Return of most powerful MU Character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

8bitChris
Now i'm sure most of you havn't been paying attention to the blurred letters below my signature that I have had there for some number of months now.

Well, if you unblur them they read, "Doop Lives..."

Doop is one of the few Marvel characters to register 7s in every single handbook category.

We also know that Doop presumably died along with the rest of the X Statix team (Deadgirl and the others are still in hell).

But all I want to say right now is I told you so.

Doop is back. The MU better watch out. He returns next week in X-men. (I read the issue)

Everybody better start crapping their pants now! Including the Sentry!

Hail Doop!

http://www.xtreme-salvador.net/immagini/doop.gif

Yes, That is the real Mjolnir

hotsauce6548
I use Firefox, so I've been able to see the text regularly.

Too bad I didn't know who Doop was. erm

SnakeEyes
Oh man! Doop's back?! This is great news, because Doop rules.

Arabian Knight
Galactus' left testical is finally returning!?!

Disappear
i use IE. that text isn't difficult to de-blur just by focusing on it.

also, doop never made sense to me...

Jose123
This is Great news!!

Slimers retarded cousin finally returns!!!! big grin

http://www.daviesgeneralstore.com/ebay/Slimer.jpg

8bitChris
Well maybe Peter Milligan will try to make Doop make sense since this is his first appearance outside an X Statix book.

Unless you count the homeless guy holding up a "Doop Lives..." sign in Toxin's miniseries for one panel. (Peter Milligan also wrote the Toxin miniseries.)

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Well maybe Peter Milligan will try to make Doop make sense since this is his first appearance outside an X Statix book.

Unless you count the homeless guy holding up a "Doop Lives..." sign in Toxin's miniseries for one panel. (Peter Milligan also wrote the Toxin miniseries.)

He did have a mini series with Wolverine... or was it a one shot?

Psycho Ninja
What the **** is this ??

Arabian Knight
No one knows WTF Doop is/does.

He's a little floating glob with Galactus level stats. He's a joke kinda, just thrown in there for no reason.

Laminator_X
One of the kids from Runaways has a Doop poster.

Pointinel
damn

so doop is what lorna saw?

CaptainStoic
Oh no run for your life he's coming back!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.