Agent Zero vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Colossus-While in his armored form, Colossus possesses significant superhuman strength. As a teenager, Colossus was able to lift (press) 70 tons. As he matured and further developed his powers, he's now in "Class 100" Power Level (able to lift in excess of 100 tons). The full limit of his strength has never been revealed. Aside from this great strength, in his steel form he possesses a high degree of invulnerability to conventional injury. Colossus' armored form can withstand extreme temperatures, falls from great heights, high caliber machine gun shells and large amounts of explosives without sustaining injury.

A side effect of his armor's strength enhancing effect is a vastly greater muscle efficiency than an ordinary human. While armored, his muscles generate considerably less lactic acids than those of ordinary humans granting him superhuman levels of stamina in all activities. He can exert himself at peak capacity for several days before fatigue begins to impair him. Colossus' armored form is also invulnerable to rusting under Earthly conditions. Colossus has demonstrated very little need, if any, to breathe while he is in his armored state and there's no known limit as to how long he can remain in this form. His Armored form has shown great resestance to Magical spells and has proven to be especially harmful to Magical beings such as when he faced a manifistation of Babba Yaga and when he faced The Advasary.

vs

Agent Zero-Absorption of kinetic energy for use in force blasts or super-strength, Enhanced healing, no discernable scent, Anti-healing factor corrosive

Aries_04
Good fight....I would assume AZ could just absorb his punches and direct it back at him...his vibranium armor would help protect him as well.....but then I should think his adamantium bullets could fire right through Colossus skin.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Aries_04
Good fight....I would assume AZ could just absorb his punches and direct it back at him...his vibranium armor would help protect him as well.....but then I should think his adamantium bullets could fire right through Colossus skin.

Call me crazy, but I've been thinking about this for awhile now.

Adamantium is more durable than Colossus' organic steel skin, yes. I know this. His organic skin effortlessly deflects bullets, however. I know this, too.

But I've been contemplating something lately. Adamantium bullets or not, Colossus' organic steel skin should still deflect them. An adamantium bullet doesn't fire any faster or with any more power behind it, it just won't break/dent/crumple upon impact. It'll stay intact. Seeing as how regular bullets don't appear to hit Colossus and stop on his skin (rather his skin deflects them), I don't see any reason why adamantium bullets would be any different. They'll hit his skin and ricochet right off of it, just like other bullets.

Colossus just needs to grab him and pull his head off. Or rip his body in two. He doesn't even need to punch him. Just rip him apart. His healing factor won't work his his head is a few miles away from his body after Colossus chucks it away.

DrDoom101
lol, colossus rips his head off and throws it a mile away.

long pig
The adamantium bullets would only stick in a few inches, the anti-metal bullets would take colossus' head off.

No healing back from that.

AZ could kill Colossus if he tried.

soujaboy09
why cant Wolverines claws cut Colossus skin?

Aries_04
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Adamantium is more durable than Colossus' organic steel skin, yes. I know this. His organic skin effortlessly deflects bullets, however. I know this, too.

But I've been contemplating something lately. Adamantium bullets or not, Colossus' organic steel skin should still deflect them. An adamantium bullet doesn't fire any faster or with any more power behind it, it just won't break/dent/crumple upon impact. It'll stay intact. Seeing as how regular bullets don't appear to hit Colossus and stop on his skin (rather his skin deflects them), I don't see any reason why adamantium bullets would be any different. They'll hit his skin and ricochet right off of it, just like other bullets.

Colossus just needs to grab him and pull his head off. Or rip his body in two. He doesn't even need to punch him. Just rip him apart. His healing factor won't work his his head is a few miles away from his body after Colossus chucks it away.

Well I doubt he could pull his head off with the Vibranium armor...he may be able to pull it out of the socket...but nothing more than that. And I'm not altogether sure how AZ's fingertip enzyme power works.....but I've just seen him touch people and the enzymes burn through peoples skin like acid. That could play a factor here. Furthermore the plasma cannons on AZ's wrist would prevent the need for him to come within fisticuff range.

