Street Level Free 4 All!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

newjak86
Ok these guys are fighting in a football field sized dome of unbreakable material the goes all the way around even underneath so no way out.

All combatants fight at the same time and everyone is not holding back and using their powers to their fullest with death in mind.

Who will be the last warrior standing.

Contestants:
Wolverine
Daredevil
Nightwing
Deathstroke
Midnighter
Spiderman
Batman
Dr. Octopus
Azreal
Black Panther
Electra
Sabertooth
Toad
Deadpool
Nightcrawler
Predator(Normal one not Novice or Edler)
Captain America
Who takes it everyone is carrying their normal wepaons and gear

thezenbrawler
does normal gear include shoulder cannon for predator

newjak86
Originally posted by thezenbrawler
does normal gear include shoulder cannon for predator everything you would normally see them carry.

TheKahn
I say Nightcrawler with Wolverine, Sabertooth, Deadpool, and Deathstroke after him. Nightcrawler would be next to impossilble to hit and could teleport either weapons into his opponents or teleport them into the wall/floors. Their healing factors would keep the other four in it.

Piedmon
Originally posted by newjak86
Ok these guys are fighting in a football field sized dome of unbreakable material the goes all the way around even underneath so no way out.

All combatants fight at the same time and everyone is not holding back and using their powers to their fullest with death in mind.

Who will be the last warrior standing.

Contestants:
Wolverine
Daredevil
Nightwing
Deathstroke
Midnighter
Spiderman
Batman
Dr. Octopus
Azreal
Black Panther
Electra
Sabertooth
Toad
Deadpool
Nightcrawler
Predator(Normal one not Novice or Edler)
Captain America
Who takes it everyone is carrying their normal wepaons and gear

All these guys in a space only the size of a football field? With no cover? The first few minutes would be an absolute slaughter. Dr. Octopus, Toad, Batman, Captain America, Midnighter, Nightwing, and Elektra would die almost instantly. Even though they may be nimble or possess defenses of a sort, they can't defend themselves from so many angles all at once.

Nightcrawler could survive the first exchange, but only by rapidfire teleporting through the entire area. He'd be exhausted in minutes. Wolverine, Sabretooth, Deadpool and Deathstroke would probably all get taken down, but get up because of their healing factors. Only Azreal and Black Panther are emerging unscathed thanks to their completely protective body armor. Spider Man has the raw nimbleness to avoid injury, while Daredevil's unique ability to know what's going on in 360 degrees around him constantly would keep him out of trouble. The Predator would be in a corner cloaked, and probably rack up most of the initial kills.

Exhausted Nightcrawler is taken out almost immediately. Either Wolverine or Sabretooth would sniff out the Predator and take him by surprise, killing him. Slade and Wade would stalemate for an indeterminate amount of time. Spider Man would take down Murdock, and probably dominate Azrael too. Panther would try to step back from the action.

Sabretooth and Wolverine probably go for each other as soon as the Predator's out of the way. Spider Man would finish off Jean-Paul in a few minutes. T'Challa would probably sneak up and strike from behind either Deathstroke or Deadpool--probably Deathstroke, since he at least recognizes DP. Slade would go down under their dual assault, but not be out for long.

Sabretooth would, sadly, smack down Wolverine, only to get knocked down by Spidey. T'Challa and Deadpool would start engaging each other--a fight T'Challa has the tools to win, destroying all of Deadpool's weapons with his anti-metal claws. Slade gets up and backstabs Panther; not even the vibranium armor would stand against Slade's energy sword.

Thanks to his Weapon-X upgrades, Creed is stronger and very close to the same speed as Spidey. Parker can only dodge so, long, but his webs and spider-sense could keep him alive long enough for Wolverine to recover and get back on his feet. Working together, they'd put Creed down, and Wolverine would make sure the job gets done permanently.

Slade is back to stalemating Deadpool (who's scavenged Elektra's sais to defend himself.) As many grievous injuries as they inflict on each other, neither one can put the other down. Slade grows increasingly frustrated by Wade's babble, but he can still do what he does best: think. Spying Captain America's shield, Slade ducks out and grabs it, mimicing Captain America's patented throw.

