimating Anakin's skills, but he also had an object.)

Palpatine didn't order Anakin to kill Dooku till Dookus hands were gone. What would Dooku do, hold the lightsaber in his mouth?

(Dooku was told by Sidious too lose and be taken captured by the Republic forces.)

(Dooku can't sense if someones been stronger or is stronger than him, that would make no sense when he said to Yoda, "I've become more powerful than any jedi, even you".)

(Dooku handeled both Kenobi and Anakin at the same time, then knocked out Kenobi. After their saberlock, Dooku provokes Anakin to use his anger, and he does it. Why would Dooku kill Anakin when his goal had succeeded, to make Anakin use his anger.)

I doubt Dooku would risk being killed by an angry lightsaber wielding Anakin just for Sidious's wishes.

(Dooku only used his lethal force powers at Obi-Wan while leaving Anakin unscratched, he could perfectly well grip Obi-Wan with the force at the same time he was kicking Anakin into the wall. He could have killed Anakin if he wanted too.)

Why wouldn't he kill him, then? If there was a Sith swinging a lightsaber around and a SLIGHT chance that he could be changed to the light, a jedi wouldn't hesitate to kill.

(Prove to me that Anakin could beat Dooku, and not by saying he improved during AOTC and ROTS, that aint enough.)

No offence, but if you read the book it is explained that Dooku's goal was NOT to kill Anakin. So he WAS holding back. He lost because he underestimated Anakin.

Think about it. What was the point of Palpatine faking his own kidnapping? More specifically, what did Dooku THINK the plan was?

"Dooku was told by Sidious too lose and be taken captured by the Republic forces"

That's correct. Dooku believed that he would be granted amnesty and Grievous would take the fall.

kamikz
Originally posted by Lord Rikyl

What? What has that to do with the fight. Dooku never fought to win, he just fought to turn him and got overpowered in the end. If he wanted too he coukd do the same too him as he did with Obi-Wan. What are you going to argue there, Anakin has better force defence?

Was bluffing against Yoda??? If he knew he would have run, if he knew he would have known his efforts would be futile and almost got him wounded in the process (countered lightning).

Why would Dooku try to kill him when he achived his goal, to make Anakin use the dark side and his anger to boost his power. Anakin wanted to kill Dooku. Reasons, he cut off his arm, he killed awefully manny of his jedi friends, recently he might have killed his best friend. Anakin used his hate cause he wanted to kill him, he didn't only kll him because Palpatine said he would, he did it because he had too much hater against Dooku, it would have been different if it was an unknown person.

Dooku had an order from his master, he would follow it. Palpatine had told him that "when" he loses, he will stop Anakin and Dooku will be taken captured by the Republic (read above posts) and therefore unharmed. So he was actually rather calm during the battle.

He did beat Dooku, but Dooku wasent trying. He would suck badly if he failed to kill him and gave up. Dooku wasent trying and would kill Anakin in a fair and square battle, that's what your missing.

Lord Rikyl
Originally posted by kamikz
What? What has that to do with the fight. Dooku never fought to win, he just fought to turn him and got overpowered in the end. If he wanted too he coukd do the same too him as he did with Obi-Wan. What are you going to argue there, Anakin has better force defence?

Was bluffing against Yoda??? If he knew he would have run, if he knew he would have known his efforts would be futile and almost got him wounded in the process (countered lightning).

Why would Dooku try to kill him when he achived his goal, to make Anakin use the dark side and his anger to boost his power. Anakin wanted to kill Dooku. Reasons, he cut off his arm, he killed awefully manny of his jedi friends, recently he might have killed his best friend. Anakin used his hate cause he wanted to kill him, he didn't only kll him because Palpatine said he would, he did it because he had too much hater against Dooku, it would have been different if it was an unknown person.

Dooku had an order from his master, he would follow it. Palpatine had told him that "when" he loses, he will stop Anakin and Dooku will be taken captured by the Republic (read above posts) and therefore unharmed. So he was actually rather calm during the battle.

He did beat Dooku, but Dooku wasent trying. He would suck badly if he failed to kill him and gave up. Dooku wasent trying and would kill Anakin in a fair and square battle, that's what your missing. I don't believe it. You have to prove it and give me some ACTUAL proof before I admit that I'm wrong because as far as I'm concerned, Dooku lost.

Fishy
Read the original script... Dooku also used a different fighting style, he easily took care of Obi Wan with the force and if you look at the fight he has a dozen oppertunity's to kill Anakin, but he doesn't take any of them.

Also in LOE Dooku was told to take care of Obi Wan but not to kill Anakin, he wasn't allowed to take out Anakin.

Darth Magnevus
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
GG got pwned by Obi-Wan in ROTS. Dooku pwned that same Obi-Wan and Yoda is better then Dooku.
hey, thats not true.... the only reason Obi-Wan beat Grievous was because Obi-Wan's lightsaber form is purely defencive... Grievous's is completely offencive... all Obi-Wan would have to do is wait for grievous to make a mistake... however, the same could not be said for the rest of the jedi... Obi-Wan is practically the only Jedi that uses that form, so he is really the only person who can beat him apart from all the stronger people, say Duku or higher...

kamikz
Grievous has already lost to Dooku and to Mace and there is no chance that he could beat Yoda, no chance in hell.
Obi was alot more powerful than Grievous, heck, if he would have started with the force push he could easily have finished him of.

Darth Martin
Dooku or Mace can pwn Grievous anyday. Heck, Dooku trained him. And Mace.........well we already know what he did to the General.

Darth Hord
Yoda and Tyrannus wins,Grievous is the first to go and they double team Mace.

vader11
Yoda and Dooku win quite easily.

Count Makashi
Dooku and Yoda, Grievous goes down first in any match-up, especially IF Dooku pwns him in the Force(Crush, Choke...), then Dooku and Yoda double team Mace.

Darth Martin
All three of them could pwn GG no prob.

General G
Ouch again, I got that last January (2006) though...lets add salt to it though...

Darth Martin
What? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.