I think you're underestimating these adamantium bullets......what would be the point of having them if they couldn't penetrate things that ordinary bullets could not? That's their purpose I would think.

Lucid Lui
Good fight. I'm leaning more towards Zero.

Boozing

thing is agent zero could take a hit from colossus. also did u see what agent zero did juggernaut? he almost killed him

soujaboy09
Well Hulk riped Wolverine in half when he wasn't that mad, and Wolverine cant cut through Colossus skin.

Boozing
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Well Hulk riped Wolverine in half when he wasn't that mad, and Wolverine cant cut through Colossus skin.
first ur talken about ultimate wolverine not Normal unverse wolverine.
second it been stated that wolverien should be able to and colossus him self thinks so , but has yet to be proven as seen in pic below.
third this is agent zero not wolverine.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Boozing
first ur talken about ultimate wolverine not Normal unverse wolverine.
second it been stated that wolverien should be able to and colossus him self thinks so , but has yet to be proven as seen in pic below.
third this is agent zero not wolverine. Wolverine cannot cut Colossus under his own power.

He can scratch him but not cut him as it has been proven. Wolverine was being controled by Dracula and told him to kill Colossus but he failed.

So Wolverine was not holding back in this pic.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossustakingWolverinedown.jpg

Boozing
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Wolverine cannot cut Colossus under his own power.

He can scratch him but not cut him as it has been proven. Wolverine was being controled by Dracula and told him to kill Colossus but he failed.

So Wolverine was not holding back in this pic.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossustakingWolverinedown.jpg
look at the pic the angle of the slash shows that it was not ment to be deep.
in the picture it even says colossus skin is no match for wolverines claws.
this topic is really a matter of oppion ur evidences and mine are not good enoguh evidence to decide which is correct and which is not.
colossus seems to think wolverine can but with no prove that he can actaully it then it becomes a matter of oppion.

ps when u are being mind control u are holding back

soujaboy09
I have a scan showing Wolverine cant cut through Colossus, and Colossus has handed wolverine his ass more than once. Ultimate or Normal it's still adamantium, and adamantium is stronger than Vibrannium.

snoopdogg
this topic is really a matter of oppion ur evidences and mine are not good enoguh evidence to decide which is correct and which is not.
colossus seems to think wolverine can but with no prove that he can actaully it then it becomes a matter of oppion.

ps when u are being mind control u are holding back Adamantium is stronger than Colossus organic steel. But Wolverine is not strong enough to do any real damage.

In that pic you showed somebody was swinging Wolverine.

Your Wolverine8888 aren't you?

Boozing
I have a scan showing Wolverine cant cut through Colossus, and Colossus has handed wolverine his ass more than once. Ultimate or Normal it's still adamantium, and adamantium is stronger than Vibrannium.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/7020/colossustakingwolverinedown4fi.jpg
colossus has never foughten a non controlled wolverine.
this is a agent zero vs colossus why the hella r eu bringing wolverine into this?
also as I already said it a matter of oppion, due to the angle of the slash it does not seem as though it was ment to be deep. colossus him self seems to think wolverine can in fatc cut him but because there is not clear enough evidence to prove either then it is a matter of ur oppion.

Lucid Lui
Adamantium is stronger than Colossus organic steel. But Wolverine is not strong enough to do any real damage.

In that pic you showed somebody was swinging Wolverine. Swinging him by the legs... There's no way that would be stronger or do more damage than if Wolverine was doing the slashing himself.

Boozing
Adamantium is stronger than Colossus organic steel. But Wolverine is not strong enough to do any real damage.

In that pic you showed somebody was swinging Wolverine.

Your Wolverine8888 aren't you?
I am not him. I do not even know who he is.
look at the pic below like I said colossus thinks he can. this is although a matter of oppion.

also why do u all bring wolverine into a non wolverine fight?

soujaboy09

ps when u are being mind control u are holding back

even so Colossus has handed Wolverine his ass in all there matches, even when Wolverine teamed up with Cyclops they both get hoged out.

