JacopeX - The Biggest Gangsta Rap wannabe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demarest
JacopeX after looking at some of your posts and profile, you are probably the saddest gangsta rap wannabe I've ever seen in my entire life.

You are probably a typical teenybooper that only knew Hip Hop because of good old Grand theft auto San Andreas.

Please give it up, you have absolutely no clue about Hip Hop. You give good people like myself a bad name.

Point 1 - You say u live in New York, right?

You say you are such an East Coast Gang banger and yet you the Game who lives in Compton, LA (a west coast rapper) who is on your fav album list who you say is an East Coast Rapper.

Point 2 - Reggae ton suck balls

Point 3 - you are such an OG Loc person

Point 4 - You don't have a clue about tupac nor his shooter. Nope it isn't B.I.G. as you would obviously say.

Point 5 - Do some research and actually know what the hell your saying.

I'll be back for more reasons but now everyone i'm exhausted for christmas eve

Bloigen
Is it your time of the month or something?

JacopeX
Originally posted by Demarest
JacopeX after looking at some of your posts and profile, you are probably the saddest gangsta rap wannabe I've ever seen in my entire life.

You are probably a typical teenybooper that only knew Hip Hop because of good old Grand theft auto San Andreas.

Please give it up, you have absolutely no clue about Hip Hop. You give good people like myself a bad name.

Point 1 - You say u live in New York, right?

You say you are such an East Coast Gang banger and yet you the Game who lives in Compton, LA (a west coast rapper) who is on your fav album list who you say is an East Coast Rapper.

Point 2 - Reggae ton suck balls

Point 4 - You don't have a clue about tupac nor his shooter. Nope it isn't B.I.G. as you would obviously say.

Point 5 - Do some research and actually know what the hell your saying.

I'll be back for more reasons but now everyone i'm exhausted for christmas eve

LMAO **** you son,

Im not rapper btw and you dont know my life *****.

1. I wuz born in LA cali, but moved to NY

2. REGGAETON IS HOT PERIOD. ASK ANYONE. WELL you probably live in the fuggin suburbs you wangsta!

3. That dude wasnt even a gangsta dumass

4. .....

5.Yo if you wanty me to do that, then make me *****

JacopeX
YO DEMARESt go to the

Anti Jacope group. You belong there if youre one of the people who are aginst people like me.

Demarest
**Teenybopper**

JacopeX
**Teenybopper** ???WTF!

silent dreams

K.Diddy
**Teenybopper**

Agreed. smile

Snoopbert
Indeed.

Isredel
Hey look. I wasted a muscle on my poor little finger to click the title on this thread and see your crappy first post.

SAY SOMETHING INTERESTING OR YOU WILL FEEL MY ETERNAL WRATH!!

shinobirikku
shit i'm glad i live in the suburbs i don't wanna live in a bad town or city and get shot u can grow up and have a good life out here.

el_barto
This thread is pointless, we already know that JacopeX is a dumbass, so why start a thread about it and waste 3 minutes of my life by reading it.

Isredel
Originally posted by el_barto
This thread is pointless, we already know that JacopeX is a dumbass, so why start a thread about it and waste 3 minutes of my life by reading it.

You should've seen my post.

el_barto
Originally posted by Isredel
You should've seen my post.

I did. I thought that I would elaborate a little more though.

Isredel
Fine then, I'll post something intrestingly funny and true.

JacopeX
This thread is pointless, we already know that JacopeX is a dumbass, so why start a thread about it and waste 3 minutes of my life by reading it. OWNED laughing out loud

Isredel
Originally posted by JacopeX
OWNED laughing out loud

I really don't know what it is about you that make you a dumbass but i'll still be content untill you do something wrong.

JacopeX
I dont know. Its jus that people jus hate people like me. I think it wrong.

JacopeX
http://zeke.tzo.com/rpgww/misc/yalogank/zznonrpgww/signs/sign_thisthreadsucks.jpg

silent dreams
http://zeke.tzo.com/rpgww/misc/yalogank/zznonrpgww/signs/sign_thisthreadsucks.jpg
like you.

Isredel
Originally posted by silent dreams
like you.

Alright listen now, I do not know what this dude has done in the past But i'm still going to tell you to back off. This guy has not done anything to you and you are throwing the first insult to him which is very immature to do Which also tell me that you may not like this person but if you really don't care for him then, don't talk to him.

silent dreams
fine. glare but only because I feel nice right now.

el_barto
like you.

