Santa Is Real!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazylozer
My theory on how Santa can exist:

As the polar ice caps begin to melt, Santa's assumed base would eventually be submerged...IF it's not already. Being dead and unbound by the mortal perception of the fourth dimension (time), St. Nicholas foretold the coming climate change and put his production factory underground.

Then, it could be that he has secret tunnels built all year round while monitoring the building of homes. Then, on Christmas, he and his flying reindeer move around the Earth underground, thus reducing the length of his journey.

And his magic powers, can't forget about those...

darkjedi132
u need to get a hobby.....

crazylozer
This is my hobby.

JacopeX
Damn that sux

General Envy
Originally posted by crazylozer

As the polar ice caps begin to melt, Santa's assumed base would eventually be submerged...IF it's not already. Being dead and unbound by the mortal perception of the fourth dimension (time), St. Nicholas foretold the coming climate change and put his production factory underground.

Then, it could be that he has secret tunnels built all year round while monitoring the building of homes. Then, on Christmas, he and his flying reindeer move around the Earth underground, thus reducing the length of his journey.

Fo Shizzle!

happihappisong
i'm proud of u- that's better than just saying that the Santa Clause exists....which is my theory....

"The Santa Clause was created to spread joy and happiness around the world. This clause is seen when people celebrate Christmas....thus, the Santa Clause is seen and therefore must exist....at least in our minds, but that goes into a whole new discussion. The Santa Clause has been cut down to just Santa and thus, the 'Clause' has been forgotten because of laziness, so by the time we got it back, people did not realize it was refferring to a clause, they thought it was refferring to an actual person....the Santa Clause does exist"

and there is MY theory about Christmas....muahahaha

crazylozer
Oops, I forgot about my other theory...

Santa is actually a woman. St. Nicholas died happily, but a ?relative? took up his place giving out gifts. This relative was FEMALE! Santa is the Spanish word for female saint, and this saint's documentation was destroyed. In a desperate attempt to get recognition, Santa 'Claus' came to Earth and delivers presents every year.

(That should appease those feminists)

happihappisong
hah- a girl would never be able to do that....exspecially on those Christmases she had her period!

Captain REX
Fuuun...

I'm sure the term 'Santa' wasn't acquired from the Spanish language. The holiday traditon of St. Nicholas started in the area of Germany, and Santa Claus was also coined there.

silver_tears
He's Turkish Jordan stick out tongue

Captain REX
Wrong again! He's a Rooskiee!

Besides, the Turks are mostly Muslim. They think worshipping saints is stupid and idiotic. wink

Wolflet
My mommy told me that santa was dead cry

silver_tears
No he's actually from what is now Turkey, therefore Turkish stick out tongue
But when he was born there it was part of the Roman empire still.

Captain REX
Or Byzantium...?

silver_tears
That's nowhere near Germany though stick out tongue

Captain REX
True, and Saintly stuff didn't start 'til the Catholic Church came about way after Byzantine fell, so...

I win! big grin

JLred
Santa http://nasw.org/users/appell/Weblog/santa.jpg fought the evil white wizard...known as Saromom(sp?)http://sciphys.homestead.com/files/saruman.jpg

who afterwards became good....http://alicia-logic.com/capsimages/LOTR_Two054IanMcKellen.jpg

Mišt
Santa owes me $4 no expression

a1hsauce

No no no! you got it all wrong! havent you seen the movie "The day after Tomorrow"!!! He obviously lives in Mexico now dumbass!!!!

stick out tongue

lowrider370
Originally posted by General Envy
Fo Shizzle!

fo dizzzle santa is alive

*lizziekk*
i always thought my mum was santa claus....

hotsauce6548

laughing

Revernd Maynard

And his magic powers, can't forget about those... *marks on list* Good...lots of presents yes

-santa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.