AOTC Padmé vs. ROTS Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick

Se7in
Depends. Can Grievous armor protect him from blaster bolts? Seems likely since Obi had to split his armor before shooting him. If not, Padme wins.

Darth Faunus
Padme strips and owns him.

darthsith19
Wew. When I first saw this thread I was like "Omg, worst thread EVER!" Now I see it's just a blaster fight. That makes it much better, but I assume Twilight Janick didn't know Grievous's armor is blasterproof. Therefor, unless Padme pulls back his armor plated like Obi-Wan did, she loses. Even if she got to his plates by some miracle without getting shot or just plain smacked by Grievous it's doubtful she'd be strong enough to pull back the plates.

Fishy

Council#13
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Padme strips and owns him.

droolio

I'm not so sure, darthsith, 'cause Padme might not be strong enough to pull the cage thing apart

Twilight Janick
Does Grievous' armor cover him all the way around?

Captain REX
Pretty much.

His only exposed areas are his eyes, but those are too small of targets to be feasible.

Twilight Janick

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Captain REX
Pretty much.

His only exposed areas are his eyes, but those are too small of targets to be feasible.

Unless you are Jango.

Twilight Janick
Jango or Leia in fact.

General Envy
Grievous. Grevious is very would use his acrobatic advantage to dodge those blast while he gets close to Padme. Then he uses his feet to grip on Padme's face and Good Bye Padme.

Twilight Janick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.