Scarecrow vs. Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
One blast of his fear gas and Spectre hides under his bed. My money's on Jonathan Crane.

Jade Chihuahua
Just so Im clear on this...when you say Spectre, you mean God's weapon of vengeance?.........against a man with fear inducing chemicals?

Spectre not only wins, he makes Scarecrow weep in shame and chugs his fear toxin.....its actually quite minty.

DrDoom101
Scarecrow wins. Everyone feels fear.

Mider
bleh batman villians always have a weird thing about defeating other bigger villians as in when Joker beat Lex Luthor.

house
How is lex luthor bigger than joker?^ ...This thread blows.

Mider
i dont think Spectre might be affected by gas

Jade Chihuahua
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Scarecrow wins. Everyone feels fear.

The Spectre doesnt feel fear....his human host could feel fear, but if so, once they succumb to terror, the Spectre vengeance would be unchecked and Scarecrow would be reduced to a sobbing little infant!

King_Mungi
There is one person in the universe who doesn't have fear, and that's Chuck Norris.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by King_Mungi
There is one person in the universe who doesn't have fear, and that's Chuck Norris.
that's cause his roundhouse kicks fear in its face.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by thesilverspider
that's cause his roundhouse kicks fear in its face.

Chuck Norris tears can cure cancer, to bad he has never cried a day in his life.

thesilverspider
Chuck Norris tears can cure cancer, to bad he has never cried a day in his life.
that site is the shit............... laughing

King_Mungi
that site is the shit............... laughing

Your the second person that I know that knows about itsmile

thesilverspider
Your the second person that I know that knows about itsmile
there are others trust me............ laughing

King_Mungi
there are others trust me............ laughing

Chuck Norris visiting the site doesn't count sad

Ultimate Rage
Chuck Norris visiting the site doesn't count sad

laughing laughing laughing it ruled.....he smoked like 7 blocks of ciggs a day and got all kinds of cancer.....on purpose and then flexed his muscles or something and beat it just to show how badass he is laughing

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
laughing laughing laughing it ruled.....he smoked like 7 blocks of ciggs a day and got all kinds of cancer.....on purpose and then flexed his muscles or something and beat it just to show how badass he is laughing

Man can roudhouse kick cancer, what is the Spectre going to do? The Grim Reaper knows not to start anything with Mr.Chuck Norris.

Tron
Ummmm, y'all wanna share the wealth and give us the site? I need something to do at work today. whistle

Juntai
Originally posted by Jade Chihuahua
The Spectre doesnt feel fear....his human host could feel fear, but if so, once they succumb to terror, the Spectre vengeance would be unchecked and Scarecrow would be reduced to a sobbing little infant! Yep, the host can feel fear, but not from Scarecrow's toxin, as Spectre is not material, it'll have no effect. He's a ghost.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.