Boozing
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Swinging him by the legs... There's no way that would be stronger or do more damage than if Wolverine was doing the slashing himself.

true

snoopdogg
I am not him. I do not even know who he is.
look at the pic below like I said colossus thinks he can. this is although a matter of oppion.

also why do u all bring wolverine into a non wolverine fight? You brought Wolverine into this fight. Not me.

And that is my scan and I do think you are him.

Boozing
even so Colossus has handed Wolverine his ass in all there matches, even when Wolverine teamed up with Cyclops they both get hoged out.
now ur just making thing up.
colossus has never once beaten wolverine.
wolverine death how ever did defeat colossus again that does not mean wolverine would win vs colossus.
You my friend need to stop stating un true facts and start showing prove.
also AGAIN THIS IS AGENT ZERO VS COLOSSUS STOP TRYING TO BRING WOLVERINE INTO THIS

soujaboy09
The reason I brought him in is because someone said Colossus cant rip or tear Vibranium up.

soujaboy09
So do I have to show the scans so u can believe me? well I will just hold on.

Boozing
You brought Wolverine into this fight. Not me.

And that is my scan and I do think you are him.

Think what u want. will not make it true.

ur scann?

also I did not bring wolverine up that was soaj some thing or other

Boozing
The reason I brought him in is because someone said Colossus cant rip or tear Vibranium up.

not true

Boozing
So do I have to show the scans so u can believe me? well I will just hold on.
fun house colossus? when he attacks wolverine and cyclopes who are not trying to fight him lol.
ya thats not real good evidence at all

snoopdogg
Think what u want. will not make it true.

ur scann?

also I did not bring wolverine up that was soaj some thing or other You have the exact same argument he had the last time I went through this.

Exaclty the same scans too.

Lucid Lui
The reason I brought him in is because someone said Colossus cant rip or tear Vibranium up. o.0 But how does bringing up Wolvie prove that Colossus could tear vibranium?

snoopdogg
Swinging him by the legs... There's no way that would be stronger or do more damage than if Wolverine was doing the slashing himself. Ever hear of momentum?

Boozing
You have the exact same argument he had the last time I went through this.

Exaclty the same scans too.

ur piont?
these are well know scanns there in wolverine respect thread though I scanned most of them my self.

soujaboy09
http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/4338/colossusandwolverinexm246so.th.jpg

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/678/colossusandwolverinexm2429uf.th.jpg

pics from snoopdogg, and Colossus respect thread

anymore proof needed?

Boozing
o.0 But how does bringing up Wolvie prove that Colossus could tear vibranium?
ya lol

King_Mungi
Wait is Colossus the one in the yellow?whistle

snoopdogg
ur piont?
these are well know scanns there in wolverine respect thread though I scanned most of them my self. He couldn't spell either.

soujaboy09
he can speel it's not him Wolverine88888 or whatever

Boozing
http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/4338/colossusandwolverinexm246so.th.jpg

http://img473.imageshack.us/img473/678/colossusandwolverinexm2429uf.th.jpg

pics from snoopdogg, and Colossus respect thread

anymore proof needed?
wow he through wolverine lol. how does that make him own wolverine?

snoopdogg
Actually Colossus slapped him around later in the issue too.

I should scan that one also.

Boozing
He couldn't spell either.

? wtf are u talking about

snoopdogg
wow he through wolverine lol. how does that make him own wolverine? Another one of my scans. That was death too.

Notice the yellow energy?

Now I am convinced you are wolverine8888.

Lucid Lui
Ever hear of momentum? His arms would be limp. They'd bounce off.

Boozing
Another one of my scans. That was death too.

Notice the yellow energy?

Now I am convinced you are wolverine8888.

u cna be convinced of what ever u want again it will not make it true.
I got this scann of one of the threads. I not sure which thread though.

snoopdogg
Let me get this staight.

