Christmas Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
What games did you get for Christmas? Post them here.

I didn't get any..........for like the first time in who knows how many years and I had a list and everything with games on it, so i'm very disappointed and angry.

So the least you can do is torture by telling the spew of games you guys received.

I guess I'll just go out tomorrow and buy all of the games that I wanted myself.

Sad...I know...

Lana
I didn't get any, but in the end I didn't ask for any, so it doesn't matter to me.

Spearhead
Guild Wars, Bf2

WrathfulDwarf
None...I really REALLY wanted Call of Duty for the xbox 360...but didn't happen. No new games...no console...sad

SnakeEyes
I got Resident Evil 4 for PS2 and Fable: The Lost Chapters for PC... I'm satisfied.

Arahan
Hmm I got F-Zero GX and Metroid Prime 2

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
None...I really REALLY wanted Call of Duty for the xbox 360...but didn't happen. No new games...no console...sad

what use would the game be if you didn't even get the xbox360?

Well it looks like i did get some games.

I got "Mario Kart" for the DS and "Trauma Center Under the Knife" for the DS.
I'll be getting "Burnout Revenge" for the Playstation 2 tomorrow.

Phat J
Originally posted by Lana
I didn't get any, but in the end I didn't ask for any, so it doesn't matter to me.

me neither, first time in a few years that i havent really even thought about it. a got a gift certificate that sking to be spent at future shop, so ill get around to doin taht sometime soon. as soon as i can find someone to drive me. laughing out loud

Ast
Tiger Woods and Call of Duty 2 for the 360 I got. big grin

powerfulone1987
that's a kind of disoriented sentence i must say.

Ast
Oh shit, forgot a word. blushing

Fixed it. big grin

powerfulone1987
thanks that's better, seems you were a very happy camper for christmas.
do you have hdtv?

Ast
Yes I do, 56 inch widescreen, its a few years old, but the games still look beautiful. Its got 720 and 1080, so the games look amazing.

powerfulone1987
how long have hdtv's actually been out?

Red Superfly
Got a DS with Mario Kart and Sonic Rush.

Brilliant.

Inspectah Deck
GTAmessedan Andreas

Fire
Age of Empires III Collectors Edition (only game I asked for)

Wolf Dog
I didn't really want anything game related this year 'specially since i'm satisfied with what i got now, but Animal Crossing DS just keeps calling me. I remember renting the GC version and loving it and i think it's just perfect for a portable system. I think i will buy it in January if i find it for a bit cheaper.

Thunder Fox
X-men legends II and shadow the hedgehog

JKozzy
Mario Kart DS, the only game I asked for too. I wanted stuff besides games this Christmas, plus I have plenty I haven't really played yet.

Lana
Yep, same. I'd have liked to get Battlefront 2 but ultimately I decided I wanted other things more, plus I've got enough money to get it myself....and my birthday's in a little over a month. I can wait until then.

Thunder Fox
cute sig lana

JKozzy
..and my birthday's in a little over a month. I can wait until then. Mine too eek!

Lana
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
cute sig lana

Thanks happy

Originally posted by JKozzy
Mine too eek!

Yours is like three days after mine laughing out loud stick out tongue

Thunder Fox
yep no prob ^^

JToTheP
POP:The Two Towers
Donkey Kong Country 3
RE4 Premium Edition on
Ratchet: Deadlocked

The Ones
Games:

1) King Kong (PS2)

2) Quake 4 (PC)

3) Civilization 4 (PC)

4) The Warriors (PS2)

5) Call of Duty 2 (PC)

6) Shadow the Hedgehog (PS2)

7) SSX: On Tour (PS2)

8) Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (PS2)

DVD's

1) Scary Movie Trilogy Box Set

2) The Complete Jonathon Creek Box Set

3)/4) Hustle Season 1 and 2

The Ones
Originally posted by JToTheP
POP:The Two Towers

Its "The Two Thrones"

powerfulone1987
Yep, same. I'd have liked to get Battlefront 2 but ultimately I decided I wanted other things more, plus I've got enough money to get it myself....and my birthday's in a little over a month. I can wait until then.

I just realized my Birthday is next week.

Scarecrow756
I got Star Wars Battlefront II (PS2) and Advance Wars Dual Strike (Nintendo DS).

powerfulone1987
How is Advance Wars Dual Strike for the DS?

is it comprehensible.....

exanda kane
Well I didnt get any games but not too bothered about. To the guy that got fable for PC though; is it worth it?

