Hell YES!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fianna
I might not be working tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that anyone really cares but whatever..... big grin

I'll know within the next hour *crosses fingers* eek!

bogen
sounds gud, i didn't work today!, it's the best feeling ever, not having to get up at 6.

im a labourer part time, what do you do?

Fianna
A waitress at an Italian Resturant...I'm still in full time education so I only work one evening a week, but that happened to be Christmas Eve but now they don't need me happy

Maya Zurak
happy Im happy for you FI!
enjoy this X-mas time! big grin

Fianna
*calms down* ...they just rang me and I am working.....no expression mhm

Gotta love the irony laughing out loud

Originally posted by Maya Zurak
happy Im happy for you FI!
enjoy this X-mas time! big grin

Thanks Maya..you too... happy

Impediment
I lucked out because my off-day schedule rotation gave me Dec 24, 25, and 26 off. I'm a correctional officer at a prison and I work 6 days, and I'm off for three, so my days off are always rotating. I wanted to switch my day off on the 25th for New Years Day with another officer, but my captain said we're not allowed to swap days off. It sucks!! But at least I get the holiday off.

happihappisong
i work full time at a daycare, so we get every weekend off anyway....plus we get off the whole week coming up....we go back the 3rd....best part: it's paid vacation- woo woo- cept it's the only days we get off the whole year....cept for vacation time we take....which after we work there long enough is also paid- full time jobs are great!

Impediment
Speak for yourself. stick out tongue

Salem07
That's cool. I may have to work some tomorrow, which is Christmas Day. They haven't called yet, but I have a suspicion they will.

bogen
i work everyday on the holidays, love work!

Isredel
what did'nt work?

Salem07
And that call just came...ugh working on Christmas day makes me want to quit.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Fianna
I might not be working tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that anyone really cares but whatever..... big grin

I'll know within the next hour *crosses fingers* eek!

LOL!!!

blow

pokey

youpi

is it comprehensible.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.