Desmond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rickyduck
How the hell did he get on the island????

Also he said he was running round the world. Thats impossible, as my old dad used 2 say: 'Its impossible to run on water u pleb!!!'

big grin sad sad

_Sanctuary_
Maybe he went by plane no expression
Or a big bird caught him and flew to the island......

rickyduck
ohh like the 1 of sesame street? now i no wat that screeching thing was. The cookie monster!!! (but a carnivore)

choosewisely
didn't he tell he came by boat os...it was a race around the world right?
and he met the other hatch guy at the beach

Darth Macabre
It was a Race around the world. lol He wasn't running around the world, he's not the flash after all.

rickyduck
oooohhh, now u ruined my theory about were the island was. DAMN U!!!

choosewisely
no expression cough

rickyduck
r u ok?? u shud get some lockets. Or halls. But i like soothers the most and u can get nice flavoured tunes. Get rid of that nasty cough

Talking_Owl
Perhaps Desmond just lied about the boat to cover his true idenity...JESUS!

rickyduck
OMG!!!!!!!!!! jesus had long hair? and would jesus go mad on an island his father created? wud he hav a gun?

choosewisely
ahum...

rickyduck
omg the cough is spreading. hope i dont get it.

Talking_Owl
So now Lost fans are getting th e sickness...curious.

rickyduck
hmmm. a disease. i smell a rat

rickyduck
back to the subject. were does desmond go?

Talking_Owl
In the Lost magazine, one of the writers hinted that Desmond would come back when things are going bad, if I remember correctly. I think he'll come back at the finale or beginning of season 3.

rickyduck
thank you very much for that information, but for other ppls sakes u cud of used a spoiler tag.... AR! stuff it. laughing out loud

rickyduck
but thats pretty kwl tho. i neva wud off thought, and wat do u mean by 'hinted'?

Talking_Owl
Forgot about the spoiler tag. Anyway, I'm not even sure if I remember correctly. I'll look for the qoute now.

Talking_Owl
The quote(Semi-Spoiler Warning):

"Can I tell you for sure that Desmond will be back? No, but what I can tell you is that if he does come back, it's gonna be because there's a lot of trouble to be had."

Lord Magnus
(hacks up phlegm)

rickyduck
y?

_Sanctuary_
no expression What the...

rickyduck
what do u mean?

_Sanctuary_
Me?

rickyduck
yes y did u say What The..... i said y cos i wanted 2 no y he was 'hacking?' up phlegm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.