Sypha Dius

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clone-pilot
In Attack of the Clones when Obi Wan travels to Kamino , the Kaminoans mention a jedi called Sypha Dius .

Does anyone have a picture of him from a comic or something ?? I've always wondered what he looks like .

Darth Jello
his corpse is seen in the star wars visionaries general grievous origin story. here's a picture
http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Sifo-Dyas

Lightsnake
Yeah, we just know he was a Jedi Master who Dooku murdered

Ezekiel
More Important than the above, it is said that he initiated the Order to generate the Clone Army and his blood was apparently transmitted into Grievous' blood strain.

Being why he used Force Push a few times in the CW Cartoons.

But I think it's bullshit.

Clone-pilot
Thanks guys ....

BTW - I always thought Greivous was part droid , part reptilian creature judging by his eyes .... and I've never seen him use force-push .

Ezekiel
Originally posted by Clone-pilot
Thanks guys ....

BTW - I always thought Greivous was part droid , part reptilian creature judging by his eyes .... and I've never seen him use force-push .

If you watch those ridiculous Clone Wars cartoons, they like to exemplify some of the Characters on it.

Lightsnake
He never did a Force Push, that was Shaak Ti pushing herself away from his saber

Darth Jello
yeah, clone wars was great, very stylized and well animated and directed. What Sido-Dyas' blood did was make Grievous undetectable in the force, which is why he's able to easily surprise Jedi.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Clone-pilot
In Attack of the Clones when Obi Wan travels to Kamino , the Kaminoans mention a jedi called Sypha Dius .

Does anyone have a picture of him from a comic or something ?? I've always wondered what he looks like . omg, please learn how to spell the characters' names before entering a forum of SW geeks. Its Sifo Dyas. Its not even close to your spelling.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Darth Jello
yeah, clone wars was great, very stylized and well animated and directed. What Sido-Dyas' blood did was make Grievous undetectable in the force, which is why he's able to easily surprise Jedi.

Basically.

I think what Sorgo thought the Force Push was from was when Shaak Ti pulled Palpatine away from him when Grievous was going to grab him by the throat. It looked kinda like Grievous was 'Pushing,' but he wasn't.

Council#13
Sypha Dius????

Captain REX
Yeah, we already addressed the typo, thanks.

Clone-pilot
Originally posted by Captain REX
Basically.

I think what Sorgo thought the Force Push was from was when Shaak Ti pulled Palpatine away from him when Grievous was going to grab him by the throat. It looked kinda like Grievous was 'Pushing,' but he wasn't.

Yes I knew that , Jeez I guess Ezekial ain't such an expert after-all!!! wink

QUOTE]omg, please learn how to spell the characters' names before entering a forum of SW geeks. Its Sifo Dyas. Its not even close to your spelling.

LOL!!! Duely noted Dr.Geek ......

(BTW I don't think they have spell-checks for fictional characters)

ssj3gohan007
Well anyways i always knew the identify of sifo dyas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.