Well...alright, then. Puck vs Daredevil!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arabian Knight
Who wins?

Jose123
Thanos.

Arabian Knight
That sneaky Thanos, always kickin' ass!

thesilverspider
puck wins..............

King_Mungi
I gotta go with Puck, stronger, faster, way more experience...etc

Puck stats:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/MasterEdition-01-PuckB.jpg

Daredevil Stats:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/daredevil.jpg

What the stats mean:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/MasterEdition-17-1_cover_b.jpg

Puck even beats Thanos, he knows his one true weakness...dwarfs

Jose123
Originally posted by thesilverspider
puck wins..............

Jo LIE!!!

Thanos wins!!! can't you readss!!!

Piedmon
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I gotta go with Puck, stronger, faster, way more experience...etc

Puck stats:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/MasterEdition-01-PuckB.jpg

Daredevil Stats:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/daredevil.jpg

What the stats mean:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/MasterEdition-17-1_cover_b.jpg

Puck even beats Thanos, he knows his one true weakness...dwarfs

As a general rule, I don't trust stat books. SO YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER.

I'm going with Daredevil.... not just because he's the more famous character, but because he'd know every move Puck makes almost before Eugene makes it. By contrast, if Daredevil just say, flicked off the lights, now Puck's fighting blind and Murdock's got the advantage.

olympian
"but because he'd know every move Puck makes almost before Eugene makes it"

How?

and.

Puck wins. For me.

Also skilled and physically superior.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Piedmon

I'm going with Daredevil.... not just because he's the more famous character, but because he'd know every move Puck makes almost before Eugene makes it. By contrast, if Daredevil just say, flicked off the lights, now Puck's fighting blind and Murdock's got the advantage.

Well the thing is he is over a hundred years old so he knows those abilities, as well as The Master did make his body into a rubber so that adds up with the stats as well. Even prior to his upgrade his agility rivialed that of a 6'0 gymnasist

Oh? how would he know? and happened to Puck before but with his experience and using his other senses to overcome the darkness. His constant battles with Raazar gave him a thick skin mentally and spirtually.

Warmonger
Heck if DD can dodge bullets he can proably dodge a twirling midget. Also I assume that Puck's skin must provide some resitance to damage. Either way I give puck 6/10. Stronger tougher it would take him a lot less time to beat DD than it would the other way around.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Warmonger
Heck if DD can dodge bullets he can proably dodge a twirling midget. Also I assume that Puck's skin must provide some resitance to damage. Either way I give puck 6/10. Stronger tougher it would take him a lot less time to beat DD than it would the other way around.

FYI Puck can dodge bullets, but bullets now bounce off of his skin basically his skin has been described as rubber.

Lucid Lui
Puck wins 6/10. Good fight.

Metalmanx
Hm...I'll have to give the slight edge to DD here. In my opinion, better skilled and has the super senses to win this kind of fight with someone as agile as himself.

King_Mungi
Puck wins, 7/10

Stronger, faster, way more experienced, more durable, and even the classic Puck prior to his upgrade had incredible reflexes.
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/AlphaFlight16-15.jpg

King_Mungi
ha! this thread was made before the Puck respect thread, oh boy Eugene just dominates this fight

Puck Respect Thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t423912.html

ExtraMision5555
DD 15/10
by merit of pure rawness

King_Mungi
Puck 10/10 on pure nut shots

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/w_179_014.jpg
2. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/w_179_015.jpg

1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Wolverine172-13.jpg

ExtraMision5555
on pure nut shots

laughing laughing laughing

L O L

Metalmanx
In contrast to my original vote: Puck wins.

But not after many hours of him trying to catch Matt. As soon as he does, however, Puck wins.

King_Mungi
I doubt it would take him that long to catch DD.

Metalmanx
I doubt it would take him that long to catch DD.

Well, I know YOU doubt it, but I think it'll take him a good period of time.

I mean, not only is Matt one of the most agile and quick (note: not "fast"wink characters in Marvel, but he's also got his radar sense which will alert him to what Puck is doing virtually before it actually happens.

I already said Puck wins, there's no way Matt can win.

Question though. I know Puck is hella durable and all that, but (and not just in your opinion) is he susceptible to pressure points and nerve strikes? Mostly what I'm asking is, does he have any feats that would prove he is completely immune to such attacks?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Well, I know YOU doubt it, but I think it'll take him a good period of time.