You guys think the scan of Stryfe swinging Logan and missing Colossus is better proof than my scan of Logan actually slashing at Colossus?

soujaboy09
If Hulk can rip Wolverine in half while he's calm which means Hulk is around 70 tons than Colossus can rip Vibranium is what the argument was.

snoopdogg
u cna be convinced of what ever u want again it will not make it true.
I got this scann of one of the threads. I not sure which thread though. I only posted that scan once. And it was over a month ago.

Lucid Lui
Let me get this staight.

You guys think the scan of Stryfe swinging Logan and missing Colossus is better proof than my scan of Logan actually slashing at Colossus? Nope. I agree with your scan. I just wanted to point out, that in the case of Stryfe swinging Wolvie, it wouldn't be more lethal than Wolvie slashing Colossus with all he's got.

soujaboy09
aah I think he got u boozing.

Boozing
If Hulk can rip Wolverine in half while he's calm which means Hulk is around 70 tons than Colossus can rip Vibranium is what the argument was.

ok listen to me.
Normal universe wolverine can not be ripped a part, due to the fact that all his bones are connected, how ever that is not the case with ultimate wolverine.
stop using ultimate comics as proof, they are not allowed and will be ignored. aslo hulks base strength is 100 tons.

Boozing
I only posted that scan once. And it was over a month ago.

so who saying I got it from u?

Boozing
agent zero can pull this off I think due to the fact that he did ko juggernaut and almost killed him

soujaboy09
Ultimate or 616 it's still adamatium there's no changing that

snoopdogg
so who saying I got it from u? Trust me. I know for a fact it is my scan.

snoopdogg
Ultimate or 616 it's still adamatium there's no changing that That's actually a good question.

I wonder if there is a difference between the two.

Boozing
Trust me. I know for a fact it is my scan.

may be it was u scann but u act as if other did not post it because I indeed did not get it off one of ur posts

Boozing
Ultimate or 616 it's still adamatium there's no changing that
u do not understand.
there bonding process was not the same.
ultimate wolverines bones are not all attached.
616 wolverines are.
if ultiamte wolverines bones were all attached hulk could not do that.
ultimate wolverine can heal bones not metal, so it safe to say hulk never ripped the metal.

snoopdogg
u do not understand.
616 wolverines are.
ultimate wolverine can heal bones not metal, so it safe to say hulk never ripped the metal. Why did Wolverine bascally say that he did break the metal?

soujaboy09
Bad writing Juggernaut can punch a hole in reality, but cant survive a fight with Agent Zero.

soujaboy09
u do not understand.
616 wolverines are.
ultimate wolverine can heal bones not metal, so it safe to say hulk never ripped the metal.

Proof?

King_Mungi
Bad writing Juggernaut can punch a hole in reality, but cant survive a fight with Agent Zero.

Agent Zero didn't kill him, just phased him. Even Angel survived his attack.

soujaboy09
So where's boozing getting this from? can we get some scans Wolverine8888 I ment Boozing

Boozing
Why did Wolverine bascally say that he did break the metal?
ya I read the story he, never stated that hulk did and it was never shown that hulk ripped the metal. again u can not use ultimate wolverine he is not 616 wolverine.

Boozing
Proof?
normal universe wolverine can not ge this bones ripped as shown in picture below

Boozing
So where's boozing getting this from? can we get some scans Wolverine8888 I ment Boozing
I AM NOT WOLVERINE8888888 or what ever his name is I do not even know him.

im getting it from weapon x days of the future past and I did not say juggernaut was killed I said almost killed

Boozing
also can we get back to the topic

King_Mungi

Agent Zero beat the new X-Men by a suprize attack since he was a member and all. Jugz was knocked out as well as everyone else or they were killed except for Wolverine.

soujaboy09
normal universe wolverine can not ge this bones ripped as shown in picture below

Thats not Hulk, and that pic proves nothing

soujaboy09
In a head up fight Agent Zero goes down nothing he can do can hurt Colossus not even Arkon's arrows can penetrate Colossus's skin.

