gifts recieved vs gifts given

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
ok guy's how much have yah spent on gifts and how much you think people spent on your gifts.

damn those cheep bastards............................ mad

Hulk_Power
I spent $375 on christmas gifts this year and I only got about $200 in presents. mad

Though I'm happy. I can't complain. big grin

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
I spent $375 on christmas gifts this year and I only got about $200 in presents. mad

Though I'm happy. I can't complain. big grin

hey only a difference of $175 that's fair.

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by thesilverspider
hey only a difference of 5 that's fair.

Yeah it's not bad. I'm happy with what I got. How 'bout you? How much did you spend and how much do you tink you got in presents?

thesilverspider
Yeah it's not bad. I'm happy with what I got. How 'bout you? How much did you spend and how much do you tink you got in presents?

I spent over $5000 on everyone from my mom's to younger and older siblings...............

hey I got a car so im good.......... smile

Hulk_Power
Shit that's pretty damn good. You hit the jack pot man. I wish I had gotten a car. What kind of car is it if you don't mind me asking?

thesilverspider
Shit that's pretty damn good. You hit the jack pot man. I wish I had gotten a car. What kind of car is it if you don't mind me asking?

06 accord I'ts great but the insurance is gonna kill me......... miffed

I'm a get mah bitche's in that shit ............ devil

Hulk_Power
06 accord I'ts great but the insurance is gonna kill me......... miffed

I'm a get mah bitche's in that shit ............ devil

That's bad ass. All I know is that if that was my present I'd be out driving it right now. Though how much do you plan on paying for insurance?

thesilverspider
That's bad ass. All I know is that if that was my present I'd be out driving it right now. Though how much do you plan on paying for insurance?
I'ts under my mother's name.At the moment I'm not to worried about it but I will be when i see the amount .............. sad

Hulk_Power
I'ts under my mother's name.At the moment I'm not to worried about it but I will be when i see the amount .............. sad

laughing out loud Based on what you're telling me, you sound like you're a young driver. Maybe that's why you're going to pay a lot for insurance?

thesilverspider
laughing out loud Based on what you're telling me, you sound like you're a young driver. Maybe that's why you're going to pay a lot for insurance? [/QUOT

I have traveled to far place's so I'm pretty experienced.Of course I'm going to have to pay alot This my first car.

thesilverspider
Any other's

Hulk_Power
laughing out loud Based on what you're telling me, you sound like you're a young driver. Maybe that's why you're going to pay a lot for insurance?

Well it can't be that bad man. Merry Christmas. See ya later.

Valeciano
I Spent like $5,000+ on gifts....got about $2,000 worth given to me....

roughrider
If I had kids, I'd probably hit the thousands...but I can wait for that.
I've probably spent $300 plus on my mother, two sisters, newphew,one good friend and one in-law. Probably have gotten back a similar amount in cash, books, gift certificates, turtlenecks etc. Just break even is all I hope for.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by roughrider
If I had kids, I'd probably hit the thousands...but I can wait for that.
I've probably spent $300 plus on my mother, two sisters, newphew,one good friend and one in-law. Probably have gotten back a similar amount in cash, books, gift certificates, turtlenecks etc. Just break even is all I hope for.
turtlenecks the worse gift anyone can get. laughing out loud

Psycho Ninja
I got a new single guitar effect set filled with : Overdrive, Wah Wah, Delay, and Pitch pedal, and......... a Marshall amp !!!

Costed around 1500 bucks or somethin like that.........

Recieved : ........... Around 3000 bucks.......

Hey its Christmas be happy !!! Its not like God would give his Son everyday in a year ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.