I mean, not only is Matt one of the most agile and quick (note: not "fast"wink characters in Marvel, but he's also got his radar sense which will alert him to what Puck is doing virtually before it actually happens.

I already said Puck wins, there's no way Matt can win.

Question though. I know Puck is hella durable and all that, but (and not just in your opinion) is he susceptible to pressure points and nerve strikes? Mostly what I'm asking is, does he have any feats that would prove he is completely immune to such attacks?

Puck's vastly more agile than him, and his reflexes are stated to be the same level as Spider-Man. Plus the fact Puck is faster as well. So no it wouldn't take long due to Puck's vast experience

Yet you think it would take hours for him to be caught, and that's hardly accurate.

Doubtful as his whole body is compressed rubber everything bounces off of him bullets, lazers and explosions. It's not just his skin, but everything including his organs.

Metalmanx
Puck's vastly more agile than him, and his reflexes are stated to be the same level as Spider-Man. Plus the fact Puck is faster as well. So no it wouldn't take long due to Puck's vast experience

Yet you think it would take hours for him to be caught, and that's hardly accurate.

Doubtful as his whole body is compressed rubber everything bounces off of him bullets, lazers and explosions. It's not just his skin, but everything including his organs.

doh

But has there been precedent for it before? And I've never seen anything hit his eyes before. His mushy, squishy, vulnerable eyes. shifty

Edit: How fast is Puck's running speed?

King_Mungi
doh

But has there been precedent for it before? And I've never seen anything hit his eyes before. His mushy, squishy, vulnerable eyes. shifty

Edit: How fast is Puck's running speed?

Nothing has hit his eyes, except he said he can walk through fire with no harm and he jumped out of spacehip higher than the CN Tower and was fine. "Puck's tissues were condensed at a molecular level, causing his body to become akin to compressed rubber." Eyes are made out of tissue so ideally they should be made of compressed rubber to.

Same as Spider-Man's superhuman: 111-115 miles per hour

Metalmanx
Nothing has hit his eyes, except he said he can walk through fire with no harm and he jumped out of spacehip higher than the CN Tower and was fine. "Puck's tissues were condensed at a molecular level, causing his body to become akin to compressed rubber." Eyes are made out of tissue so ideally they should be made of compressed rubber to.

Same as Spider-Man's superhuman: 111-115 miles per hour

Ah, so there's been no precedent for his eyes taking damage then, eh? It's entirely possible he just closed his eyes for the fire part. Anyway, I'm more worried about piercing damage than heat damage.

And furthermore, has Puck ever run this fast in a comic? Or this just his supposed stat?

King_Mungi
Ah, so there's been no precedent for his eyes taking damage then, eh? It's entirely possible he just closed his eyes for the fire part. Anyway, I'm more worried about piercing damage than heat damage.

And furthermore, has Puck ever run this fast in a comic? Or this just his supposed stat?

No precedent. However, his eyes were open when he made the comment him and Diamond Lil can walk through fire during a blaze on an oil rigger

Ran, that's why many can't touch him. He even ran at a terrorist who was about to pull the trigger and he was about 15-20 feet away and he speed blitzed him before he could pull the trigger and hit him.

Metalmanx
No precedent. However, his eyes were open when he made the comment him and Diamond Lil can walk through fire during a blaze on an oil rigger

Ran, that's why many can't touch him. He even ran at a terrorist who was about to pull the trigger and he was about 15-20 feet away and he speed blitzed him before he could pull the trigger and hit him.

So he has, in fact, moved at 100+ mph in the comics?

I'm starting to be inclined to believe that Matt has a chance to at least blind/incapaciate Puck with an eye-gouging maneuver. Just saying.

King_Mungi
So he has, in fact, moved at 100+ mph in the comics?

I'm starting to be inclined to believe that Matt has a chance to at least blind/incapaciate Puck with an eye-gouging maneuver. Just saying.

Basically, he even speedblized Mauler an Iron Man villian and knocked him out by bouncing off the wall. At that time, the Mauler suit was actually faster than the Iron Man suit (at that time of course)

I doubt it, even if it worked which is doubtful than there is the fact it's out of character and good lucking catching Puck.

