Blob vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phase
Are Blob's mutant fat rolls enough to w/stand wolverine's claws?

DrDoom101
Blob farts on him. Enough said.

Jade Chihuahua
Wolverine destroys the Blobs self esteem with carefully placed taunts and then stabs him through the eye, not just hurting the Blobs feelings but killing him as well.

Hulk_Power
Wolverine can take him if he gets on his head and starts stabbing him like crazy but if not then blob can just get him and sit on him. Then Wolverine just suffocates.

soujaboy09
can't blob summon a field wso that it makes him immovable.

zachrivard
Originally posted by phase
Are Blob's mutant fat rolls enough to w/stand wolverine's claws?

well if he can hurt SS then he can kill blob

Hit and Run
Originally posted by Jade Chihuahua
Wolverine destroys the Blobs self esteem with carefully placed taunts and then stabs him through the eye, not just hurting the Blobs feelings but killing him as well.
Yeah, it would probably go something like this:

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=167 laughing

Jose123
Originally posted by zachrivard
well if he can hurt SS then he can kill blob

You shut your mouth!!! don't turn this place into a house of lies!!!! mad

laughing

Jose123
Seriously I've never read any comic where Wolverine managed to hurt the blob. I stop reading x-men a while ago so maybe something has happened since then.

outarddwarf
the marvel directory says "The Blob's skin cannot be punctured, lacerated, frostbitten, or ravaged by any skin disease, due in part to the skin's greatest elasticity and toughness and in part to the highly accelerated rate at which his skin cells grow and replace themselves."

so wolverine isn't stabbing him!

However it also says

"Special Limitations: Eyes, ears, nose, and mouth are not as resistant to injury as the rest of his body."

so it is possible that stabs and slices directed at the head would work.

Metalmanx
It has been proven, and shown, many times that Wolverine can't cut through Blob in the slightest. I suppose, however, this the more vulnerable parts of his face would be more sucseptible to the claws. But what's to stop Blob from just covering his face and sitting on Wolverine?

I truly, honestly give it to the Blob for this fight. Very slight majority.

phase
Originally posted by Metalmanx

I truly, honestly give it to the Blob for this fight. Very slight majority.

ok enough of blob wins............(i agree).......but is there any1 out there who thinks otherwise and y?

Jose123
Originally posted by phase
ok enough of blob wins............(i agree).......but is there any1 out there who thinks otherwise and y?

Well wolverine8888 might disagree

jrodslam
Cyclops once shot shrough Blob's shoulder. He made the beam so fine, it went straight through.

meep-meep
Let's get this straight...Wolverine can (and I use "can" with caution) cut Hulk and very recently SS and he all of a sudden can't cut the Blob? I'm sure there are going to be a few Wolverine supporters visiting to voice their opinions. God Marvel writers need to start working on a common reality when it comes to a characters abilities.

Jose123
Originally posted by meep-meep
Let's get this straight...Wolverine can (and I use "can" with caution) cut Hulk and very recently SS and he all of a sudden can't cut the Blob? I'm sure there are going to be a few Wolverine supporters visiting to voice their opinions. God Marvel writers need to start working on a common reality when it comes to a characters abilities.

The Hulk I give you. The Silver Surfer cutting was an out of continuity AOA What if. a very stupid What if written by someone who doesn't know the SS abilities or even what his skin is made of.

Power Cosmic made solid form helped created by Galactus tech vs man made Adamantuim

Take a guess which is stronger .

Metalmanx
Originally posted by meep-meep

Yes, Wolverine can cut Hulk, but not Blob. It's just the nature of his powers, man. Don't shoot the messengers.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Yes, Wolverine can cut Hulk, but not Blob. It's just the nature of his powers, man. Don't shoot the messengers.

show prove wolverien can't cut the blob.

I think it bull shit.

hell blob was scared shit less of bone claw woilverine. there no way in hell blob taking more wins then wolverine.

Jose123
Originally posted by wolverine8888
show prove wolverien can't cut the blob.

