Um, yah. I'm new. Don't know the dealio.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eiji
I'd appreciate it if someone would guide me through the whole getting comfortable around here process. RPing is probably my favorite pass-time in the world. (Sad, isn't it?..) Not really, I have other things to do. (If you can believe that.) But yeah, I'm just hovering about, absorbing what I find interesting.

Um.. Yesh..

I'unno what else to state. Seems pretty straight forward.

Ladyluck
Welcome to KMC. happy

Take a visit here...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=&forumid=41

Eiji
Eh? What the duce am I suppose to do? Just plow into a random RP that catches my interest with the consent of the RPers involved in it? @[email protected]

Wait.. That almost sounds intelligent to me.. Could be.. Nah!!! Too obvious. Almost got me there, didn't ya. Too slick.

Ladyluck
Yes. stick out tongue

There are a couple that are just starting. Or start your own. (Just make sure it hasn't been done)

Eiji
Almost everything has been done! X_x

Ladyluck
I'm sure you can think of something. yes

What are you interested in?

Eiji
Big booms.

And.. adventure!.. annnnd.. stuff!..

I'm fresh outta ideas, missy.

Ladyluck
That doesn't really give me much of an idea. stick out tongue

Well good luck with that. There are plenty you can join anyways. yes

Eiji
Rawr!!! >=O

Fine. I shall accomplish my first task!

K.Diddy
Welcome to Kmc smile Feel free to post in my thread ''K.Diddy's place of Love'' In the Off topic forum.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Welcome to Kmc smile Feel free to post in my thread ''K.Diddy's place of Love'' In the Off topic forum.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

*cough*gotomylounge*cough* stick out tongue

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Eiji
Good golly, too many greetings make me feel uncomfortable, as if my plot is already deciphered. Tsk.

I'll remember to be more sneakeh' next time.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Ladyluck
roll eyes (sarcastic)

*cough*gotomylounge*cough* stick out tongue

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.