Graphic Helper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sydney2525
I am a web graphic maker and cannot code much things. embarrasment I need a helper to code my graphics - a co-worker if you will. eek! Some of the many advantages of being my co-worker are that you would not have to link back to me, as long as you don't say that you designed the actual thing. I will also put links back to your, whatever (ex. neopets account, website, xanga, Tag World, ect. ect.) One of the only things I ask is that you are familiar with coding neopets acceptabal graphics. Please contact me if you want the position, or if you have any questions. Happy Dance laughing out loud

General Envy
Go to Computer forum.

Hit_and_Miss
your creating animated gifs???

sydney2525
Yes i do, but for now only glitters. I am in the process of making glows and actual animations.

Hit_and_Miss
What prog do you use???

ive made gifs with sprites and edited them for my avis...

Lana
Being able to make cheap things like glitters and animated sprites does not make one a web graphic designer, I hate to inform.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.