And there werent too many big game releases this christmas was there?

powerfulone1987
there were some in November and December.

is it comprehensible.....

Sith Master X
I got "The Warriors" for PS2. Excellent game thus far. I haven't beaten the entire thing yet, but am getting close to doing so. Very entertaining.

Jmanghan
Hopefully in a few hours I can see myself getting a few good PS Vita titles. Maybe even a PS4.

Jmanghan
Games I wrote a list for were God of War Collection for the Vita, AC: Liberation for the Vita, and Uncharted: Golden Abyss for the Vita, and the Far Cry compilation for PS3.

I also wanted to get a $50 PS Gift Card so that I could purchase FF: Dissidia Duodecim 012 off the PS Store.

NemeBro
Bayonetta 2 and Hyrule Warriors.

Estacado
Dragon Age Inquisition.happy

Reflassshh
Resident evil hd remastered. Amazing. smile

Jmanghan
I hate all 3 of you. ...Lucky mofos... Reflassshh in particular for that amazing purchase you got.

All I got was what I stated that I got, GOW Collection on vita, AC Liberation on vita, and Uncharted golden abyss for the vita.

Reflassshh
Hey, get it as soon as you can, that game is a f*cking masterpiece and the best remake to date.

thanos-prime
I got Destiny, Call of duty: AW and the Last of us but because i got the last of us used and it had terrible visual spikes i returned it and ordered Watch Dogs.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by thanos-prime
I got Destiny, Call of duty: AW and the Last of us but because i got the last of us used and it had terrible visual spikes i returned it and ordered Watch Dogs.

Last of Us /w Visual Spikes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Watch Dogs

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Last of Us /w Visual Spikes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Watch Dogs Well the visual spikes was not the only reason i sent it back the main reason was because i would have had to buy an online pass because i got it used.

It may be a much better game storywise and all that but im not much of a singleplayer player anyway.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Well the visual spikes was not the only reason i sent it back the main reason was because i would have had to buy an online pass because i got it used.

It may be a much better game storywise and all that but im not much of a singleplayer player anyway.

To each their own.

Watch Dogsas a whole bored me, story, multiplayer, and single-player alike.

Jmanghan
Dark Souls & Dark Souls II with a bad-ass Metal Case.

Dragon's Dogma, FallOut 3 GOTY Edition.

Street Fighter X Tekken on the Vita.

My brother got a few games I might ask him if I can play. He got Thief, Watch Dogs (Ew), and Shadow Warrior.

Shadow Warrior is the game I'm particularly excited to play on his PS4.

Jmanghan
I might buy a 3DS with the money I got.

Smasandian
Man, after playing Mario Maker a month ago, I have been wanting to pick up a Wii U.

So, Christmas is here and I was like, "what a ****ing perfect time for the wife to get one". You know, pretend I'm back when the N64 was out and getting one for Christmas. Rip it out of the box, plug it in and play some ****ing videogames. Ahh, nah, it wasn't meant to be.

Instead I got some sandals.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Smasandian
Man, after playing Mario Maker a month ago, I have been wanting to pick up a Wii U.

So, Christmas is here and I was like, "what a ****ing perfect time for the wife to get one". You know, pretend I'm back when the N64 was out and getting one for Christmas. Rip it out of the box, plug it in and play some ****ing videogames. Ahh, nah, it wasn't meant to be.

Instead I got some sandals.

I know you might be on a budget dude, but... Its Christmas, might as well get used to binge shopping now, cause when you have kids, you'll HAVE to get used to it. Every year. Till they move out.

-Pr-
Legacy of the Void from my brother (enjoying the campaign currently), and Steam credit that I'll probably wait to use when Hitman comes out or something.

Jmanghan
Imma post what I plan on getting with my christmas money.

Basically gonna go on a PS Vita, and PS3 Binge.

Gonna pick up UMVC3 (Vita), Assassin's Creed III Liberation (Vita), Tearaway (Vita), Reality Fighters (Vita), MMA Supremacy (Vita).

Just Cause 1 & 2 (PS3), The Last of Us (PS3), Saints Row IV: Re-Elected (PS4).

jinXed by JaNx
Witcher 3, so far i'm enjoying it much more than, Skyrim.

Jmanghan
Bump, what games did you get for Christmas?

