Back to the future 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
i heard rumours from a local newspaper saying that michael j fox is in talks to do another movie but this time his character is gonan be more like doc brown apparently confused he said that he is 44 years old and isnt interested in riding around on skateboards anymore.

Michael J. Fox Note: As you may be aware, Michael J. Fox has semi-retired from acting to devote himself to the cause of finding a cure for Parkinson's Disease, so he would not be involved with these films in anything more than a cameo.

Director: Unknown; what is known is that Robert Zemeckis, who directed the first three, will not be returning for these films, though he would probably produce them.

sounds great already roll eyes (sarcastic)

powerfulone1987
if all he has is a cameo, then i wouldn't call that as "being in talks to do another".

is it comprehensible.....

Mando
Sounds........

Dumb.

powerfulone1987
could be good. I love all things "time travel" especially in the future, but i doubt after so long, if they can recapture the same atmosphere and mood and feeling of the first 2. After all, the third was far from the feeling of the first 2.

bloodboys2blueb
I think it would be a great idea to the another bttf but this time to do something different with new actors. But where did you here of another film? smile

K.Diddy
I wanna see a link

Deano
callin me a lier?

stick out tongue

Hit_and_Miss
perhaps terminator 5 could not have arny in it! or rocky with out sly.... any other cult classics we can distroy???

bloodboys2blueb
Okay good point but we all have to move on some day. Maybe a cameo bit for michael would be a good idea. Or how about in bttf4 doc dies and marty could take his place and there could be more back to the futures after this

powerfulone1987
How could Marty/Michael fox do anything with his disease? it's not like he's been cured.

Hit_and_Miss
he could do it... he done other shows!

powerfulone1987
yeah, before his disease got as bad as it is now.

fruits
Originally posted by Mando
Sounds........

Dumb.

bloodboys2blueb
If michael j. fox can't be in movies any more then we are going to have to move on. The only way for another back to the future is with other actors. there is no other way

Wolfie
BTTF is a nice trilogy which needs no more sequels. Any sequels would ruin the lessons Doc and Marty learned. Well... I guess you kinda have to ignore the time traveling train at the end of Part 3, then they learned their lesson not to fool around with time.

bloodboys2blueb
So are you saying that there should not be another bttf.
On the special features dvd on bttf the host said about back to the future: The Ride but it was the first i had heard of it. He said it is like a bttf4

Wolfie
If BTTF 4 would be anything like the ride, it shouldn't be made. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun ride and all, I love it, but it's too cheesy to be a movie. And it throws away anything that happened in Part 3.

powerfulone1987
yall conversation is very confusing. Please write in complete sentences or something.
And anything that throws out number 3 is welcome in my book.

and yes bloodboy wolfie clearly says that there shouldn't be a sequel.

bloodboys2blueb

SpyCspider
yea have him travel back to 1955 again so there will be 3 Marty's...and repeat so they can populate that entire year

Cept each successive marty will have to hide from its predecessors so not to cause a "major paradox that will destroy the fabric of the space-time continuum" (Doc Brown BTF2).

bloodboys2blueb
If that happens then Marty would properly have to go to all of the timezones he visited. I just think it will be cool

bloodboys2blueb
There is a petition being signed for another bttf on a website and you can use your computer and its free. I think the website is on yahoo and then type bttf4 into the search box

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by SpyCspider
yea have him travel back to 1955 again so there will be 3 Marty's...and repeat so they can populate that entire year

Cept each successive marty will have to hide from its predecessors so not to cause a "major paradox that will destroy the fabric of the space-time continuum" (Doc Brown BTF2).

Or they will just go into shock and faint. I loved that moment.

Deano
1.21 jigawatts!!

powerfulone1987
lol. I can hear him now.

Wolfie
What the hell is a jigawatt?!

powerfulone1987
a measurement that the doc would use when referring to the amount of power used by the time machine.