No no no, you have it all wrong. He blows erm

Isredel
No no no, you have it all wrong. He blows erm

Back off dude. He did'nt do anything.

silent dreams
you amaze me.

Isredel
you amaze me.

I'm just trying to keep the peace.

JacopeX
Im really not doing anything smile

el_barto

It was a joke.... and I highly doubt JacopeX really cares what I or anyone else for that matter thinks about him.

JacopeX
It was a joke.... and I highly doubt JacopeX really cares what I or anyone else for that matter thinks about him. Problem is that its getting annoying

silent dreams
I'm just trying to keep the peace.
no, no, no. Your like.....the best new person here.

shinobirikku
so y u think jacobX a dum ass he never did anything to anyone

lowrider370
lol if i remember correctly it went something like this

when a got a gun on ma waist u ain't want og loc run up with a gun in ya face yea yea laughing out loud

JacopeX
Its jus that people are so ignorant about wut others say in KMc, its so stupid sad

Isredel
Originally posted by lowrider370

when a got a gun on ma waist u ain't want og loc run up with a gun in ya face yea yea laughing out loud

I barely understood a word you just said.

el_barto
I know JacopeX didn't do anything! So stop telling me! I don't like him, end of story. So stop trying to tell me that he didn't do anything and that I shouldn't have a problem with him.

JacopeX
Originally posted by lowrider370

when a got a gun on ma waist u ain't want og loc run up with a gun in ya face yea yea laughing out loud I talk to him in PM to make sure who this gangsta was. He wusnt a gangsta, he wuz neva in a gang in his life. I wuz. See the difference. Now let this thread die please

JacopeX
I know JacopeX didn't do anything! So stop telling me! I don't like him, end of story. So stop trying to tell me that he didn't do anything and that I shouldn't have a problem with him. You jus hate me cuz others do, how nice roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
I barely understood a word you just said. iight you want me to translate for you

shinobirikku
imean if he a wannabe gangsta does it concer u

silent dreams
iight you want me to translate for you
please.

Isredel
iight you want me to translate for you

Please do.

JacopeX
when a got a gun on ma waist u ain't want og loc run up with a gun in ya face yea yea

HE SAID: When I got a gun on my waist, you dont want og loc to run up with a gun in youre face. YEA YEA!!

^^^Damn i hate typing perfect english or talkin it

shinobirikku
but iight get anoying really anoying

silent dreams
Originally posted by shinobirikku
but iight get anoying really anoying
yes

JacopeX
iight isnt annyoin to me

shinobirikku
yea but that's problly a reason y people hate u iight is anoying iight not even a word

Isredel
iight? The heck is that?

Raven Guardia
WTH What the f**k?..........Demarst, you do realize this is member bashing erm. And for the rest of you giving Jacope a hard time. Grow up. The person who made this thread is obviously immature. Why else would they state personal problems publicly trying to down someone. Thats pure ignorance, Secondly no matter what issues the rest of you have(or don't have) with Jacope don't join the immaturity buy adding in your two cents.Its a very poor reflection on your selves.

Raven Guardia
iight? The heck is that?

you know, its like : alright?

shinobirikku
i'm just saying iight a anoying word but it's no ones concern if he a gangsta rap wanna be

Isredel
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
WTH What the f**k?..........Demarst, you do realize this is member bashing erm. And for the rest of you giving Jacope a hard time. Grow up. The person who made this thread is obviously immature. Why else would they state personal problems publicly trying to down someone. Thats pure ignorance, Secondly no matter what issues the rest of you have(or don't have) with Jacope don't join the immaturity buy adding in your two cents.Its a very poor reflection on your selves.

I already sent a lock request to Backfire. I don't know, nor care about what this guy did in the past. But I'll be damned if he gets treated like this in my presence without doing anything.

Raven Guardia
I already sent a lock request to Backfire. I don't know, nor care about what this guy did in the past. But I'll be damned if he gets treated like this in my presence without doing anything.

good. stick out tongue

K.Diddy
I talk to him in PM to make sure who this gangsta was. He wusnt a gangsta, he wuz neva in a gang in his life. I wuz. See the difference. Now let this thread die please

You are NOT a gansta no expression

el_barto
You jus hate me cuz others do, how nice roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, I hate you because I think you're stupid. It's just a matter of personal opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.