Boozing
Thats not Hulk, and that pic proves nothing
that pictures proves every thing that guy name is ba'al he pritty much a god.
your information is about a another realility in it self and holds no wieght in Normal unverse diccussion so as far as this issue is concerned you are incorrect.

Boozing
In a head up fight Agent Zero goes down nothing he can do can hurt Colossus not even Arkon's arrows can penetrate Colossus's skin.
colossus can be ko. you act as if he impossable to hurt

soujaboy09
No just nigh invulnerable to conventional injury, and Hulk still riped adamantium in half Ultimate or 616 it's still the same damn adamantium. Colossus wins this because he has fought far greater foes than Agent Zero, and Agent Zero wont ko Colossus, because he can't.

Just t let you know Colossus ko'd The Hulk skrull.

Boozing
No just nigh invunerable to conventinal injury, and Hulk still riped adamantium in half Ultimate or 616 it's still the same damn adamantium. Colossus wins this because he has fought far greater foes than Agent Zero, and Agent Zero wont ko Colossus, because he can't.

Just t let you know Colossus ko'd The Hulk skrull.

again show me were i states hulk ripped adamtium? again ur using ultimate for proof in normal unverse which u can not do.
hulk has yet to ripp normal unverse wolverien in haft and guy like ba'al who are 100 ton characters have tryed in fail. so due to the evidence that hulk has never ripped adamtium then u are indeed oncorrect.

also I have a question? do u think colossus can beat hulk?

King KAM
ya I read the story he, never stated that hulk did and it was never shown that hulk ripped the metal. again u can not use ultimate wolverine he is not 616 wolverine. hulk didint rip any bones......if you see he only tore apart joints and such.

Boozing
Originally posted by King KAM
hulk didint rip any bones......if you see he only tore apart joints and such.

thats what I am saying but these to guys just do not want to understand.
616 can not be ripped apart due to the fact his bones are connected to eachother

soujaboy09
no Colossus cant beat Hulk, he would try, and do as well as Thing or anyone else.

That doesn't change the fact that Colossus is past class 100 tons, and has knocked out The Hulk Skrull.

Adamantium is still adamantium 616 or Ultimate Universe

Wolverine cant cut through Colossus so Agent Zero's bullets wont penetrate him. Agent Zero has nothing to hurt Colossus so he loses.

Boozing
no Colossus cant beat Hulk, he would try, and do as well as Thing or anyone else.

That doesn't change the fact that Colossus is past class 100 tons, and has knocked out The Hulk Skrull.

Adamantium is still adamantium 616 or Ultimate Universe

Wolverine cant cut through Colossus so Agent Zero's bullets wont penetrate him. Agent Zero has nothing to hurt Colossus so he loses.
again ur nto listening hulk did not ripped adamtium. also they are diffrent it only semi industractable in ultimate universe.

but see I think agent zero can hurt colossus seieng how he ko juggernaut

soujaboy09
A surprise attack with bad writing, and where do you get your info from? I have never read that there is a diffrence between the The 616 Universe adamantium, and the Ultimate adamantium.

Boozing
A surprise attack with bad writing, and where do you get your info from? I have never read that there is a diffrence between the The 616 Universe adamantium, and the Ultimate adamantium.

hand book.

yes surprize attack it was but still if he was able to ko juggernaut with a surprize attack then that means he can hurt colossus.
I actaully agree with u that colossus will win

soujaboy09
Never base what u believe off of the handbook, it's bull.

Boozing
Never base what u believe off of the handbook, it's bull.
I normally don't but it really the only place that mentions ultimate wolverine adamtium durability.

soujaboy09
I've never read it, but it also states that Ultimate Colossus strength is lv 6 which should be lv 7, because he has surpassed 100 tons more than a couple times in the Ultimate Universe.(1) Ultimate Colossus carried a 7000 ton K-14 submarine out of the water which was full of people, and half full with water.(2) He stoped a train in it's trackes when it was full of cars.(3) he threw a 200 ton sentinel houndreds of feet in the air.(4) He stoped a Farris Wheel in its tracks.(5) Overcame Magneto's grip which exerts over 30,000 tons.

