moderators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cybermaster
u think moderators suck ? if so lets hear it from you laughing

cybermaster
hell yah

Blair Wind
What the f**k?

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Blair Wind
What the f**k? cosign

Lana
He's a sock, I just did a check.

Scoobless
Originally posted by cybermaster
u think moderators suck ? if so lets hear it from you laughing

would it be considered rude for me to ask you whether or not you're a moron?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blair Wind
of who???????? no wonder he knows how to annoy me...

Scoobless
Originally posted by Lana
He's a sock, I just did a check.

of who?

Lucid Lui
sock?

Lana
According to the checker, gladiator69 and buckfutter.

I've reported him to the other mods alraedy.

cybermaster
Originally posted by Scoobless
of who? you of course laughing

Scoobless
you of course laughing

F**K me... i know i'm drunk.... but i didn't think i was so drunk as to act like a complete ret@rd

eek!

Blair Wind
hmmm....dont know him, but he still annoys me....

cybermaster
According to the checker, gladiator69 and buckfutter.

I've reported him to the other mods alraedy. who the hell is gladiator69 ? ur boy friend on here or something ? laughing

cybermaster
F**K me... i know i'm drunk.... but i didn't think i was so drunk as to act like a complete ret@rd

eek! dont be so hard on yourself we all have to be ourselves. and your doing a good job. clapping

Scoobless
dont be so hard on yourself we all have to be ourselves. and your doing a good job. clapping

i think you mean "you're" doing a good job...... damn those simple mistakes you keep making

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
who the hell is gladiator69 ? ur boy friend on here or something ? laughing

How childish. Is that the best you can come up with?

I'd expect a better retort from a 10 year old.

Damnit, where's a global mod when you need one.

Maestro
Hmmm I notice the merits of being a moderator now, having to put up with people like this everyday wink

cybermaster
i think you mean "you're" doing a good job...... damn those simple mistakes you keep making

roll eyes (sarcastic) the only mistakes me and others make on here is waisting there time answering back to you. so yes i guess i am making a big mistake laughing

cybermaster
How childish. Is that the best you can come up with?

I'd expect a better retort from a 10 year old.

Damnit, where's a global mod when you need one. other way around little girl. and why did u change your name geshock ? you where to embarresd having that name so everyone thanks your a little girl ? well it didnt do any difference there. and how come no more jubilee little girl ? what happend ?

Scoobless
the only mistakes me and others make on here is waisting there time answering back to you. so yes i guess i am making a big mistake laughing

so you know you're making a mistake....... and yet you keep doing it..... you must make your parents proud on a regular basis ..... no

Blair Wind
chresh isnt here, is he?

cybermaster
so you know you're making a mistake....... and yet you keep doing it..... you must make your parents proud on a regular basis ..... no yes your mother is proud of the things i do to day. tell the hooker i said thank you. laughing laughing laughing

cybermaster
chresh isnt here, is he? lana is chreshock the brat changed her name

Scoobless
yes your mother is proud of the things i do to day. tell the hooker i said thank you. laughing laughing laughing

i think you mean "today" ..... damn .... i'd feel sorry for you if i wasn't drunk right now

you should thank your hookers .... it's kinda like charity work when they accept your business

cybermaster
i think you mean "today" ..... damn .... i'd feel sorry for you if i wasn't drunk right now

you should thank your hookers .... it's kinda like charity work when they accept your business i hate to admit it but for once i do believe you. yes you are phucking drunk of the stupid shit u say that doesnt make any sense.

Scoobless
i hate to admit it but for once i do believe you. yes you are phucking drunk of the stupid shit u say that doesnt make any sense.

tis the season..... for others that season is to be merry.... for you it seems to be the season to go online and babble incoherently

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
lana is chreshock the brat changed her name

Yes, of course, which is why I've been a member a year and a half longer than he, am a girl, have the former username Trinity_Matrix, and am a mod. Not to mention if you search his name you'll find his profile.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fool.

Mando
of the stupid shit u say that doesnt make any sense.

You're saying he's posting stupid shit?

And you post a topic in the Versus forum about how moderators suck?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

cybermaster
Originally posted by Mando
You're saying he's posting stupid shit?

And you post a topic in the Versus forum about how moderators suck?

roll eyes (sarcastic) its the truth. do u like anyone that kicks u off of here ?

cybermaster
Yes, of course, which is why I've been a member a year and a half longer than he, am a girl, have the former username Trinity_Matrix, and am a mod. Not to mention if you search his name you'll find his profile.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fool. little girl shouldnt drink at her age laughing

Mando
its the truth. do u like anyone that kicks u off of here ?

Nobody kicks me off here. I am a Mod.

Lana
little girl shouldnt drink at her age laughing

I don't drink. You're just an idiot.

*sighs*

cybermaster
Nobody kicks me off here. I am a Mod. a mod can kick another mod off of here if they go over board with there mouth. big grin

cybermaster
I don't drink. You're just an idiot.

*sighs* idiot ? thats your only response little girl ?

Mando
a mod can kick another mod off of here if they go over board with there mouth. big grin

We have what we call 'Respect' for eachother. We just ask.

----

And Buckfutter, Lana is about 10 years older than you are.

Blair Wind
......wow....your special cybermaster....lana's a mod, chresh hasnt been here for a while, and your stupid as hell...

cybermaster
We have what we call 'Respect' for eachother. We just ask.

----

And Buckfutter, Lana is about 10 years older than you are. lol how old is the brat ? or u just saying that to be funny ? or do u really know ?

Mando
lol how old is the brat ? or u just saying that to be funny ? or do u really know ?

It's the truth. She is 19.

cybermaster
......wow....your special cybermaster....lana's a mod, chresh hasnt been here for a while, and your stupid as hell... she is chreshock dumbass the brat changed her name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.