Nusa105
I didn't get anything sad

But, I might get a new PC or PS4 Games

Jmanghan
This also extends to games or consoles you're getting with your Christmas Money.

Or a gift that couldn't be bought until after Christmas because of how expensive it was, or other issues.

Today, I went online and got two games. For my PS2, I got "Evil Dead: Regeneration" and "Tekken 3".

On the 7th of January, I'm getting a New Nintendo 3DS XL, and Super Smash Bros for 3DS.

Hoping to also get Super Mario Maker for 3DS, and Ocarina of Time for 3DS.

Later down the line, I'm saving my christmas money to get Salt and Sanctuary on my Vita, and the Berserk game for PS Vita.

cdtm
I bought myself Infinify Blade for my new I-thing.

It's like Punch Out meets Berserk, it's pretty fun. If II and III are still 99 cents a piece, I may get them both tonight.

cdtm
This also extends to games or consoles you're getting with your Christmas Money.

Or a gift that couldn't be bought until after Christmas because of how expensive it was, or other issues.

Today, I went online and got two games. For my PS2, I got "Evil Dead: Regeneration" and "Tekken 3".

On the 7th of January, I'm getting a New Nintendo 3DS XL, and Super Smash Bros for 3DS.

Hoping to also get Super Mario Maker for 3DS, and Ocarina of Time for 3DS.

Later down the line, I'm saving my christmas money to get Salt and Sanctuary on my Vita, and the Berserk game for PS Vita.

Did they have Tekken 5? That has Tekken 3 arcade in it (Minus ending cut scenes, if there were any..)

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cdtm
Did they have Tekken 5? That has Tekken 3 arcade in it (Minus ending cut scenes, if there were any..) Arcade is okay. I wanna play against friends, and Tekken 3 is one of the best fighting games ever made to do that.

Evil Dead: Regeneration isn't a masterpiece, but its pretty damn good if I'm being honest.

cdtm
Looks like Undertale is half price right now.

Still 5-6 bucks more then I think most indy games are worth, though.

Is it just been hyped by hipsters and weeaboo's, or is it genuinely that good?

Jmanghan
Looks like Undertale is half price right now.

Still 5-6 bucks more then I think most indy games are worth, though.

Is it just been hyped by hipsters and weeaboo's, or is it genuinely that good? Its worth it for the amazing characters themselves, on top of the rich lore, great story, and interesting characters, with the most innovative and creative combat system of all time in an rpg, bar-none.

With mutltiple endings, multiple story paths, etc.

Yeah, I'd pay $60 for this game, $5 is a steal, a robbery even.

cdtm
Its worth it for the amazing characters themselves, on top of the rich lore, great story, and interesting characters, with the most innovative and creative combat system of all time in an rpg, bar-none.

Yeah, I'd pay $60 for this game, $5 is a steal, a robbery even.

Got it. So far, I'm attempting a no kill right off the bat.

I just hope there's no "gotcha" choices where you're, say, told to stay in a room, and you were really meant to stay put for 15 minutes instead of go exploring.

Jmanghan
So... What games did you get?

I didn't get any games, persay, but I did give my uncle an original NES Action Set in the box.

Jmanghan
Its worth it for the amazing characters themselves, on top of the rich lore, great story, and interesting characters, with the most innovative and creative combat system of all time in an rpg, bar-none.

Yeah, I'd pay $60 for this game, $5 is a steal, a robbery even. Holy shit I overhyped Undertale way too much, it does have a fantastic story but still.

Jmanghan
Didn't get any games this year, but I did get a $50 gift card thats literally going to just games.

xD

How bout ya'll?

-Pr-
Final Fantasy XV on PC. It'll take about a week to dl the thing if not more, but yeah, looking forward to it.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by -Pr-
Final Fantasy XV on PC. It'll take about a week to dl the thing if not more, but yeah, looking forward to it. How many GB's?

BackFire
Got Rdr2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Forza Horizon 4, and Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

cdtm
Doom 2 and Final Doom.

Jmanghan
Doom 2 and Final Doom. ...For christmas this year? From other people?...

cdtm
thumb up

-Pr-
How many GB's?

80 (eighty). That's a good week at least for me.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by -Pr-
80 (eighty). That's a good week at least for me. Is that just the base game or like the new "royal edition" or whatever it's called.

-Pr-
Is that just the base game or like the new "royal edition" or whatever it's called.

It's the "Windows Edition", which according to google has a lot of extra shit bundled in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.