The Handbook states that Ultimate Colossus durability is lv 6 which should be 7 simply because he survived a nuke blast ,was not hurt when lava was pured on his skin, and survived all the pressure from the water when he was miles from shore.

The handbook states that Ultimate Colossus eyes stay the same when he transforms which is bull, because his eyes would have been decinegrated when the nuke went off, they would have been damaged when lava was pured on top of him, and would have popped out of his head when he was in the ocean miles from shore.

All this means the handbook is bull so dont go off what it says

Boozing
I've never read it, but it also states that Ultimate Colossus strength is lv 6 which should be lv 7, because he has surpassed 100 tons more than a couple times in the Ultimate Universe.(1) Ultimate Colossus carried a 7000 ton K-14 submarine out of the water which was full of people, and half full with water.(2) He stoped a train in it's trackes when it was full of cars.(3) he threw a 200 ton sentinel houndreds of feet in the air.(4) He stoped a Farris Wheel in its tracks.(5) Overcame Magneto's grip which exerts over 30,000 tons.

The Handbook states that Ultimate Colossus durability is lv 6 which should be 7 simply because he survived a nuke blast ,was not hurt when lava was pured on his skin, and survived all the pressure from the water when he was miles from shore.

The handbook states that Ultimate Colossus eyes stay the same when he transforms which is bull, because his eyes would have been decinegrated when the nuke went off, they would have been damaged when lava was pured on top of him, and would have popped out of his head when he was in the ocean miles from shore.

All this means the handbook is bull so dont go off what it says

u make some valid pionts. though how could he see if he eyes were metal? I not doubting u im just wondering.

also I think agent zero could take one win out of 10 with luck

soujaboy09
The book says that n the 616 universe that Colossus eyes also turn steel while in the Ultimate universe they do not how he see's well hey it's comic books.

Boozing
The book says that n the 616 universe that Colossus eyes also turn steel while in the Ultimate universe they do not how he see's well hey it's comic books.

true lol. kinda like how iceman can turn from mist into ice, then back into a person lol.

grey fox
Agent zero's vibranium armour will absorbs colossus strikes , he then fires a corrosive blast at his face before stabbing him in the balls with an adamantium knife

Agent zero wins

Aries_04

So Zero's plasma cannons would have no affect on Colossus? And then you further assume that Zero wouldn't be able to hurt Colossus with his K.E. absorbing power after a solid punch or two. And further that it's not possible for him to eat through Colossus skin with the enzymes in his hand as seen here?

http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/4904/a888wrong0ah.jpg

Aries_04
Colossus wins this because he has fought far greater foes than Agent Zero, and Agent Zero wont ko Colossus, because he can't.

This theory is such garbage...it makes no sense when people use it. Doctor Doom has fought greater beings than Squirrel girl (cosmic beings in fact) but he still lost to her.

grey fox
The plasma blast's wont kill Colossus outright , he's been heated to greater temperatures before , but this is what the corrosive acid and adamantium knife are for . We heat him up then stab him while he's all nice and gooey....

Aries_04
Originally posted by grey fox
The plasma blast's wont kill Colossus outright , he's been heated to greater temperatures before , but this is what the corrosive acid and adamantium knife are for . We heat him up then stab him while he's all nice and gooey....

lol

soujaboy09
Colossus has been heated to temperatures that made him whit hot so I'm sure the acid wont burn through him. Colossus took a shot from one of Arkons arrows to the chest, and wasn't damaged yes the same arrows that knocked Thor on his ass. This match goes to Colossus with ease Agent Zero has no weapon to hurt Colossus with.

golem370

Aries_04
Colossus has been heated to temperatures that made him whit hot so I'm sure the acid wont burn through him. Colossus took a shot from one of Arkons arrows to the chest, and wasn't damaged yes the same arrows that knocked Thor on his ass. This match goes to Colossus with ease Agent Zero has no weapon to hurt Colossus with.

