Funny Harry Potter Clip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Isredel
Note: I am not aginst Harry Potter by posting this but that dosen't mean that I don't find this completly Funny. And no. I do not think Harry Potter is gay.

http://www.heavy.com/index.php?videoPath=/content/carnage/flash_video/GayHarryPotter

Another note: Do not watch if you haven't seen the 4th movie.

Sir J
that was funny but disturbing

i didnt enter lol

scurran
yea i agree, but whoever did it is a pretty editor, quite good

Isredel
Defenatly. Everyone that I showed it to made me pay for the medical bills because they laughed into a coma.

sammii
lol

Phoenix
lol, that was good! big grin

Ronny
hysterical oh god

Diamond~Kisses
It was okay, but I don't see how it was disturbing... I don't find it that funny...maybe I'm just being awkward confused

Talking_Owl
That was good

Dannys_gal
Rotflmao that was funny I havent seen him look any hotter but any way how could they say he was gay lol.

morbidunloved
Omg! lol. That is so funny. Who comes up with all these things?

babysooner13
LOL.

MistressofSnape
um..how is it funny? confused

ladygrim
laughing out loud that was good

gshkris7272
haha, the words fit in so well. lol that was funny!

danagrint
it was ok but it wasn't really that funny

IcyMag3
i cant seem to load it sad

Mr Watson
ok that was wierd

tigress
bloody funny wouldve been better using malfoy though

smirks

HERMOINEWANNABE
OH..............................MY..........................GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW FUNNY IS THAT????????????????????????????????????????THAT'S AWSOME!!!!!IT MADE MY BOYFIEND'S EYES WATER FROM LAUGHING SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dasha
That was mean but funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

babysooner13
Brilliantly thought up.

potter_luver48
omg. so so so funny

Waterslicer
**! I'M LAUGHING SO HARD I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF!

ANYWAY, I'VE PARTIALLY COME BACK TO EARTH NOW, AND MY JAW'S GAPING LIKE THE GRAND CANYON!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.