David Cronenbergs' Scanners

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
Alright we're gonna do this the scanners way, im gonna suck your brain dry!!

http://www.eatmybrains.com/images/articles/explscan.gif

best head explosion ever.

So who has seen this movie? i think it is pretty cool with a lot of decent scenes.

i'll be checking out more cronenberg

papabeard
One of my favourite Cronenberg Films, the exploding head is a big memory from my childhood.

Check out "Shivers" its like a zombie movie but the people are driven by lust, pretty good.

Deano
i think i have actually saw a little of shivers. or maybe it was 'rabid'. iknow it was weird

Impediment
The Fly is classic Cronenberg. We all already know that. Naked Lunch is good as well. Scanners is very underrated by a lot of people I know for some reason. I think it's fantastic.

Pandemoniac
Very good story and nasty effects indeed. I wa a bit dissapointed by some of the acting though, beside that it's a gem

LizzyT123
Whats Scanners about? I always see it at my local video place, but I never check it out.

Pandemoniac
It's about certain people gifted with the capability to influence and even destroy other people's minds and body's with their thoughts.
A sort of sect is using these 'scanners' to gain power. To counter their acts, the good guys find one of these gifted ones and train him to beat the baddies on their own field

Deano
i cringed at the scene at the end when the guys vains and arterys were bulging and blood was squirting out..ohhh *faints*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.