does anyone here hate christmas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mysterio69
just wondering.

General Envy
Nope.

Isredel
Even as an Atheist. I have the christmas spirit (And that's saying a lot)

mysterio69
atheism has nothing to do with it. nobody cares about the religious aspect anyways.

General Envy
Mysterio, your sig freaks me out.

mysterio69
thanks.

Isredel
Originally posted by mysterio69
atheism has nothing to do with it. nobody cares about the religious aspect anyways.

That's exactly what I think.

bogen
christmas is mad smile happy

Isredel
Originally posted by bogen
christmas is mad smile happy

I think i'm hearing things in christmas. It sounds like the sound of ripping and screaming.

Is that a bad thing?

mysterio69
depends on whats being ripped.

General Envy
Originally posted by Isredel
I think i'm hearing things in christmas. It sounds like the sound of ripping and screaming.

Is that a bad thing?

No the screaming is a joyful screaming whos ripping the wrappings off their Christmas gift.

Isredel
*Sigh* Thank god. I just assumed that people were being murdered.

mysterio69
Originally posted by General Envy
No the screaming is a joyful screaming whos ripping the wrappings off their Christmas gift.
i just don't see the point to it all.

Isredel

It's a joke. You know, "Ha ha?" Funny?

mysterio69
Originally posted by Isredel
It's a joke. You know, "Ha ha?" Funny?
no, i mean about the whole presents thing.

Isredel
no, i mean about the whole presents thing.

Ooooh. That's completely diffrient, nevermind.

Itzak

Ditto. (that is a freaky sig mysterio69)

Leo.M
nope, i like Christmas big grin .......................... it's for the toys mostly ninja

xyz jedi
I hate christmas lunch.

mysterio69
turkey and cranberry sauce is the only redeeming thing.

Roulette
hmm..well the whole 'presents' thing is all about giving^-^
nowadays it's normal to celebrate christmas, even if you're not religious. My friends family isn't religious at all, but they still celebrate christmas...they still have the tree, the presents..etc..

mysterio69
but why does there have to be a certain day to give all these gifts? why not random sh!t throughout the year. that's more meaningful.

Roulette
You make a point. But, since everyone else celebrates it on this day, why bother changing the date? I mean, if my friend decided to celebrate christmas on a different day, then maybe it would clash with her relatives because they could be religious people.

mysterio69
not talking about changing the day. i mean that if we really gave a crap about seeing family and giving gifts, we'd do it randomly all the time, instead of on 1 certain day.

Koala MeatPie
I hate Christmas, My employees have to leave early and I ahve to offer a bonus

I say BAH HUMBUG!

Then there is all the nosie noise Nosie NOISE! Then they all go around and stat to sing Sing SING!

urgh!

it annoys me, I feel As thought somebody should put an end to it.

mysterio69
indeed, mr. meatpie. indeed.

Roulette
ohh..thas what ye meanembarrasment
Well ye, I think that people constantly take their loved ones for granted. Everyone does it, it's not intentional, it just happens because we've grown used to our families constantly being around us.

Koala MeatPie
Oy, I knew some people wouldn't get it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.