Have you seen the movies?

bloodboys2blueb
Great Scot

powerfulone1987
that's another one.

you forgot the exclamation point though.

I can hear him now.

powerfulone1987
"Oh, this is heavy."

bloodboys2blueb
We should keep this going: "Weight has nothing to do with it"

SpyCspider
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
a measurement that the doc would use when referring to the amount of power used by the time machine.

Have you seen the movies?

uh, i think he *might* be quoting from the movie.... no expression

bloodboys2blueb
NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You ruined it

bloodboys2blueb
What are ya, chiken?

Deano
derna nun!!!*music*

stands still, turns slowly around*

nobody calls me chicken, NOBODY

powerfulone1987
"Oh, this is heavy."

This was actually a quote if you guys didn't notice.

And do yall mind putting quotes around your quotes, b/c it's hard to tell with all of these random comments being thrown around huh?

bloodboys2blueb
Well it should be obvious if you have actually seen the best movies ever, BTTF triology. "What you lookin at BUTTHEAD"

bloodboys2blueb
"Well it could result in the thread of the space-time continuam breaking"(or something like that)

powerfulone1987
actually, whether it's obvious or not, just do it, if they're quotes, you put quotes around it, comprehende?

bloodboys2blueb
Yep, guess your right.
EXCEPT YOU RUINED IT AGAIN
"BUTTHEAD

powerfulone1987
I understand nothing after "Yep, guess your(should be "you're"wink right".
(Notice the many quotes).

Everything after that is uncomprehensible to me and I won't attempt to make sense of it.

bloodboys2blueb
I'll try again. I said: I guess your right.(About the quotes).

Except you ruined it again.(The quotes which everybody is putting in here).

"BUTTHEAD".

steverules
Uhm I have been told to qoute somethin from back to the future, so uhm lets see.............uhm.........."Holy s***!" something that marty says alot.

bloodboys2blueb
Pepsi free

steverules
HHHHMMMMMM Pepsi free.

bloodboys2blueb
88mph

steverules
"Lets see if you can go over 80 you bastards", I bet I got that wrong but I ain't seen this movie for 2 years.

powerfulone1987
We really are polluting this thread with off topic stuff and what for? Nobody's guessing any of the quotes and nobody's giving anybody a chance anyway by spurting out quote after quote with the previous one being unanswered, so we should stop and stick to the topic.

That is, if yall agree and want to.

Deano

that gets annoyin

Deano
Originally posted by steverules
"Lets see if you can go over 80 you bastards", I bet I got that wrong but I ain't seen this movie for 2 years.

lets see if you bastards can do 90''

i thinks thats it.

''take that you mutated son of a *****!!''

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Deano
that gets annoyin
don't-

i thinks thats it.

doublepost.

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

steverules

i thinks thats it.

Yeah thats it. I should really watch the movies again some time.

Deano
don't-

doublepost.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.

bloodboys2blueb
"I HATE MANURE"

powerfulone1987
If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.

sorry to burst your bubble, but what you did up above isn't double posting.

And you've been on here how long?

lol.

bloodboys2blueb
"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious s***."

Is that double posting

Wolfie
sorry to burst your bubble, but what you did up above isn't double posting.

And you've been on here how long?

lol.

Okay, first you say it's double-posting. Now you say it isn't. And that's bursting Deano's bubble, who hasn't said anything about the matter?

is it incomprehensible......

powerfulone1987
If yall knew what double posting was you wouldn't be so confused. And I'm not about to explain it to you so you can act childish and start doing it.
Plus it's not allowed so if yall do ever figure it out and start going crazy with it, I will be sure to get some moderators on it.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by bloodboys2blueb
"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious s***."

