Fisto vs Trebor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Takáta
Both were Jedi masters. Trebor was on the council but then died like a girl. Fisto survived geonosis but then was killed easily by sids. I think Trebor would have this but im not sure. Thats why i made this thread

mace=badass
Wow......... just wow.......... Fisto wins.

Blind Guardian
Hey, let's have Ooroo versus Yaddle. Both were jedi masters.

Really, is this neccessary?

Captain REX
Of course. no expression

Darth Takáta
Hey im just trying to think up some good threads

Darth Takáta
Originally posted by mace=badass
Wow......... just wow.......... Fisto wins.

Why is it wow?

Originally posted by Blind Guardian
Hey, let's have Ooroo versus Yaddle. Both were jedi masters.

Really, is this neccessary?

I believe it is. Every 1 here under estimates Trebor

Lightsnake
Trebor was a mediator, not a warrior

darthsith19
You know, if he hasn't read any E.U. I can actually see why he made this. I mean, trebor blocked two laser bolts and what did Kit do in the movies? Block two saber swings?

Regardless of that, Kit proved strong in EU. He'd beat for sure.

Master Vos
FIisto would slice that Vurk into pieces with his Shii-Cho skill. Trebor is a Niman practicioner, like one of the other Jedi Niman Noobs would lie dead upon Geonosis.

MASTER VOS
"I am not part of the dark. Simply deeper into the shadows."

Master Vos
Nobody here underestimates Trebor. Obi-Wan (AOTC) blocked Jango's blaster shots. And AOTC Obi-Wan is weaker than Fisto. Even in The Cestus Deception, Fisto is stronger.

Lightsnake
In fairness to Trebor, he was confronting Dooku, the real threat

Se7in
Regardless, he managed to deflect one or two shots, he should've been ready to deflect more, but he couldn't, because he lacked the necessary skill and/or speed. Fisto wins this by miles.

Captain REX
Fisto is the superior swordsman.

I wish they had done some EU stuff for Trebor, though; he just kinda appeared out of nowhere, as did Kcaj, the Ongree on the Council in ROTS.

Lightsnake
My thing with Trebor's death is this:
He's a mediator, not a big warrior, and he sees the true enemy, the Sith, Count Dracula standing right there...he goes to take out the real threat and end the war.....oh, by the way, the expert gunslinger's in the corner....Trebor's blocks seemed more desperation and shock than anything....and Trebor's a dinosaur! That's gotta count for something!

Se7in
Yes. I means he lacked the patience and intelligence to realize a military leader would have some sort of guardians to protect him, especially in the middle of a battle. Add to that the fact that Trebor had the drop on them, he was stupid, impatient, weak, and a horrible fighter.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Lightsnake
My thing with Trebor's death is this:
He's a mediator, not a big warrior, and he sees the true enemy, the Sith, Count Dracula standing right there...he goes to take out the real threat and end the war.....oh, by the way, the expert gunslinger's in the corner....Trebor's blocks seemed more desperation and shock than anything....and Trebor's a dinosaur! That's gotta count for something! Count........Dracula? What the f**k? I know Christopher Lee starred as Dracula in an old movie years ago but there was Count Dracula in SW? Wow...

Lightsnake
Sorry, I like to call Dooku Dracula sometimes...

Council#13

Captain REX
Originally posted by Se7in
Yes. I means he lacked the patience and intelligence to realize a military leader would have some sort of guardians to protect him, especially in the middle of a battle. Add to that the fact that Trebor had the drop on them, he was stupid, impatient, weak, and a horrible fighter.

Trebor didn't seem to be expecting Jango to be such a quick-draw.

That, and Dooku is a Jedi.

Master Mawi
I'd say Fisto would win. Niman practitioners don't have sufficient training like all the other combat form practitioners, including Form I.

And just who the hell is Coleman Kcaj? Novelization of Ep.III doesn't even mention him. And honestly, what kind of a name is that? It sounds like "Coleman Trebor reincarnated - but this time, I'm an Ongree".

Master Saesee
Coleman Kcaj was Oppo Rancisis replacement on the council the novel is wrong Obi Wan replaced Depa Billaba. ANyway Trebor practised Niman a weaker form which could only block things like swords and vibroblades unlike blasters Fisto would kill him with his superior masterery of Shii Cho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.