I think it bull shit.

hell blob was scared shit less of bone claw woilverine. there no way in hell blob taking more wins then wolverine.

Show proof of where he has.

wolverine8888
they have nnever realy gone head to head in a fight but do u want me to list the comic were blob scared wolverine will kill him?

Jose123
they have nnever realy gone head to head in a fight but do u want me to list the comic were blob scared wolverine will kill him?
Sure.
Let me guess it starts with Wolverine right?

I Demand a cookie if I'm right.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Jose123
Sure.
Let me guess it starts with Wolverine right?

I Demand a cookie if I'm right.

nope mit an x-men comic.

so if it was a wolverine comic ur saying it can't be used?

so u must be saying when wolverien stabbed spiderman in spiderman comic then in any other comic he would of done it far easier.

X-Logan
Blob can be cutted in his face.

Wolverine wins.

outarddwarf
"The Blob's skin cannot be punctured, lacerated, frostbitten, or ravaged by any skin disease, due in part to the skin's greatest elasticity and toughness and in part to the highly accelerated rate at which his skin cells grow and replace themselves."
Punctured and lacerated pretty much covers wolverine so...

wolverine=loss!

Jose123
Originally posted by outarddwarf
"The Blob's skin cannot be punctured, lacerated, frostbitten, or ravaged by any skin disease, due in part to the skin's greatest elasticity and toughness and in part to the highly accelerated rate at which his skin cells grow and replace themselves."

wolverine=loss!

but da adamantuimms Klaws!!!?

The Ion
Wolverine wins. He beat the Surfer. evil face

Jose123
Originally posted by The Ion
Wolverine wins. He beat the Surfer. evil face

Why must you turn this place into a house of LIES!!!.

Swanky-Tuna
Why come Ultron MADE of adamantum but loses all the time and Wolverine only has adamantium knives on his hands and he wins all the time?

The Ion
Adamantium isn't much without the jobber aura to back it up.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Why come Ultron MADE of adamantum but loses all the time and Wolverine only has adamantium knives on his hands and he wins all the time?

u realy need to know ur facts ultron adamtium is a lot weaker, it only b type

wolverine8888
Originally posted by outarddwarf

wolverine=loss!

wolverine can cut him but it the same thing as cutting mr fantastic it leaves no damage. the thing is ur forgetting one stabb to the head and blob dead.

Swanky-Tuna
Oh, grade B. I guess being a mastermind and a robot mean nothing. A crippled girl with an adamantium ring beats Ultron with a grade B admantium body!

DarkCrawler

Some of Ultron's bodies have been made of true adamantium...

wolverine8888
Oh, grade B. I guess being a mastermind and a robot mean nothing. A crippled girl with an adamantium ring beats Ultron with a grade B admantium body!
grade b is not inderstrauctable

wolverine8888
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Some of Ultron's bodies have been made of true adamantium...

not true but it woud hardly matte rbecause wolverines is not primary but a step better then that.

DarkCrawler
not true but it woud hardly matte rbecause wolverines is not primary but a step better then that.

Yes, true. Some of its incarnations have had pure adamantium.

And...care to explain how exactly Wolverine's is step better? huh

wolverine8888
Yes, true. Some of its incarnations have had pure adamantium.

And...care to explain how exactly Wolverine's is step better? huh

I did not mean he a step better then ultron I ment his adamatium is better then primary.

DarkCrawler
That what I meant...where was it said that his adamantium was better then normal primary?

wolverine8888
That what I meant...where was it said that his adamantium was better then normal primary?

dam it I can't re,mber the issu. though i know it was stated to be better and it is also unbreakable ecpt on a molculer level.

DarkCrawler
But...isn't normal adamantium undestroyable except on molecular level too?huh

wolverine8888
But...isn't normal adamantium undestroyable except on molecular level too?huh

u got that from a non official sight by the way doc ams wer eneevr ocne made from primary adamatium.

Arabian Knight
I just downloaded every Wolverine comic ever made. Prepare for PROOF!

wolverine8888
lol long pig thats funny

Arabian Knight
No, I really did. Every single friggin one of them. All at once.

