boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

happihappisong
boys are so annoying- i keep meeting these really sweet guys and then right when i start to really really like them, something is there getting in our way- it's so annoying- it's not the boys' faults though....i really just wanna stop being lonely sad

silver_tears
so don't be lonely confused people choose to be lonely

Spearhead
Originally posted by happihappisong
boys are so annoying

o...

it's not the boys' faults though....

kay...

happihappisong
well how do i choose not to be lonely- i need people to talk to....i don't even really need a boyfriend- just a good friend....they all seem to drift

Leo.M
huh

Coldfire
What Silver said....

LethalFemme
yep what she said lol

happihappisong
no1 is telling me how to choose not to be lonely when there is no1 to talk to about everything....i need that person- i am going insane!

silver_tears
don't you have any friends?

Spearhead
i am going insane!

Welcome to the club big grin

Coldfire
no1 is telling me how to choose not to be lonely when there is no1 to talk to about everything....i need that person- i am going insane!
You need to find a friend or someone that is willing to listen to you vent your problems.. I would hope you already have someone like that

happihappisong
i would hope i do too, but my past has been horrible and i have so many problems including talking to people- i'll tell any1 anything, but not every1 cares- and it's not the same as telling one person everything....i used to have some1, but he keeps deciding it's best to ignore me- and i really really like talking to him, so when he comes back i just take him back and tell him not to do it again- this is the 3rd time it's happened and it really hurts....it doesn't help that i live in DE and he lives in KS either....i want some1 i can hang out with....it stinks

Coldfire
i would hope i do too, but my past has been horrible and i have so many problems including talking to people- i'll tell any1 anything, but not every1 cares- and it's not the same as telling one person everything....i used to have some1, but he keeps deciding it's best to ignore me- and i really really like talking to him, so when he comes back i just take him back and tell him not to do it again- this is the 3rd time it's happened and it really hurts....it doesn't help that i live in DE and he lives in KS either....i want some1 i can hang out with....it stinks
Yeah I can see what you mean, and I know how ya feel.. that's rough

bogen
sounds to me like he aint that gud of a freind if he knows you rely on him and he keeps buggering off, sounds like he's out for all he can get ( whateva that is) wink

a1hsauce
We're not annoying! we just like cars girls food and things that goo BOOM! yes

is it really that hard for you gals to partake in the enjoyment sad

Snoopbert
Geez. Girls are annoying. roll eyes (sarcastic)

happihappisong
Originally posted by a1hsauce
We're not annoying! we just like cars girls food and things that goo BOOM! yes

is it really that hard for you gals to partake in the enjoyment sad

i like that stuff too....cept for the girls....girls are stupid- (i added later on that it's not that boys are annoying, it's just the situation i'm in that's annoying) i like boys- they're my friend....cept this other guy sometimes....he ignored me for a couple months cause he knew had to tell me, but didn't have the courage to tell me that he loves me....keep in mind, he lives in KS- i live in PA/DE

a1hsauce
i like that stuff too....cept for the girls....girls are stupid- (i added later on that it's not that boys are annoying, it's just the situation i'm in that's annoying) i like boys- they're my friend....cept this other guy sometimes....he ignored me for a couple months cause he knew had to tell me, but didn't have the courage to tell me that he loves me....keep in mind, he lives in KS- i live in PA/DE
eek! you like things that go BOOM!!!! shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.