Is that double posting

nope.

bloodboys2blueb
is it comprehensible....
is it comprehensible...
is it comprehensible..
is it comprehensible.
is it comprehensible
is it comprehensibl
is it comprehensib
is it comprehensi
is it comprehens
is it comprehen
is it comprehe
is it compreh
is it compre
is it compr
is it comp
is it com
is it co
is it c
is it
is i
is
i

bloodboys2blueb
I don't think thats double posting but I thought it would be fun

powerfulone1987
you are very far from double posting. Yup, you're a new member, I can tell.

I guess somebody has a lot of time on their hands.

And what you did is called spamming and that also isn't allowed and can get you banned, so I would refrain from doing that also.

bloodboys2blueb
Ok then if your so smart explain to me what is double-posting

powerfulone1987
it's when you post repeatedly post after post instead of putting it all in one post or just editing your post if you forgot to put something in.
You just did it in the other backto the future thread, where you post at 2:13 and right after at 2:14 when you could have just went back and edited you other post if you forgot something. It could also be spamming, b/c bluebirds adds nothing to the thread.

bloodboys2blueb
Thanks

powerfulone1987
Your Welcome.

I don't know why yall just blew up at me for trying to help.

bloodboys2blueb
"It could cause a major paradox"

Deano
it's when you post repeatedly post after post instead of putting it all in one post or just editing your post if you forgot to put something in.
You just did it in the other backto the future thread, where you post at 2:13 and right after at 2:14 when you could have just went back and edited you other post if you forgot something. It could also be spamming, b/c bluebirds adds nothing to the thread.

people are different, deal with it.

like you feel the need to write 'is it comprehensible' thats your choice

bloodboys2blueb
yeah

bloodboys2blueb
its

bloodboys2blueb
the administrator stopped me from sending what I wanted

bloodboys2blueb
sorta

bloodboys2blueb
this is double-posting

bloodboys2blueb
isn't it

bloodboys2blueb
BLUEBIRDS

bloodboys2blueb
I think its stupid that at the end of bttf3 Doc ends it with "nope alredy been there". I mean what could start bttf4 better than that(the end of bttf3)
"Your my, your my....."

powerfulone1987
You'll never learn.

Storm
If you don' t have any interest in the topic, or if you don' t have anything worthwhile to contribute to the discussion, then simply don' t participate in it bloodboys2blueb. Use the http://images.killermovies.com/forums/styles/ubb/edit.gif button to modify your first post instead of talking through your head!

bloodboys2blueb
Sorry but its too easy to wind people up.

If there was to be another bttf. I think it should be set in the recent past. And I mean really recent. I think Marty should see Doc fall of a cliff or something and then Marty could get in the time machine and go back 15 minutes. But the movie should really start off when Marty accidently goes 15 minutes into the future and then the director could play around with that idea. But at the end of the movie Marty should have a flash back of Doc falling off the cliff and then it should say TO BE CONCLUDED...(A cliff hanger)

powerfulone1987
Michael Fox is appearing in Boston Legal, so I guess it would be possible for him to do a sequel. I don't know how he's able to do it though. In the commercial he wasn't shaking or nothing, he was actual a love interest, I dont' get it. Did they come up with some temporary miracle drug for the disease or something b/c he use to be shaking some kind of awful.

bloodboys2blueb
Well maybe the disease was not as bad as you(powerfulone1987) thought. But if he is better then he must have had a drug of some sort

powerfulone1987
It's not me thinking. I've seen him shaking with this disease before. So i'm very shocked and surprise at his condition now.

bloodboys2blueb
Why don't you look on the internet for what made him better.

I can smell Back To The Future4

bloodboys2blueb
i found some news on a mike j fox site:Amarin Drug Shows Parkinson's Promise
Drug developer Amarin Corp. recently said that it expects to launch human clinical trials for its Parkinson's disease treatment candidate later in the year after releasing promising animal study data.

