Worse Christmas Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
This has been my most terrible Christmas ever and I look forward to no more. I look forward to no more Birthdays also. I'm very disappointing and angry and can't believe any of this. It's been like an out of body experience all day. There's been no other Christmas like this.

It's just........oh god....

Is It Comprehensible.....

You know what. Forget this "is it comprehensible" crap for today.

NOTHING IS COMPREHENSIBLE ABOUT TODAY!!!!!!

JacopeX
Why wut happened?

Demarest
It's the same with me. This is the worst Xmas too.

powerfulone1987
You know, usually I'll get some games, maybe a game system, dvds, and other little things for christmas, like new tvs, surround sound system, computers, entertainment system holder, and stuff like that. Every year.

This year I get 2 dvds and that's it. I mean for me this is just beyond belief and very depressing. It's just like any other day and I've been depressed all day, in my nightclothes, in bed. Now all i have to look forward to is disappointing upcoming birthday before i head back to my depressing college dorm for spring semester.

§P0oONY
This has been the best Christmas I've had in years.... are I've received far less presents then I ever have in the past..... kind of ironic really.

Barker
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Forget this "is it comprehensible" crap for today.
Thank God for Christmas.

I didn't get much either. erm

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Barker
Thank God for Christmas.

I didn't get much either. erm

Think of it as my Christmas Present to you all.

I'm sure you all will enjoy it far more than I will enjoy my whole entire Christmas, if you can call it Christmas.

Espio X 20
I got:
Star Wars OT Box Set
My old Sister's art books (They mean more to me then it might seem)
A $30 Gift Card to Border's (Whoo-hoo!)
A $50 Gift card to Target (Double whoo-hoo!)

Plus I'm getting more stuff later on in the day...

Hey PowerfulOne, why DO you always say "Is it comprehensible" or whatever?

a1hsauce
you dont need to get a lot of presents to have a good christmas

powerfulone1987
Well, with my history of christmas's, this sudden dramatic change has a huge effect on my christmas, and so yes, i was expecting way more and need way more and am very disappointed and depress and you can't have a good christmas being disappointed and depressed.

Espio X 20
Exactly, A1. All my cool relatives came over, it was awesome.

powerfulone1987
well all of my relatives, many of them anyway, are up my grandmas, and i'm down here at my house. I don't like a large crowd of people. And since because of a certain event with my dad.

I hardly ever see his side and i've really loss contact with them and don't feel as comfortable around them as i use too, which is bad and i feel bad about that.

so family has nothing to do with it for me.

OB1-adobe
well all of my relatives, many of them anyway, are up my grandmas, and i'm down here at my house. I don't like a large crowd of people. And since because of a certain event with my dad.

I hardly ever see his side and i've really loss contact with them and don't feel as comfortable around them as i use too, which is bad and i feel bad about that.

so family has nothing to do with it for me.

You sound like a selfish soiled rotten Piece of Shit.

I'm glad you had a "shitty day", and I look forward to hearing how you had more.

Maybe this is Fate's way of telling you that since you didn't appreciate anything before I hope you rot for the rest of your life.

I like gifts just as the next person, but I don't get terrible disapointed like you because someone didn't blow $5,000 on me.

What was is it you said "other little things for christmas, like new tvs, surround sound system, computers, entertainment system holder, and stuff like that."

Stocking stuffers are little things, not computers, TVs and entertainment systems

powerfulone1987
actually i did appreciate things before.

But you're entitled to your opinion, esp. since i so i openly came out in this way.

a1hsauce
obviously you didnt, if youre feeling depressed nobody bought you the latest in home entertainment system.

i mean do you realize some people didnt wake up this morning. some people dont have food in their refrigerator for breakfast today. some people didnt have enough money for a F*uckin Christmas tree!

GCG
Looks like The Chrismas Spirit has lost its way into some materialistic entaglements.

overlord
The 'is it comprehensible' line makes me depressed anyway..
Keep it up. thumb up

Ken Kenobi
This has been my most terrible Christmas ever and I look forward to no more. I look forward to no more Birthdays also. I'm very disappointing and angry and can't believe any of this. It's been like an out of body experience all day. There's been no other Christmas like this.

There's a word for people like you. It's called douchebag.

I had a great Christmas even though most of my gifts were small and not quite what I was hoping for. This will sound corny, but I had a much greater time giving gifts this year. I surprised my mom by spending a lot of money on her and the gift I bought my grandmother brought her to tears.

I hope your next Christmas sucks as much ass as this one apparently did. Materialistic asshat.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by a1hsauce
obviously you didnt, if youre feeling depressed nobody bought you the latest in home entertainment system.

i mean do you realize some people didnt wake up this morning. some people dont have food in their refrigerator for breakfast today. some people didnt have enough money for a F*uckin Christmas tree!

But i did wake up this morning and we do have the money.

GCG

What did YOU give for Christmas ?

OB1-adobe
One year I got a TV, and I didn't even ask for it.
Those are the nice gifts. I spend way more on presents than what mine are actually worth. I spend at least $200 on my parents.

Dare I ask what presents you bought for people

powerfulone1987
Yes I bought presents for people.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
One year I got a TV, and I didn't even ask for it.
Those are the nice gifts. I spend way more on presents than what mine are actually worth. I spend at least 0 on my parents.

Dare I ask what presents you bought for people

My guess is gift cards or money, something without thought.

