The Official Christmas Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidergrl
Heres where you post what you want, what your doing and how evertything is going.

For me, its only like 5 hours and 5 minutes till its christmas. I was running around with my sister today, getting all the last minute things. One thing that annoys me is when you have to get your friends presents, its like never ending. And then someone will give you something and you didn't expect it, so you have to run out and give them something.

Anyway, tomorrow is Christmas, we've having a breakfast with my mum, dad, sisters and my brother. Then we're having drinks at a friends house at lunch, and then going to my parents friends house for dinner. It's nothing exciting, and thats all we ever do really. I like it anyway. Wahooo Christmas soon love

What about everyone else? confused

Spearhead
Hmm, 23 hours 'til Christmas...me, I'm just wondering if i'm going to go to bed or not

Jedi Priestess
MERRY CHRISTMASsanta2

JacopeX
9 hours till christams, yea!

Bloigen
*kamikaze bombs thread*

HAHA! You are all dead! It's finished!

JacopeX
::Kicks the bomb back at bloigen::

Not this time homie!

Bloigen
Originally posted by JacopeX
::Kicks the bomb back at bloigen::

Not this time homie!

YOU CAN'T TALK YOU'RE DEAD!

Mando
I'll post pics soon!

Bloigen
Originally posted by Mando
I'll post pics soon!

DEAD!

Piggle Humsy
3 hours til xmas! eek!

I get to open one small present later tonight... then off to bed in preperation for 2moro! danceemo

I've already started tucking into the xmas junk food... at the moment I am snacking on Mini Doughnuts droolio

we ran around today buying everything for xmas dinner and other food to last the holidays... as we forgot to buy anything before today embarrasment
Got a couple of small stocking fillers for people and some chews for our dogs.. and now I am done!

It was so crazy wacko people everywhere....
and not alot of people filled with the joy of xmas. no
some people look at you like they might kill you... messed

when we arrived at the supermarket an ambulance also arrived... probably some people fighting over the last fresh turkey or something... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Still I wouldn't give up xmas for anything no2

JacopeX
Originally posted by Bloigen
YOU CAN'T TALK YOU'RE DEAD!

JACOPEX NEVER DIES!!!!

silent dreams
JACOPEX NEVER DIES!!!!
unfortunatly stick out tongue

Spartan005
Just over 6 hours till Xmas!
Unfortunately I have to sit through a 3 hour church mass at 7:00, after finishing our wonderfull Christmas Eve Dinner (Chinese food)

But whatever cause Xmas is Tomorrow!!!!
smile newyear

JacopeX
JACOPEX NEVER DIES!!!! FORTUNANTELY

spidergrl
Well right now its about 3pm in the afternooon of Christmas.
What did I get, well cloths, CDs, DVDs and the usual stuff.
Had a huge breakfast that would keep me going forever, going out to dinner tonight. In the mean time, I had a nap because I was dead tired. Christmas is always fun though, spending it with the family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.