Revan vs Exar Kun (Read first)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_CP
Revan as in after he beats Malak, which is at his height in power as far as we know.

Fishy
Loses...

If Revan will ever stand a chance its going to be later then that when he recovers his memory and then even with some heavy assumptions it can be doubted. Revan as far as we can proof however will not beat Exar Kun. He might or might not be able to do so but there are to many unknowns to say that he will win.

And btw: This thread has been done about 20 times... Do a search for it.

Lightsnake
Hmm...I'll give this one to Kun, even though Kun is probably the most overrated SW character ever, he still is pretty cool and very good.

Pwned61
Exar takes this one. I just haven't seen anything to suggest that Revan was all that great, especially compared to Kun who is probably one of the strongest sith in SW history.

Lightsnake
Guy was baptized by Ragnos...something to be said for that

General Envy
Exar PWNS Revan.

darthsith19
I say Kun but he doesn't wpn. Revan's really strong. There's actually people here who have said he'd beat NJO Luke.

Lightsnake
Great, they're wrong

Tangible God
Originally posted by darthsith19
I say Kun but he doesn't wpn. Revan's really strong. There's actually people here who have said he'd beat NJO Luke. It's called Fanboyism.

IKC
Exar Kun curbstomps Revan. Easily.

Darth Traya
IKC, that was such a a predictable statement coming from you.

Exar will will, but not with comical ease.

overlord
QWOWZERS!! NO NEED FOR DISCUSSING ANYMORE!
EXAR KUN CURBSTOMPS REVAN!

FORUM CLOSED.

D_CP
Originally posted by Darth Traya
IKC, that was such a a predictable statement coming from you.

Exar will will, but not with comical ease.

I agree.

Great Vengeance
Its very hard to compare Revan to anyone, I buy the logic that Sidious and NJO Luke would beat Revan but being compared to Kun Id like to see the reasoning behind Kun automatically winning because I really dont see any basis for comparison.

Brotz
Can somebody give me a detailed explaination of how Exar Kun so easily defeats Revan in his prime?

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Brotz
Can somebody give me a detailed explaination of how Exar Kun so easily defeats Revan in his prime?

Because Exar is a lot more powerful. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.