Oh my God, have you guys been to the Matrix forum lately???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
It's like a ghost town. Happy Dance

AOR
You know your one of the few 03 people I've noticed with such a tiny avatar. Oh btw, much of the other forums are like that...

Lana
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
It's like a ghost town. Happy Dance

I know cry

Originally posted by AOR
You know your one of the few 03 people I've noticed with such a tiny avatar. Oh btw, much of the other forums are like that...

Um, no they aren't.

happihappisong
nope, i havn't

AOR
Originally posted by Lana
I know cry

Um, no they aren't.

Go check the religion Forum, the Philosophy forum, trust me I'm right...

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by AOR

Yeah, I'm too lazy to make it bigger. Who has the time these days? I don't. I've got other things to worry about, like . . . well hell, I'll go make it bigger. smile

Lana
Originally posted by AOR

Those are two forums, and the religion forum was never intended to have a lot of traffic. Most of the other forums on KMC are very active. I post in many of them.

AOR
Those are two forums....most of the other forums on KMC are very active. I post in many of them.

Well I was going to add more, but added to the Matrix forum, the Sig, the Game I think one of the Rp forums was empty, I'm sure the news and help fourms are empty. In my book those are considered a few...

Tired Hiker
My Gandalf head is bigger now. I feel great about it.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by AOR

I remember when the Matrix forums were hoppin'. All those guys were sooooooooo rude to anyone who was new, they'd get soooo pissy, it was funny. So I made a new thread there, just for them. smile To bad they'll never read it. sad

Lana
Originally posted by AOR
Well I was going to add more, but added to the Matrix forum, the Sig, the Game I think one of the Rp forums was empty, I'm sure the news and help fourms are empty. In my book those are considered a few...

I post regularly in the GDF, OTF, Music, Video Games (which I mod), Artwork and the subforums, and the RP forums. I also post on occasion in HP, LOTR, SW, MDF, and Comics.

All are quite active forums.

Tired Hiker
I usually don't post here anymore. I'm too busy watching Connan O'Brian or 24 and Alias DVDs.

silent dreams
way bigger. but blurry.

AOR
I post regularly in the GDF, OTF, Music, Video Games (which I mod), Artwork and the subforums, and the RP forums. I also post on occasion in HP, LOTR, SW, MDF, and Comics.

All are quite active forums.

I'm not denying that they are not quite active, just like TTH isn't saying the MAtrix forum is a "ghost town". All I added to the conversation was that their are other forums like that. I should perhaps have reiterated the "right now" in the sentence. Than the actual general "are always" that may have been conveyed. My apologies if that was the case...

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by silent dreams
way bigger. but blurry.

Yeah, I should sue Peter Jackson. roll eyes (sarcastic)

AOR

So happy to have helped....

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by AOR
I'm not denying that they are not quite active, just like TTH isn't saying the MAtrix forum is a "ghost town". All I added to the conversation was that their are other forums like that. I should perhaps have reiterated the "right now" in the sentence. Than the actual general "are always" that may have been conveyed. My apologies if that was the case...

All i know is that my fingers were burning to make a new thread, and so I made this one. I hope you all enjoy it! big grin

Lana
Originally posted by AOR

Well, Matrix IS a ghost town, there's really nothing left to discuss as it's all over and done with. And there are quite a few slow forums on KMC.....but for the most part, they're all quite active.

I remember for a while around when I joined, the only forums with more posts than Matrix were the GDF and OTF.....

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by AOR
So happy to have helped....

Thanks for reminding me!

AOR
Well, Matrix IS a ghost town, there's really nothing left to discuss as it's all over and done with. And there are quite a few slow forums on KMC.....but for the most part, they're all quite active.

I remember for a while around when I joined, the only forums with more posts than Matrix were the GDF and OTF.....

I remember when the OTF was the only safe haven I would dare find a santuary. The people were nice, and when brawls ended up, the ended quickly. The humor was good and always fresh. But most of all the people were great. What ever happened to that time?

Btw, Lana do you remember the "Pure minded people" thread?

AOR
Thanks for reminding me!

Someone as great as you, it was a privilege.

Lana
Originally posted by AOR
I remember when the OTF was the only safe haven I would dare find a santuary. The people were nice, and when brawls ended up, the ended quickly. The humor was good and always fresh. But most of all the people were great. What ever happened to that time?

Btw, Lana do you remember the "Pure minded people" thread?

The OTF has been crap for about a year and a half now.

And yes......

AOR
The OTF has been crap for about a year and a half now.

And yes......

True very true...

my apologies for my position. It was not a very good thread for a beginning member. For all things said and done, here's a flower

http://www.acapcb.ns.ca/baille_ard_trail/Pictures/Plants%20on%20trail/daisy.jpg

Fianna
It's because they brought out two God-awful sequels.....if they'd just left it at one everyone would still love the Matrix....

GCG
Maybe they all took the Blue pill and vanished ?ermm

Mišt
They took the red pill, found out about the real world, and went to get a life.

Lucky bastardsdisgust

Fianna
*sighs* ..It happens to the best of us...

It's safer down the rabbit hole...or is that the other way round...ermm

GCG
hmmm....Mist reminds me of them machine agents with those dark..black... sshhhaaaadddes. msn-oh

Mišt
shock *uploads a Mist virus into the Matrix to control the population of $4 owners* icon5

Imperial_Samura
Wow, hard to believe, but yes, that forum seems as dead as Neo was at the end of the last film. It's now only slightly less animated then Keanu Reeves is while acting (sorry, couldn't help myself)

bogen
never been, sounds dead enough though.

the LOTR forum and the book forum have slowed down quite abit even in the short time iv'e been here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.