§P0oONY
Dammit Ken... I told you onions do not make a good present...

(Oh yeah... I went there)

((Talk about late posts))

Ken Kenobi

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
My guess is gift cards or money, something without thought.

well good thing it's only a guess then isn't it.

Ken Kenobi
well good thing it's only a guess then isn't it.

Then why don't you tell us what you bought for people then.

Jedi Priestess
You know, usually I'll get some games, maybe a game system, dvds, and other little things for christmas, like new tvs, surround sound system, computers, entertainment system holder, and stuff like that. Every year.

This year I get 2 dvds and that's it. I mean for me this is just beyond belief and very depressing. It's just like any other day and I've been depressed all day, in my nightclothes, in bed. Now all i have to look forward to is disappointing upcoming birthday before i head back to my depressing college dorm for spring semester.

blink Grow UP!

You arent 10 years old anymore and its NOT all about you. no expression

powerfulone1987
another who doesn't understand.

lowrider370
i just got 2 xbox games sucks iwas expecting more

Darth Macabre
I actually like giving gifts. As long as I have the money i'll get the perfect gift for someone.

It's wierd how opposite my brother and I are. He's spoiled and ungrateful, but I happen to like giving gifts.

powerfulone1987
i gave gifts too, and still have some to give out.

hotsauce6548

Blood_Rayne
But i did wake up this morning and we do have the money.

So why are you crying like a little baby?

K.Diddy

I have a present for you

shit

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I actually like giving gifts. As long as I have the money i'll get the perfect gift for someone.

It's wierd how opposite my brother and I are. He's spoiled and ungrateful, but I happen to like giving gifts.

If your brother is spoiled, how come your not?

AdventChild
i got grounded for christmas by my dad...but he's in canada and i'm in california... so :P any way my christmas kinda sucked too...this one seems to be the worst yet...

LiL nAstY GirL
Christmas is not about gifts ass

powerfulone1987
I saw that in another post Lil nasty girl, anything else to say, no, too bad. anyway.

I feel better about my christmas after today. I didn't take into account that since i'm older, it's harder for me to think of what i want, so my mom and grandparents didn't have much to choose from, so since i didn't go up my grandparents until today and not on christmas day b/c it was crowed with family members, i don't like crowds, but anyway, i went up there today and they had some of the other stuff on my list for me, it never occured that maybe they would divided everything up since it was so little to choose from this year on my list, so i got some stuff from them and I also collected over $500. So i'm a happy camper now and I take back my naive opening statement.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
If your brother is spoiled, how come your not?

Because when I was a child, I was always the favorite so I got whatever I wanted. But getting everything you want, could have the opposite affect. I wanted to start working for what I have instead.

Ms Flower
this was my worst Christmas ever. I dont give a shit about the gifts...its about being with the ones you love and wishing them well...not only was I NOT with my 'loved one' ....we broke it off between us a few days before Christmas. I felt so empty....still do...

powerfulone1987
hope the kid isn't taking it to hard. Is this a divorce or a break up, husband, boyfriend, longterm shortterm?

Ms Flower
a break up w/ a boyfriend/best friend. I dont know how he is takin it but I know it isnt easy on him either.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Ms Flower
a break up w/ a boyfriend/best friend. I dont know how he is takin it but I know it isnt easy on him either.

Then why break up?

Ms Flower
Then why break up? complicated situation. not one I care to share.

AOR
It could help make it easier. Not input on the other side either. We'll just listen...

Council#13
Christmas is about giving, not receiving

Ms Flower
Originally posted by AOR
It could help make it easier. Not input on the other side either. We'll just listen... not much to tell...he is an amazing man. unfortunately he is under so much stress and pressure at home...we live in different countries...he wants better for me...says I deserve it.

if he were here in front of me, Id have to kick his ass for choosing what he feels is better for me...I know what is what and why things are! Im a grown ass 31 year old woman who knows what the hell Im doing...no one needs to tell me what is better for me...how I would be better off...furious

Darth Macabre
not much to tell...he is an amazing man. unfortunately he is under so much stress and pressure at home...we live in different countries...he wants better for me...says I deserve it.

if he were here in front of me, Id have to kick his ass for choosing what he feels is better for me...I know what is what and why things are! Im a grown ass 31 year old woman who knows what the hell Im doing...no one needs to tell me what is better for me...how I would be better off...furious

He just cares about you a lot. It's common for men to let their views go against there judgement when it comes to the woman they love.

Ms Flower
*sighs* I know...stupid men...men can be such wieners sometimes.

Darth Macabre
*sighs* I know...stupid men...men can be such wieners sometimes.

LoL yes, yes we can. I happen to be lucky enough to be in love with a girl who knows how incredibly inlove I am with her. So if I ever say something against what she wishes, she knows its only because I love her.

Ms Flower
LoL yes, yes we can. I happen to be lucky enough to be in love with a girl who knows how incredibly inlove I am with her. So if I ever say something against what she wishes, she knows its only because I love her. I wish you and her the best. Im going to bed now...thanks for letting me rant a little...take care.

powerfulone1987
of course. this was the kind of thing that any thread starter should have no problem with if it has nothing to do with their thread.

i was wondering if this boyfriend is the father...

Mišt
I had a good christmas compared to other years, the only I was looking forward to was breakfast, lunch and dinner at different relatives houses. I completely forgot about gifts and everything, I had too much fun being with everyone.

powerfulone1987
that's good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.