Colossus VS. The Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Colossus takes on this green behemoth.

Battle takes place in Downtown LA.

Debate.

DrDoom101
Abomination was slightly weaker than Wonder Man. And according to the WM vs. Colossus, thread, WM would win by far. So i say Abomination

soujaboy09
I say Colossus, because Colossus has become a strong force in the Marvel universe.

Ultimate Rage
colossus with ease.....

Arahan
Emil after a long hard fight.

olympian
Abomination.

DrDoom101
Abomination. He cna lift more than Colossus. So he takes colossus and throws Colossus into the sun.

Hulk_Power
I think Colossus can take him but most likely Emil would win this. He's bigger, stronger, and can heal like the Hulk. That's why Abomination is the Hulk's rival and arch nemesis.

Basically this fight is the same as Colossus fighting the Hulk except he's fighting a copy of the Hulk that is not as strong as the Hulk. Abomination wins this.

soujaboy09
who says abomination can lit more than Colossus, not saying he cant beat him. Colossus is in the class 100 rank, and has fought foes such as juggernaut, Colossus is no pushover I think people underestimate him

Fishy 500
Originally posted by soujaboy09
who says abomination can lit more than Colossus, not saying he cant beat him. Colossus is in the class 100 rank, and has fought foes such as juggernaut, Colossus is no pushover I think people underestimate him

Marvel does !

Colossus = Level 6
Abomination = Level 7

smile

soujaboy09
look up something besides that like the online encyclopedia which gets its info from marvel.

Fishy 500
look up something besides that like the online encyclopedia which gets its info from marvel.

I don't think that exists ? If it does, can you give me its adress ! smile

And Newbie .... be careful who your speaking to ! wink

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by Fishy 500
I don't think that exists ? If it does, can you give me its adress ! smile

And Newbie .... be careful who your speaking to ! wink

no yahman you be careful who you are speaking to.....he is my friend....**** with him.......u **** with rage..... evil face (merry Christmas) smile

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
no yahman you be careful who you are speaking to.....he is my friend....**** with him.......u **** with rage..... evil face (merry Christmas) smile

laughing out loud laughing out loud .... Care ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(merry Christmas) smile

soujaboy09
Here you go, it gives you whoever you type in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_%28comics%29

Fishy 500
Here you go, it gives you whoever you type in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_%28comics%29

confused

Please dont tell me that was a joke ? ... or is my comp ****ed again ? sad

Fishy 500
confused

Please dont tell me that was a joke ? ... or is my comp ****ed again ? sad

embarrasment Sorry My bad !!!!!!!!!!

That site isn't very official ... its edited by a lot of people on this forum .... me included ! smile

soujaboy09
Well its sponsered by Answers.com which is sponsered by Google. It doesnt keep everything that is edited, if you put something on there that is false than it is deleted within a day, try it and see.

Fishy 500
Well its sponsered by Answers.com which is sponsered by Google. It doesnt keep everything that is edited, if you put something on there that is false than it is deleted within a day, try it and see.

I use it loads .... I edited the She Hulk page ! smile

This all my stuff aken from the She Hulk page. Although its true its not entirely accurate and OFFICIAL

On first becoming She-Hulk, she had the ability to lift 50 tons. Since then, she has increased her strength-level through training to the point where she can lift over 100 tons, she is now thought to be nearly as strong as her cousin, The Incredible Hulk. When she transforms back and forth, she gains/loses considerable mass (much of it muscle) by an unknown means.

In addition, thanks to training by the Ovoid alien race, She-Hulk can exchange her physical characteristics and powers with the physical characteristics and powers of another being by simply focusing on a mental image of the person and willing the transfer to take place. It should be noted that she rarely uses this power.

"She has also discovered that as She-Hulk, she is exponentially stronger than her Jennifer Walters form. This means that any extra strength gained as Jennifer Walters through intense physical training will be amplified, making her She-Hulk form that much stronger. This has been shown recently, when she single handidly lifted the Thing's heaviest training weight (somewhwere in the region of 100 tons) and successfully arm wrestled the Demi God Hercules. It should also be noted that Hercules still does not have his full "godly" powers since it was removed by his father Zeus of Olympus. She used this to her advantage when she fought the Champion of the Universe on an alien world where court cases are decided in boxing arenas."

soujaboy09
did you post something fasle on there, because if you did it's not there any longer. Which part did you put on there about She Hulk I want to read.

Adam Warlock
Abomination wins 8 times out of 10. Colossus could pull it off, but not likely.

Fishy 500
did you post something fasle on there, because if you did it's not there any longer. Which part did you put on there about She Hulk I want to read.

Most of the above .... this isn't actually entirely accurate:

"This has been shown recently, when she single handidly lifted the Thing's heaviest training weight (somewhwere in the region of 100 tons) "

The 'region of 100 tons part' was mayed up ! smile

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Abomination wins 8 times out of 10. Colossus could pull it off, but not likely.

Happy Christmas Sentry ... how about we go 'World War 1', and have a temporary 'Christmas truce' ? smile

You still havn't answered my Wonderman question .... smile

snoopdogg
Marvel does !

Colossus = Level 6
Abomination = Level 7

smile Marvel also has Colossus fighting skills at 4 and Aboms at a mere 2.

Being this is a fight and not a benchpress contest I say Colossus wins 6/10.

Hulk pounded his @ss in their last encounter.