The weapon sheers right through Deadpool's throat, finally silencing the mercenary. Not even this will put him down for good--but it leaves him helpless long enough for Slade to simply pin him to a wall, leaving him there for good.

Meanwhile, Spider Man and Wolverine are going at it. You could write an essay on this alone, but suffice to say they're stalemating each other. Knowing that a single well-placed strike would be better used on the one without the healing factor, Slade throws his sword from behind at Spider Man's back. Parker's spider sense alerts him, and he ducks--but fails to anticipate Wolverine's claws, and is gutted and left bleeding his life away on the ground.

Now it's down to Slade Wilson and James Howlett. They eye each other in tense silence, ankle-deep in slumped bodies and streaked gore. They charge each other and enter into a bloody melee of swords and claws. In the end, though, Wolverine has the superior healing factor. Allowing his own body to be pierced multiple times, Wolverine slashes Slade open from collar to crotch, and beheads him with a final coup de grace.

It wasn't his skill, his rage, or his strength that carried him through. At the end of the day, he had the healing factor and happened to be in the right place at the right time. The fight could have ended any number of different ways.... this is just one. O_O

TheKahn
Originally posted by Piedmon
All these guys in a space only the size of a football field? With no cover? The first few minutes would be an absolute slaughter. Dr. Octopus, Toad, Batman, Captain America, Midnighter, Nightwing, and Elektra would die almost instantly. Even though they may be nimble or possess defenses of a sort, they can't defend themselves from so many angles all at once.

Nightcrawler could survive the first exchange, but only by rapidfire teleporting through the entire area. He'd be exhausted in minutes. Wolverine, Sabretooth, Deadpool and Deathstroke would probably all get taken down, but get up because of their healing factors. Only Azreal and Black Panther are emerging unscathed thanks to their completely protective body armor. Spider Man has the raw nimbleness to avoid injury, while Daredevil's unique ability to know what's going on in 360 degrees around him constantly would keep him out of trouble. The Predator would be in a corner cloaked, and probably rack up most of the initial kills.

Exhausted Nightcrawler is taken out almost immediately. Either Wolverine or Sabretooth would sniff out the Predator and take him by surprise, killing him. Slade and Wade would stalemate for an indeterminate amount of time. Spider Man would take down Murdock, and probably dominate Azrael too. Panther would try to step back from the action.

Sabretooth and Wolverine probably go for each other as soon as the Predator's out of the way. Spider Man would finish off Jean-Paul in a few minutes. T'Challa would probably sneak up and strike from behind either Deathstroke or Deadpool--probably Deathstroke, since he at least recognizes DP. Slade would go down under their dual assault, but not be out for long.

Sabretooth would, sadly, smack down Wolverine, only to get knocked down by Spidey. T'Challa and Deadpool would start engaging each other--a fight T'Challa has the tools to win, destroying all of Deadpool's weapons with his anti-metal claws. Slade gets up and backstabs Panther; not even the vibranium armor would stand against Slade's energy sword.

Thanks to his Weapon-X upgrades, Creed is stronger and very close to the same speed as Spidey. Parker can only dodge so, long, but his webs and spider-sense could keep him alive long enough for Wolverine to recover and get back on his feet. Working together, they'd put Creed down, and Wolverine would make sure the job gets done permanently.

Slade is back to stalemating Deadpool (who's scavenged Elektra's sais to defend himself.) As many grievous injuries as they inflict on each other, neither one can put the other down. Slade grows increasingly frustrated by Wade's babble, but he can still do what he does best: think. Spying Captain America's shield, Slade ducks out and grabs it, mimicing Captain America's patented throw.

The weapon sheers right through Deadpool's throat, finally silencing the mercenary. Not even this will put him down for good--but it leaves him helpless long enough for Slade to simply pin him to a wall, leaving him there for good.

Meanwhile, Spider Man and Wolverine are going at it. You could write an essay on this alone, but suffice to say they're stalemating each other. Knowing that a single well-placed strike would be better used on the one without the healing factor, Slade throws his sword from behind at Spider Man's back. Parker's spider sense alerts him, and he ducks--but fails to anticipate Wolverine's claws, and is gutted and left bleeding his life away on the ground.

