harry potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batoul
laughing i think that
1-harry's scar will be a horcrux because the last word is "scar" and the question asked is "harry your scar! wheres your scar?"
2-dumbledore could still be alive, in funeral harry thought he saw a pheonix fly out and dumbledore could have made a horcrux with fawwkes which would make immortality (but would he kill someone)
3-i do think that R.A.B does stand for regulus black because he was killed on voldmorts orders and they found thhe locket.

Barker
1- Dude, where's my Scar?

2- The only person we know Dumbledore got rid of was Grinwald, which was supposed to be about the time he met Riddle...

4- Regulus Black is not R.A.B., in my opinion. Rowling will probably make up a character, to shut the Fanboys up. happy

Happy Holidays santa

sammii
i think u have really gid points not sure who r.a.b is but harry will probly die to finally get rid of voldemort for good ....roumers say jk has 2 kill harry coz she,ll be 2 tempted 2 writer more books wink wink wink

Barker
Originally posted by sammii
Rumors say that JK has to kill off Harry, Or else she'll be too tempted to write more books wink
True erm

It's her books though. I'll be happy with whatever she comes up with.

sammii
who was grinwald ........av u got ne history on him

Barker
who was grinwald ........av u got ne history on him
Read Dumbledore's Chocolate Frog Card in Book 1. wink

sammii
read it 3 times i mean nefin not in the book more background history ?

Rave X
there are treads about this already...

Barker
read it 3 times i mean nefin not in the book more background history ?
ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

Considered by many the greatest wizard of modern times, Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the dark wizard Grindelwald in 1945, for the discovery of the twelve uses of dragon's blood, and his work on alchemy with his partner, Nicolas Flamel.

Professor Dumbledore enjoys chamber music and tenpin bowling.

erm

sammii
ok.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.