Adam Warlock vs Dr Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mordum
Strange gets 5 weeks prep time who wins?

DrDoom101
Does Dr. Strange even need prep? I say he takes it.

DrDoom101
Strange wins because hes smarter. For Christ's sake, hes a doctor! You dont see Dr. in front of Adam Warlock do you? No, you dont. That means hes a high school dropout

Hulk_Power
I give it to Strange. He's powerful and smart enough to take Adam.

Adam Warlock
Warlock is just as smart as Strange. He's on par with Thanos when it comes to intelligence. Possibly smarter. It's a who strike first kind of deal. Strange wins though with 5 weeks of prep.

Sir Whirlysplat
Strange makes Warlock his *****, (Warlock was the high Evolutionarys ***** remember amongst others) Warlock may be Thanos Level (but I don't think he is as I have seen him get kickings from the like of the Church of Truths Black Knight etc) but Strange has beaten the likes of elder gods and Galactus both above Skyfather with prep.

It makes me laugh when Marvel "Kids" think they know characters smile

Arabian Knight
Well, that was angry, whirly.

Strange wins easily with prep. Without prep, it'd still be a hell of a fight, seeing Strange is able to combat the soul gem. No soul sucking for AW.

Adam Warlock
He could elbow Strange...

Sir Whirlysplat
I don't think the Soul Gem works on Stranges sheilds without that Warlock is a pussy, he has a gimmick thats it really, and it's not anger, his just a shit character, apart fromhis original series that is. Which was excellent. It was pretty much written as first person narration and he had not become convuluted.

Arabian Knight
hehe...

Strange takes everything Adam dishes, then a supernova, then Galactus comes by and blasts him and he's fine....then...allasudden...BAM! Elbowed to oblivion!

It's ****ing happened! That's the crap part.

I don't know if the gem can or can't get past Warlock's shield, but it's already happened where the SG was negated by Strange's magic.

Arabian Knight
But, adam supposedly knows all of the magic Strange does. I don't know how or when or why, but it's in his bio.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
But, adam supposedly knows all of the magic Strange does. I don't know how or when or why, but it's in his bio.

This is what I mean about Warlock he's become some uber character he really shouldn't be. But he doesn't have stranges kit like the Eye etc and his staff is not at that level. The Soul Gem certainly could not get past stranges shields. When he was "Him" he beat the hive went into space and got the shit kickjed out of him when he tried to abduct Sif. He used to have trouble with Man Wolf.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
This is what I mean about Warlock he's become some uber character he really shouldn't be. But he doesn't have stranges kit like the Eye etc and his staff is not at that level. The Soul Gem certainly could not get past stranges shields. When he was "Him" he beat the hive went into space and got the shit kickjed out of him when he tried to abduct Sif. He used to have trouble with Man Wolf.

He got the sh!t kicked out of him by a Warrior Madness Thor.

It's Man Beast Whirly. He would telepathically own quite a few of your favorite characters. smile

Mider
Warlock is a odd character he gets stronger every time he goes into that cacoon thingy but i still dont think he would take Strange AW is not as smart as Thanos his plans are junk that never work against Thanos he understands Thanos but smarts to smarts Thanos would own AW IMO anyway he might be able to beat Strange if he also has prep time this is a hard fight since Strange can do almost anything with prep time but on the other hand AW's plans always go to junk so i say Strange wins after all.

Psycho Ninja
Strange.......... wins !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.