POPCORN ALERT! Michael J. Fox to Appear on Boston Legal Throughout January 2006
Michael J. Fox guest stars in four episodes of Boston Legal, which began January 10, 2006.

powerfulone1987
Ummm....I've already said that.

bloodboys2blueb
Yeah but I was sort of putting it in more detail or the site i got it off is

powerfulone1987
ok

Deano
Look powerfulone1987. Since you're new here, I'm gonna cut you a break... today. So, why don't you make like a tree and get out of here

bloodboys2blueb
"Its leave you idiot, leave. You sound like a fool when you say it wrong"(no offence deano)

powerfulone1987
Look powerfulone1987. Since you're new here, I'm gonna cut you a break... today. So, why don't you make like a tree and get out of here

o...k....a.....y........

you're the only one with a problem so you need to "make like a spoiled banana and rot in ****.

Oh yeah, and try to stay on topic and keep my out of your little qoutes.

Deano
"Its leave you idiot, leave. You sound like a fool when you say it wrong"(no offence deano)

stick out tongue all in good fun

try telling that to gobshit above me

o...k....a.....y........

you're the only one with a problem so you need to "make like a spoiled banana and rot in ****.

Oh yeah, and try to stay on topic and keep my out of your little qoutes.

If we can somehow... *harness* your ANGER... *channel* it... into the flux capacitor... it just might work. Next Saturday night, we're sending you back to the future!

bloodboys2blueb
hahahaha

"hey little girl, little girl stop,stop. I need to borrow your........hovar board"

powerfulone1987

If we can somehow... *harness* your ANGER... *channel* it... into the flux capacitor... it just might work. Next Saturday night, we're sending you back to the future!

okay, whatever.

Deano
http://www.ctgilles.net/images/pictars/setupz.gif

steverules
LOL, you sure do use those things alot, are there only two or is there a variety of selections to choose from?

powerfulone1987
http://www.ctgilles.net/images/pictars/setupz.gif

yeah, i can see the humor in being called a "gobshit" whatever the **** that is.

steverules
Where the heck does it say gobs***?

powerfulone1987

steverules
Oh right, I thought it was in the little humour thing. Do you have a sense of humour?

powerfulone1987
Not where Deano is involved and it's not the issue anyway.
If he calls that a humor he needs to get himself checked.

steverules
Why do you say 'is it comprehensible' all the time? And don't tell me 'is it comprehensible?'.

powerfulone1987
Can we get back on subject please

K.Diddy
Why do you say 'is it comprehensible' all the time? And don't tell me 'is it comprehensible?'.

jerry

bloodboys2blueb
ha.
the sense of humour you guys have is great. Powerfulone1987 probaly does have a sence of humour but he likes to stick to the threads subjuct(I think)

"is it comprehensible"

Deano
Not where Deano is involved and it's not the issue anyway.
If he calls that a humor he needs to get himself checked.

i dont consider it humour. i consider it fact

bloodboys2blueb
does anyone know if mike j fox will continue acting now because he has done the advert thing

powerfulone1987
quickquote=5774927](auto quote)

Then don't call it humor. And yes, you did call it humor, get your words straight.

does anyone know if mike j fox will continue acting now because he has done the advert thing

What advert thing?

bloodboys2blueb
the boston legal thing

powerfulone1987
I don't see how acting on Boston Legal would cause him to stop acting, if anything, he would continue now that he's started.

bloodboys2blueb
thats what i said

bloodboys2blueb
does anyone watch spin city

powerfulone1987
I believe it should be "DID" anyone watch it.

And no.

K.Diddy
Back to the future does not need another sequel.

End of discussion

bloodboys2blueb
it would be a great idea for a movie and if why would you come on a forum site and then say "end of discussion". Forums are where people talk

K.Diddy
it would be a great idea for a movie and if why would you come on a forum site and then say "end of discussion". Forums are where people talk

It means as far as I am concerned it is the ''End of discussion'' roll eyes (sarcastic)

bloodboys2blueb
well i and others might not think the same. But I guess your right i mean everyone is entitled to their opinion.