Now it's down to Slade Wilson and James Howlett. They eye each other in tense silence, ankle-deep in slumped bodies and streaked gore. They charge each other and enter into a bloody melee of swords and claws. In the end, though, Wolverine has the superior healing factor. Allowing his own body to be pierced multiple times, Wolverine slashes Slade open from collar to crotch, and beheads him with a final coup de grace.

It wasn't his skill, his rage, or his strength that carried him through. At the end of the day, he had the healing factor and happened to be in the right place at the right time. The fight could have ended any number of different ways.... this is just one. O_O

damn jawdrop

wolverine8888
u got a few things wrong.
first sabertooth is not stornger nor faster. second the last two fights wolverien had with slade lasted 2 panels with wolverien destroying sabertooth. there last fight whcih was off panel has wolverine killing sabertooth so i say wolverine takes sabertooth out rather fast. rest I kinda agree on not fully but it pritty good writing u did

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Piedmon

It wasn't his skill, his rage, or his strength that carried him through. At the end of the day, he had the healing factor and happened to be in the right place at the right time. The fight could have ended any number of different ways.... this is just one. O_O Nice story... might even make a nice comic... but wouldn't happen on the forums (except in fanboy wetdreams).

My money would go on Deadpool, having the best healing factor of the group and immortality and all.

newjak86
bump

Juntai
Ever see the first Transporter movie where Jason Statham's character in the scene where he dumps the oil all over the floor and fighting like 30 guys puts on the bike pedals and roundhouse spinkicks each of them one by one?
Batman does that to all these all of these suckas and none get back up. Batkick, you know what it is.

leonidas
wacko

cripes. this could literally go any of a thousand ways depending on who ended up squaring off. i doubt any of them are stupid enough to just turn it into a full-out melee. i'd think they would likely square off against KNOWN opponents. that said, can spidey cling to the dome? if he can, that would be a big advantge depending on how high it is. nightcrawler would be a tough target for a while until he tired but i'm not sure he could do enough damage to many of these guys.

if it came down to groups of 2 or 3 squaring off against each other spidey would have a good chance. bats with his gadgets would do well. i've no doubt you'd see a few guys team up to take out the really heavy hitter, sabes. or maybe he and logan just take out each other. i'm not sure of 'nighter's 'normal' weaponry, but if things broke up into small group battles, he could do well, too.

as i said, this could go a thousand ways or more, but based on his ability to use the environment to his best advantage (webbing from above, dodging and clinging to the roof -- i'm assuming it's not just head-height!) i'd say spidey walks away, though hardly unscathed.

newjak86
Originally posted by leonidas
wacko

cripes. this could literally go any of a thousand ways depending on who ended up squaring off. i doubt any of them are stupid enough to just turn it into a full-out melee. i'd think they would likely square off against KNOWN opponents. that said, can spidey cling to the dome? if he can, that would be a big advantge depending on how high it is. nightcrawler would be a tough target for a while until he tired but i'm not sure he could do enough damage to many of these guys.

if it came down to groups of 2 or 3 squaring off against each other spidey would have a good chance. bats with his gadgets would do well. i've no doubt you'd see a few guys team up to take out the really heavy hitter, sabes. or maybe he and logan just take out each other. i'm not sure of 'nighter's 'normal' weaponry, but if things broke up into small group battles, he could do well, too.

as i said, this could go a thousand ways or more, but based on his ability to use the environment to his best advantage (webbing from above, dodging and clinging to the roof -- i'm assuming it's not just head-height!) i'd say spidey walks away, though hardly unscathed. Guess I should have clarified better it is about football field high as well. Spidey can stick to it as well.

MuffinmanMike
Did we suddenly raise the bar as to what is actually street level, or what?

who?-kid
I'm not sure about Dock Ock, but Spider-Man is not street-level.

And indeed, it can go thousands ways, so arguing about it is a waste of time.

Metalmanx
Yea. I agree with most of these guys. This fight could go an infinite number of ways. There's no way to say who would truly win in the end.

If I had to choose one though, I'd probably say Spiderman as well. Seeing as he has both the environmental advantage here as well as precog to dodge 99% of attacks from these characters. The super strength, agility, and speed helps a bit here, too. Unbreakable webbing (in terms of these characters, I mean) is a nice added plus as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.