I'm no expert on chemistry....but I don't believe that acid and heat are necessarily related. And going back to what you said before about Colossus beating opponents > than AZ. AZ has taken Omega Red and Juggernaut....both of whom would school Colossus....so what makes you think he could take Zero "with ease".

soujaboy09
Omega Red cant hurt Colossus because Colossus hole body is metal even his insides. Agent Zero never fought Juggernaut in a straight up fight while Colossus has. Colossus has also ko'd a Hulk skrull, and killed a gladiator, and Neutron skrull. Colossus has taken Wolverine out in all there fights, and has been quick enouph to grab Wolverine so I think he can grab Agent Zero, and (1) break his neck or (2) throw him in the water, and drown him. I dont think Agent Zero has a weapon that would hurt Colossus I mean Colossus had Mr. Sinister in his hands ready to kill him before Mikhail stoped him. This is why Colossus takes this fight

Aries_04
Omega Red cant hurt Colossus because Colossus hole body is metal even his insides. Agent Zero never fought Juggernaut in a straight up fight while Colossus has. Colossus has also ko'd a Hulk skrull, and killed a gladiator, and Neutron skrull. Colossus has taken Wolverine out in all there fights, and has been quick enouph to grab Wolverine so I think he can grab Agent Zero, and (1) break his neck or (2) throw him in the water, and drown him. I dont think Agent Zero has a weapon that would hurt Colossus I mean Colossus had Mr. Sinister in his hands ready to kill him before Mikhail stoped him. This is why Colossus takes this fight

Omega Red could toss Colossus around like a rag doll......and physically drain him with his tentacles.

You keep talking about Colossus grabbing Zero...but he'd have to get close enough to do it....Zero has too many ranged attacks......You can't just change the landscape at will to benefit one of the fighters...(i.e. drowning Zero).....I could say now that the fight should take place on top of a mountain so Zero could hurl Colossus off of it......like he did to Omega Red. You also claim that Colossus would approach AZ in a tactical way.....and decide it would be more beneficial for him to try and strangle Zero or toss him when Colossus is nothing more than a brawler....if anyone in this fight is tactical it's Zero....as a matter of fact he is the definition of a tactical fighter.

soujaboy09
Omega Red cant hurt Colossus because his hole body not just his skin is metal his insides his eyes everything this is why he doesn't need to breathe. You cant drain life out of pure metal that would be like Omega Red going to a tank, and trying to suck life from it. Colossus could throw Agent Zero in the water from ten miles away thats how strong he is. Colossus has worked with some of the most tactical fighters Cyclops, and Wolverine. At one point he fought both of them at the same time, and defeated them both. Colossus would hand Agent Zero his ass just like he did Mr.Sinister.

Aries_04
Omega Red cant hurt Colossus because his hole body not just his skin is metal his insides his eyes everything this is why he doesn't need to breathe. You cant drain life out of pure metal that would be like Omega Red going to a tank, and trying to suck life from it. Colossus could throw Agent Zero in the water from ten miles away thats how strong he is. Colossus has worked with some of the most tactical fighters Cyclops, and Wolverine. At one point he fought both of them at the same time, and defeated them both. Colossus would hand Agent Zero his ass just like he did Mr.Sinister.

Well apparently you hadn't seen the old animated series of X men where IMO they gave a pretty accurate depiction of how Red would handle Colossus. And the only way Colossus could Hand Zero his ass would be by attempting to tear him apart (which I'm not even sure would be possible with the vibranium body armor) all his other physical attacks would be useless, that would require Colossus to be tactical....if either of these two comes up with a tactical way to beat the other...it would be Zero.

One thing I've failed to mention is the fact that Zero also uses adamantium "anti-metal" bullets....... their sole purpose is to pierce metals.

soujaboy09
Colossus is no ordinary metal, and don't base what you believe of the animated series just the comics. If Wolverine with enhanced speed, and peak Human strength cant pierce Colossus skin neither can Agent Zero's bullets.

