Namor vs. Bizarro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Namor is fresh from water? Who takes it?

snoopdogg
Namor will have to outsmart him. In a straight up confrontaion Namor goes down.

DrDoom101
Up

thesilverspider
bizzaro would do to him what he did to exploding man whatever his name was.

DarkCrawler
This would be lot like Namor fighting Hulk...

Except that this time, the Hulk would be faster, stronger and more durable then him, and has heat vision to boot.

Namor loses...

Juntai
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
This would be lot like Namor fighting Hulk...

Except that this time, the Hulk would be faster, stronger and more durable then him, and has heat vision to boot.

Namor loses... Ice vision, flame breath, and millions of times faster.

DarkCrawler
Ah thats right, ice vision and flame breath. Forgot the backwards thing.

In reality, shouldn't Bizarro be super-SLOW and super-WEAK, since he is opposite Superman? And shouldn't yellow sunlight rob him of his powers, and red sunlight should give him power?stick out tongue

Juntai
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Ah thats right, ice vision and flame breath. Forgot the backwards thing.

In reality, shouldn't Bizarro be super-SLOW and super-WEAK, since he is opposite Superman? And shouldn't yellow sunlight rob him of his powers, and red sunlight should give him power?stick out tongue I suppose so, but we don't write it, we just read it. smile

Then again it may be a mental thing, Supermans powers seem subject to change at will. I'm not sure he's what people percieve him to be at all. Being why even the Quintessence regards him as godlike.

Blair Wind
whats the opposite of seeing peoples souls DC? cuz if superman can do it....

DarkCrawler
Lousy eyesight?

"ME AM BIZARRO! BIZARRO WANT KNOW WHERE IS THE CLOSEST FOUR EYE SHOP!

olympian
Bizarro wins the majority in a straigh fight.

Psycho Ninja
Bizarro beated the shit outta Human Bomb, HB could destroy anything he touched......... but not Bizarro !!!

The only way Nam is gonna win tis to get some blue Knite.......... which is sorta impossible

So thats the odds of Namor winning = sorta impossible !!

Arabian Knight
I don't know jack shit about the human bomb. I don't know WHO he is, WHAT he is or HOW he got the way he is. But, I saw like two pages with him in it and I kicked myself for not thinking of that character.

He's ****ing awesome! THE HUMAN ****ING BOMB, MAN!

The only comic I have of this killer character is some old Police? comic, he's running from some nazis or something and he's cornered, so he says damn...and opens his suit and blows everything up!

Anyone know anything about the guy?

Psycho Ninja
I know somethin about him............. he was ****ed up by Bizarro !!

Arabian Knight
Haha, in IC #2?
Yeah, that was cool. Bizarro said "pretty" while bashing him. Then...sad

Human Bomb needs a series.

Psycho Ninja
Hes dead, a series ??

Arabian Knight
He's dead...so? He'll be back.

thesilverspider
didn't he take out polaris

Hulk_Power
Namor is basically fighting a retarded Superman. He still loses to Bizzaro. He's just as powerful as Superman except he's dumb and has the reverse powers of Supe's. It's also the same as if they were to give Savage Hulk all of Superman's powers and they made him fight Namor. It's the same crap.

Namor loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.