Godlike Ones vs DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fallout of the Genetic Bomb mutated all superhumans present on Earth so that their powers and minds were enhanced to the hundred-fold. They were soon dubbed Godlike Ones by the mutated humanity. Most of these Godlike Ones were called together by Ben Grimm, and they determined that their destiny was a separate from the destiny of humanity and left to outer space, under the leadership of Wolverine. While in space, they underwent further evolution (becoming a sort of collective) and were joined by several other beings. They slew the Stranger, the Elders of The Universe, Nova, and Galactus. Later, they merged with Death and Eternity to form the Entity.All these beings 100times more power then usual. Damn

Mider
What comic did this happen in?

golem370

Mider
DC earth is probably destroyed it would have to join together BIG TIME and have major help from whoever they could get fifth dimension imps etc etc darn thats alot of power.

golem370
I seriously doubt it Molecule Man is there Phoenix is there Captain Marvel is there Ikaris is there the Juggernaut is there

golem370
All at 100times there regular power

Mider
dang dude thats powerful dang! someone has to try to help DC earth i know about the DCU but i dont know if DC earth includes guys like the spectre hell i dont even know if the spectre could beat these guys if you say that when they merged with death and eternity if they 100 times more powerful even at that they might win this for sure if you take out the likes of spectre then for sure they win i think im not sure SOMEONE TRY AND HELP DC EARTH

golem370
anybody?

Mider
does that mean everyone in DC?

supremthor
jhonny thunder stops them

the Darkone
Originally posted by supremthor
jhonny thunder stops them

In a wet dream he can.

golem370
bump

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by the Darkone
In a wet dream he can.

Wet dream, Dry Dream, Whisper, Giggle, etc.

That Imp can give them the smacketh down effortlessly.

King_Mungi
Funny I just made a bio about this issue not to long ago on another site.

golem370
Your so funny Avalon

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by golem370
You're so funny Avalon

Yes, I know. By the way, I fixed that error for you.

cool

golem370
which?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.