Please explain to me how you think Omega Red would beat Colossus. Colossus hole body is metal not just his skin is what your not getting.

Aries_04
Colossus is no ordinary metal, and don't base what you believe of the animated series just the comics. If Wolverine with enhanced speed, and peak Human strength cant pierce Colossus skin neither can Agent Zero's bullets.

Please explain to me how you think Omega Red would beat Colossus. Colossus hole body is metal not just his skin is what your not getting.

Just as he did in the animated series....he tossed him around and didn't let him come within fisticuff range.

Bullets travel at 2000 feet per second and in many cases faster.....Logan does not.

soujaboy09
The comics are not the animated series if so Colossus would have lost that fight to Mr.Sinister not won it.

Metalmanx
Wolverine has never been able to cut Colossus, nor does he have the strength required to do so. You can attempt to argue it all you want, but Wolverine has never been able to. Yes, adamantium is stronger than Colossus' organic steel body. But you must have a certain amount of strength to pierce such steel.

If I had a razor-sharp adamantium blade, even with all my power (I'm pretty strong), I couldn't force it (probably couldn't even pierce it in the slightest) through a reinforced steel wall. Hell, probably not even a brick wall. But I'll let that slide. But what I'm saying is, no matter how sharp and strong something is, if you don't have sufficient strength, you can't cut through extremely durable materials, such as Colossus' organic steel.

snoopdogg
These here lazers are Shi'ar tech. Supposedly able to stop Gladiator.

Colossus took them with no damage.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossustakinlazers.jpg

Lucid Lui
These here lazers are Shi'ar tech. Supposedly able to stop Gladiator. Where's it say that?

snoopdogg
Where's it say that? It's the security system for the Danger Room.

It's common knowledge if you read X-men comics.

The being able to stop Glads I read somewhere.

Lucid Lui
It's the security system for the Danger Room.

It's common knowledge if you read X-men comics. So, has it actually been stated, or are you just assuming?

snoopdogg
So, has it actually been stated, or are you just assuming? I edited my first post.

That's why I said supposedly. I read it somewhere.

Either way it's Shi'ar tech lazers that did not hurt him.

Aries_04
Wolverine has never been able to cut Colossus, nor does he have the strength required to do so. You can attempt to argue it all you want, but Wolverine has never been able to. Yes, adamantium is stronger than Colossus' organic steel body. But you must have a certain amount of strength to pierce such steel.

If I had a razor-sharp adamantium blade, even with all my power (I'm pretty strong), I couldn't force it (probably couldn't even pierce it in the slightest) through a reinforced steel wall. Hell, probably not even a brick wall. But I'll let that slide. But what I'm saying is, no matter how sharp and strong something is, if you don't have sufficient strength, you can't cut through extremely durable materials, such as Colossus' organic steel.

Yes but if something corrosive were applied to this steel it probably could be cut....not only that........ Colossus would be wounded. As a matter of fact the only thing in comicdom that has pierced vibranium other than strategic cuts and extreme levels of brute force was a special type of corrosive acid. If acid can eat through vibranium....it could eat through steel.

All I'm saying is Maverick aka Agent Zero would more than likely hold his own and I wouldn't be surprised to see him win...in fact I think he would. But I'm skeptical of posters who fervently argue in favor of a character who they tote in their avatars and sigs.....you'd probably have Colossus beating Galactus.

Zero does well and more than likely wins IMO.

soujaboy09
Wow never said that one what I did do is base what I said off facts, and proved a point.

Creshosk
Ultimate or 616 it's still adamatium there's no changing that And there's no changing that they are different, hulk rtries to rip Wolverine in half in 616 and fails, Hulk tries to rip Wolveirne in half in ultimate and succeeds, if that doesn't tell you that the two universes are different We can probably find other differences between the two. . . like the history of what happens. . .

soujaboy09
The only difference is there trying to make the Ultimate Universe more realistic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.