I don't even know where to start reading this crap....I guess at his first app.....

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
No, I really did. Every single friggin one of them. All at once.

I don't even know where to start reading this crap....I guess at his first app.....

not possabe to do. u have no memopire and it take days. by the way how are u doing

Arabian Knight
It's obviously possible since I did it and all. I downloaded it all in the same file, it took about 5 hours on dsl.

I'm using isohunt.com...it's awesome.

wolverine8888
wait can u send the link too it so I cna do it lol

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
It's obviously possible since I did it and all. I downloaded it all in the same file, it took about 5 hours on dsl.

I'm using isohunt.com...it's awesome.
You mean it took you 5 hours to buy them. Because downloading them is illegal. It sure is a golden age for *buying* comics.

grade b is not inderstrauctable
So what? He's smarter, stronger, faster (assuming since he's a robot...) and has more resources than Wolverine. Well, I guess I can't blame him for losing if he was an avengers villain.

kyuubinaruto
blob would win

wolverine8888
You mean it took you 5 hours to buy them. Because downloading them is illegal. It sure is a golden age for *buying* comics.

So what? He's smarter, stronger, faster (assuming since he's a robot...) and has more resources than Wolverine. Well, I guess I can't blame him for losing if he was an avengers villain.

what are u going on about. who faster and all that other shit then wolverine? I relay have no idea how me saying b grade adamtium is not inderstuctable got u to go on some random rampage about god knows what

wolverine8888
Originally posted by kyuubinaruto
blob would win

no actauly he loses

Swanky-Tuna
what are u going on about. who faster and all that other shit then wolverine? I relay have no idea how me saying b grade adamtium is not inderstuctable got u to go on some random rampage about god knows what
I said Ultron's made of adamantium and he jobs all the time and Wolverine only has adamantium knives and people jobs to him and your response was Ultron is made of grade B adamantium. Like that was the key factor or something.

wolverine8888
I said Ultron's made of adamantium and he jobs all the time and Wolverine only has adamantium knives and people jobs to him and your response was Ultron is made of grade B adamantium. Like that was the key factor or something.
ultron also a robot. I not seeing why bring ultron into this means any thing at all. what was ur piotn of bring ultron into thsi thread? why to try and make wolverine look worse on some stupid level? honestly brign ultron in to the discussion was beyond stupid.

Swanky-Tuna
ultron also a robot. I not seeing why bring ultron into this means any thing at all. what was ur piotn of bring ultron into thsi thread? why to try and make wolverine look worse on some stupid level? honestly brign ultron in to the discussion was beyond stupid.
Calling things stupid is not something you have any room to do.

wolverine8888
Calling things stupid is not something you have any room to do.

tell me how that was smart of u to bring up ultron? tell me? it makes no sense why u would bring up ultron in a wolverine vs blob fight other then to try and down play wolverine, which is A stupid and B annoying and c uncalled for

Swanky-Tuna
tell me how that was smart of u to bring up ultron? tell me? it makes no sense why u would brign up ultron in a wolverine vs blob fight other then to try and down play wolverine

You're the one getting defensive of your tiny psuedo-canadian comic book characters. I was just commenting on their track records.

Wolverine's whole career of fighting people he has no business fighting seems to hinge on him having an adamantium skeleton but it's not doing anything for Ultron. I don't care about the grade because grade B is still tough stuff.

Seriously, you're breakin' my irony.

wolverine8888
You're the one getting defensive of your tiny psuedo-canadian comic book characters. I was just commenting on their track records.

Wolverine's whole career of fighting people he has no business fighting seems to hinge on him having an adamantium skeleton but it's not doing anything for Ultron. I don't care about the grade because grade B is still tough stuff.