Adam Warlock
Happy Christmas Sentry ... how about we go 'World War 1', and have a temporary 'Christmas truce' ? smile

You still havn't answered my Wonderman question .... smile

What question?
Post it up.

soujaboy09
Most of the above .... this isn't actually entirely accurate:

"This has been shown recently, when she single handidly lifted the Thing's heaviest training weight (somewhwere in the region of 100 tons) "

The 'region of 100 tons part' was mayed up ! smile

why would you put something there that isn't true anyways, and I will look for your edit at the page.

Fishy 500
What question?
Post it up.

I've just thru the thread , and its been answered ... have you seen that site devoted to WM, posted by Whirly ? Apparently he's getting a mini next year, which will be V COOL ! smile

Adam Warlock
why would you put something there that isn't true anyways, and I will look for your edit at the page.

If you read her comics then you know that would be true.

She-Hulk is can lift over a 100 tons with ease. Her strength exponentially increases when she works out in her human form.

Adam Warlock
I've just thru the thread , and its been answered ... have you seen that site devoted to WM, posted by Whirly ? Apparently he's getting a mini next year, which will be V COOL ! smile

Yes that will be cool. I actually liked what Whirly posted.

soujaboy09
Well he said it wasn't true so I took his word dor it, because I dont no much about She Hulk. As for Colossus his powers havn't been peaked yet, and hos powers continue to grow as well true? If the battle got to bad Colossus could take the battle to the ocean since Abomination has to breath.

Fishy 500

To see if i could get a way with it .... smile

I needed to know how easy it was to write BS, on it ! smile

Its a long story but there's this thing, involving the phoenix force and a certain member (Whose a actually good mate of mine) who is its biggest defender. To cut a long story short, he likes to use the 'Wiki encyclopedia' as a reference. This is a bit cheeky, seeing as he's theprobably editing it ! smile

Fishy 500
If you read her comics then you know that would be true.

She-Hulk is can lift over a 100 tons with ease. Her strength exponentially increases when she works out in her human form.

True !!!!!!!!! but we have no idea how heavy the Things weight lifting machine is .... so what i wrote is techniqually BS. smile

Fishy 500
Well he said it wasn't true so I took his word dor it, because I dont no much about She Hulk. As for Colossus his powers havn't been peaked yet, and hos powers continue to grow as well true? If the battle got to bad Colossus could take the battle to the ocean since Abomination has to breath.

I think 616 colossus should be made as strong as his Ultimate counterpart IMO ! smile

soujaboy09
But what you wrote was true, and you cant write false things on wikiepedia because its copywrited by Answers.com, and if Answers.com post false things than they get in trouble.

Fishy 500
But what you wrote was true, and you cant write false things on wikiepedia because its copywrited by Answers.com, and if Answers.com post false things than they get in trouble.

True ... but not entirely accurate ! There's a difference ! smile

DarkCrawler

He can hold it pretty long...I think that he doesn't have to breath for hours.

http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/9374/namorfeat737jo.gif

And how do you suppose that Colossus gets the fight into the ocean?

whistling

I mean, he's no Namor.
http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/9911/namorfeat724zw.gif

snoopdogg
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

whistling

I mean, he's no Namor.
http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/9911/namorfeat724zw.gif Please don't bring Namor into this.

He can beat Abom.

Fishy 500

whistling

I mean, he's no Namor.
http://img425.imageshack.us/img425/9911/namorfeat724zw.gif

I like the new sig .... but its soooohhh unlike you to try and relate a thread to Namor ! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Adam Warlock
Here's Blonsky's powers profile from wikipedia:

DarkCrawler
I like the new sig .... but its soooohhh unlike you to try and relate a thread to Namor ! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Namor is everywhere. All at once. You can't escape him.

Resistance is futile.

http://www.leaderslair.com/namor/namor.gif

Adam Warlock
Namor is everywhere. All at once. You can't escape him.

Resistance is futile.

http://www.leaderslair.com/namor/namor.gif

Wonder Man knocked his ass out in Avengers #155.

(Hides in fear of Jrod/Darkcrawler backlash bag)

DarkCrawler
Wonder Man knocked his ass out in Avengers #155.

(Hides in fear of Jrod/Darkcrawler backlash bag)

Yeah, coming from behind while he was talking to Whizzer. mad

Namor's knocked more asses then Wonder Man could even dream of knocking. In the real sense of word too. cool

Adam Warlock
Yeah, coming from behind while he was talking to Whizzer. mad

Namor's knocked more asses then Wonder Man could even dream of knocking. In the real sense of word too. cool

In the very next issue, didn't Namor get a spanking again from Tyrak? WM and Vision saved his ass.

(Hides identity in fear of his life man)

DarkCrawler
In the very next issue, didn't Namor get a spanking again from Tyrak? WM and Vision saved his ass.

(Hides identity in fear of his life man)

Yeah, once again, Namor was ambushed, and WM and Vision knocked out Tyrak who was weakened by assault from Avengers.

I do own nearly every issue with Namor, yes.

snoopdogg
Yeah, once again, Namor was ambushed, and WM and Vision knocked out Tyrak who was weakened by assault from Avengers.

I do own nearly every issue with Namor, yes. Do you have scans of Wonderman knocking out Namor?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Do you have scans of Wonderman knocking out Namor?

Yep:

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/5268/wm10kr.gif

snoopdogg
Yep:

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/5268/wm10kr.gif Yea that does appear to be a cheap shot.

Wonder Man
So the question is...just how tough is Colossus. I think he has great potential. Maybe to someday be as baddd as Abomination.
Today it looks bad for poor Petey though. He'd need Wolverine still to change his diapers.
As for tomorrow...i think he'll be just as tough as Abomination.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.