clemence poesy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

anthonystop18
who here thinks clemence is hot come on admit it she is a great actor for the harry potter film.do tou think she should have played the part of fluer smile

Ronny
she barely did anything in harry potter confused she just stood there and looked pretty

and i dont think shes very good looking.. needs some meat on her.. to skinny

big nose too erm

I didnt like her as fleur cause i thought fleur to kinda have a radiant glow.. and she was gray.

PippinTook
I agree with Ronny. When I read the book, I pictured her way differently then what she looks like in the movie. She's not very... I dunno... She's not a radiant, as Ronny said, as Fleur should be. Personally, a lot of things in the new HP movie were a disappointment...

Zero8241
I think Clemence Poesy in Harry Potter is very beautiful. And she wear Beauxbatons uniform, she like a angel!!!

*Georgina_A*
Think she's a lot prettier than I thought she was when I first saw a picture of her. When I saw GoF I thought she really did look beautiful, a bit of a let down, but still beautiful, in a unique way. Not in a really obvious way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.