Seriously, you're breakin' my irony.

who does wolverine fight that he has no bussiness fight?
I bet u bring up characters he fights all the time because ur ignorent and have never read a wolverine comic in ur life.
Also ur one of the first ones to say shit about wolverine fans yet u seem to never use prove in any threads.
b grade adamtium is tough yet no were near as tough as wolverines.
just because ultron has admatium also and a far weaker version of it as well, why would that matter what his track record is seeing how they are nuthing alike.
also again i was correct u were bringing up Ultron as a SAD WAY to TRY and DOWN PLAY wolverine, which AINT working.
also i like u to tell me what wolverines
agility is
strength is
reflex is
fight skill is
durablilty is
intel is
because I guessing u will be far off.

Swanky-Tuna
also again i was correct u were bringing up Ultron as a SAD WAY to TRY and DOWN PLAY wolverine
No, you weren't correct. I wasn't, nor trying, to downplay anyone. It was an observational joke on Wolverine's jobber aura that popped into my head after seeing jose's post of "but da adamantuimms Klaws!!!?"

You are just getting upset because I treaded on your strange man-crush on Wolverine.

You know damn well you've never agreed with anyone on wolverine's stats because you always think people are down playing him. OH NO! I didn't capitalize wolverine! DOWNPLAY'D!

wolverine8888
No, you weren't correct. I wasn't, nor trying, to downplay anyone. It was an observational joke on Wolverine's jobber aura that popped into my head after seeing jose's post of "but da adamantuimms Klaws!!!?"

You are just getting upset because I treaded on your strange man-crush on Wolverine.

You know damn well you've never agreed with anyone on wolverine's stats because you always think people are down playing him. OH NO! I didn't capitalize wolverine! DOWNPLAY'D!

list wolverien abilites. oh by the way I have agreed with people I just don't agree with the fools who clearl ignor stated facts.
now tell me waht u think wolverines levels are in thsoe abilites so i can see how much u realy don't know about wolverine which is gunna be alot i can already tell.
ya wolverine aura how funny. now tall me who wolverine fights who he should not be able to? also stop beating around the bush ur just stalling and making fun of me but mostly it just to stall because u know im right u pritty much know nuthing about wolverine.
by the way ya blob loses there no reason he should be able to win.

wolverine8888

Swanky-Tuna
list wolverien abilites. oh by the way I have agreed with people I just don't agree with the fools who clearl ignor stated facts.
now tell me waht u think wolverines levels are in thsoe abilites so i can see how much u realy don't know about wolverine which is gunna be alot i can already tell.
ya wolverine aura how funny. now tall me who wolverien fights who he should not. also stop beating around the bush ur just stalling and making fun of me but mostly it just to stall because u know im right u pritty much know nuthign about wolverine.
by the way ya blob loses there no reason he should be able to win.
Refusing to answer for reasons already stated isn't stalling or beating around the bush. You're a Wolverine fanatic and honestly, attempting to debate stats with you would be like being in hell.

wolverine8888
Refusing to answer for reasons already stated isn't stalling or beating around the bush. You're a Wolverine fanatic and honestly, attempting to debate stats with you would be like being in hell.

whats there to debate?
it listed in many many comics in every freaken hand book pritty much ever made. i don't honestly think there is any thing to debate but seeing how u don't read wolverine well u would have no idea what wolverines abilites are.
u really should not go into a debate when u know nuthing about eaither of the opponets.
by the way ur still beat around the bush

Swanky-Tuna
u really should not go into a debate when u know nuthing about eaither of the opponets.
You shouldn't assume things about people.

Are you dense? Beating around the bush makes it sound like I'm delaying something. I'm flat out telling you no, it's not going to happen.

Battlehammer
wolverine wins and rather easily.

endrict
I have a classic xmen issue were Blog tries to sit on Logan, all he got was claws up his ass, Blog can jump high!

Wonder Man
I read in one X-men where Blob sat on Wolvie but Wolvie popped his claws in his ass and got him to jump. Adamantium wins again.

endrict
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I read in one X-men where Blob sat on Wolvie but Wolvie popped his claws in his ass and got him to jump. Adamantium wins again.

Yup, that's what I am talking about.

Battlehammer
yup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.