+--Thinkers--+ Music (opinion) Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

L0KI
I tried to come up with a new music game that isn't going on or been going on for a very long time.
The objective is maybe a bit more tougher to get to grips with than the usual name a band type games.

Here goes... The game is largely based on technicality I guess, The idea is one person starts by saying {Vocalist} = e.g Courtney Love +
The next person then has to post a + (positive) Vocalist which in their opinion is better than Courtney Love, for Example = Jack White -
meaning the next post has to name a vocalist who in their opinion is WORSE than Jack White for example... = Danni Filth + which means the next post would be a vocalist who is BETTER than Danni Filth. Reading that back it clearly makes sense to me so hopefully it will work out.

OBVIOUSLY there is going to be conflict of opinions, especially with a standout topic like vocalists so I ask you to think TECHNICALLY who is better or worse, which would perhaps be easier with guitarists or drummers etc but I think it would be cool to see how long it lasts before it closes in on itself in terms of good or bad and to see fellow KMCers' judgments!

L0KI
So I will start it off I guess -

{Vocalist} = Billy Corgan -

so the next poster will submit a vocalist who in their judgment is WORSE than Billy Corgan, ending it with a +

Darth Revan
Pierre... from Simple Plan. +

L0KI
Robert Plant (led zep) -

(by the way - artists can only be used once so check first!)

Victor Von Doom
Steven Tyler (Aerosmith) +

Good idea btw.

Bierbommetje
George Jones -

Alpha Centauri
James Hetfield +

-AC

Bierbommetje
Luciano Pavarotti -

Victor Von Doom
Axl Rose +

Bierbommetje
Chris Cornell - (Playing it safe, I know)

Bierbommetje
*BUMP*

Come on, this could be fun

Darth Revan
Jack White +

Bierbommetje
Bruce Dickinson -

Victor Von Doom
Marilyn Manson +

(clue- anybody)

Bierbommetje
Dave Grohl -

Darth Revan
Billy Joe Armstrong +

L0KI
Robert Smith (The Cure) -

Grimm Reaper
Rob Halford +

What the f...?
Geee ... To me Halford is the ultimate singer ... but I think Dio is slightly better.

Ronnie James Dio -

L0KI
Glen Hughes +

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by L0KI
Glen Hughes +

Kate Bush -

L0KI
Brody Dalle +

Slay
James LaBrie -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.