Metalmanx
Basically, he even speedblized Mauler an Iron Man villian and knocked him out by bouncing off the wall. At that time, the Mauler suit was actually faster than the Iron Man suit (at that time of course)

I doubt it, even if it worked which is doubtful than there is the fact it's out of character and good lucking catching Puck.

I remember the bouncing feat, but theoretically, that's not technically running at 100+ mph though, is it? erm His bouncing is a bit different, in my opinion.

Won't Puck be the one trying to catch Matt? confused Matt could very easily turn the tables on Puck. Just pointing that out.

King KAM
DD cant hurt puck,puck. Puck Beats him, Capt knows this but because he is often on oposite sides of Mungi he wont admit it. And Mungi is known to be an AF fanboy but in this case he is right.

King_Mungi
I remember the bouncing feat, but theoretically, that's not technically running at 100+ mph though, is it? erm His bouncing is a bit different, in my opinion.

Won't Puck be the one trying to catch Matt? confused Matt could very easily turn the tables on Puck. Just pointing that out.

You need a running start to do something like that

hardly, you always seem to ignore that Puck is just as skilled but with vastly more experience

Originally posted by King KAM
DD cant hurt puck,puck. Puck Beats him, Capt knows this but because he is often on oposite sides of Mungi he wont admit it. And Mungi is known to be an AF fanboy but in this case he is right.

Hey I always provide evidence, so when's the line between fan with evidence to fanboy become blurred? and Capt didn't post in this thread

Metalmanx
You need a running start to do something like that

hardly, you always seem to ignore that Puck is just as skilled but with vastly more experience

Oh no no no. I'm not ignoring it at all. I'm still taking it into consideration. I feel that DD is the better martial artist/fighter, however. So I'm keeping that in mind, too.

xmarksthespot
Daredevil gets punched in the nuts. doped

inamilist
i love how "condensed rubber" means bulletproof, lazerproof and FIRE proof to marvel.....

Puck should win this, though I wouldn't be suprised if DD got in some good shots....

King_Mungi
Oh no no no. I'm not ignoring it at all. I'm still taking it into consideration. I feel that DD is the better martial artist/fighter, however. So I'm keeping that in mind, too.

Well I don't know who is better in the martial arts areas as they never have been tested, but Puck still has the experience facter and Wolverine said he is the only person who could sneak up on him without detection.

1. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/AlphaFLight_17_18.jpg

King_Mungi
Originally posted by inamilist
i love how "condensed rubber" means bulletproof, lazerproof and FIRE proof to marvel.....

Puck should win this, though I wouldn't be suprised if DD got in some good shots....

Well it's not actually rubber, but aiken to compressed rubber. He also has the mystical influence of Razer still in him.

KharmaDog

If we all conducted ourselves as you, we'd all also choose to type like retarded monkeys half of the time and post multiple incoherent posts without thought or point.

I'm going with Daredevil.... not just because he's the more famous character

That shouldn't even enter into the equation. However, it does explain why you choose to hug (not in the literal sense as he is only a comic book character) Wolverine's nuts.

but because he'd know every move Puck makes almost before Eugene makes it.

When was DD granted ESP?

By contrast, if Daredevil just say, flicked off the lights, now Puck's fighting blind and Murdock's got the advantage.

I am guessing that you have a stunning lack of knowledge when it comes to the character and abilities of Puck. Puck is DD's superior in almost ever way.

However one cannot dismiss DD's abilities and skills. This is a good fight, but I'd say that Puck wins it 7/10 times (and I feel that's being a little to generous to DD at that).

inamilist
Well it's not actually rubber, but aiken to compressed rubber. He also has the mystical influence of Razer still in him.

lol

alright embarrasment

I was just sayin is all though

King_Mungi
haha oh KharmaDog

your good people inamilist :P

Grimm22
Pucks hip factor > DD's Blind man sympathy factor cool

Grimm22
Midget Bull-Fighter with a hip factor >>>> Blind Guy with sticks big grin

Accel
Originally posted by KharmaDog
When was DD granted ESP?
He's most likely referring to the fact that DD can sense his opponent's muscle movements and predict what move he's going to perform next.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Accel
He's most likely referring to the fact that DD can sense his opponent's muscle movements and predict what move he's going to perform next.

With that ability, DD should never be able to be hit by any opponent. Ad I am sure he has been hit by even street level characters before.

Accel
He has, but generally he has shown the ability to dodge attacks from agile opponents many times, from Iron Fist to Spider-Man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.