And I do mean "DOES". Because spin City is still shown on ITV2

steverules
By popular demand I have returned.

bloodboys2blueb
good some people must not think bttf is good

steverules
Oh no I like bttf I just don't always have time to answer on the thread, you see the thing is...........at the moment I'm kinda trying to win this girl and I'm gettin help through PMs and at the moment I have a very good chance at winning this girl so I am putting all my time and effort into that.

K.Diddy
I love the back to the future meovie, which is the reason I do not want them to make another............Go figure

bloodboys2blueb
if there was to be a bttf4 what would you set the story and setting and things as

steverules
No matter what it would be rubbish to even try and make a 4th one. They made the 3rd one to be the last and if they tried to make a fourth and try and make the third look like it wasn't the last then it would be a very bad idea!

bloodboys2blueb
But then whose idea was it to have another time machiene at the end of bttf3

talk on bttf mistakes

steverules
I don't understand how it happened, Doc was some how able to make a time machine in the west! I just don't get it, I wonder if he used parts from the train that crashed into the ravine.

bloodboys2blueb
No. I think he hi-jacked, "borrowed"the train and as Doc said: it runs on steam.
But if you go on bttf mistakes there is this thing im trying to do witch could solve all the problems

steverules
Yeah right. The only way we would find out how it happened is if we asked Steven or Robert.

bloodboys2blueb
well just go on the bttf mistakes and read the recent messages anyway

steverules
OK.

K.Diddy
No matter what it would be rubbish to even try and make a 4th one. They made the 3rd one to be the last and if they tried to make a fourth and try and make the third look like it wasn't the last then it would be a very bad idea!

Exactly

bloodboys2blueb
NOT

steverules
2 against 1! Sorry dude. wink

bloodboys2blueb
ok fair but if there were to be another bttf and you were director what would your bttf be about anyway.
and please come onto bttf mistakes

steverules
OK, OK I'll come onto bttf mistakes!

bloodboys2blueb
Hurry

K.Diddy
ok fair but if there were to be another bttf and you were director what would your bttf be about anyway.
and please come onto bttf mistakes

I simply wouldn't make another movie if I was a director, It is not needed and it is best known as a trilogy

steverules
Plus it would be impossible to make a story that has to blend in with the final movie.

bloodboys2blueb
Who said it had to blend with bttf3. It would still need the train and a few of the actors but in different roles.
Ok because you won't tell me what your bttf4 would be like, how about you tell me who you would like to see playing marty.(And it can't be Mike J. Fox).

steverules
Mike J Fox.LOL I'm sorry but no one could replace him.

bloodboys2blueb
True but I'm trying to find someone who could almost live up to his standard. But I do hope there is another bttf because it would be great and I will actually be able to see it in the cinema. But Mike J Fox would have to play some part in it even if he is only as an extra.

P.S: Go on Bttf mistakes and Bttf Question Me

steverules
Are you the new director for the 4th movie that we don't know about yet.

willman
i know that the dude hu played doc is still around, i saw him on malcolm in the middle the other day. he aint changes, except he was bald.

bloodboys2blueb
Oh yeah I've seen that episode and I noticed Chris Lloyd sraight off. It was about Malcolm's family visiting the rest of the family and the end is my best bit because it has sum41 music and it looks real fun to do.
laughing out loud I wish I was director

steverules
I love that episode. I love the golf cart scene the most.

bloodboys2blueb
yeah thats the bit I like

please go on bttf mistakes

steverules
OK, I will. I hate it when you beg.

bloodboys2blueb
thanks but I hate it when you forget about great movies

steverules
I don't forget about great movies, I forget to come on the threads.

powerfulone1987
who cares, just go if you're gonna go or don't

spread the love

lead by example...i do

steverules
Sure you do.

bloodboys2blueb
hi powerfulone1987 you have not been on the threads in ages as well and i gave both of you mafia!!! invitations as well. Have any of you ever watched all bttf movies in a row?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>