Public Restrooms.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
do you use them without worrying about germs, or do you avoid them like the plague?

LethalFemme
it sucks to be a gurl in that sitch cause u gotta angle urself and ur like dont touch the seat, dont touch the seat lol

JacopeX
lol for guys, you gotta take crap or take it in youre pants laughing

Ken Kenobi
That's what the sanitary seat papers are for. :eyes:

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
That's what the sanitary seat papers are for. :eyes:

yeah duh but still thats how gurls do and sometimes they're out of the covers yes

a1hsauce
i dont really mind em...just put the paper down and hold your breadth yes

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by LethalFemme
yeah duh but still thats how gurls do and sometimes they're out of the covers yes

I was talking about the guys and needing to take a crap. I can't give a point of view from a woman stand point.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I was talking about the guys and needing to take a crap. I can't give a point of view from a woman stand point.

oh sorry wink

chris_64256
Last week I was at the Opry mills mall in Nashville had to take a leak of course all urnials taken went into a stall a guy next to me sit down had the squirts grunting WHILE EATING POPCORN you ask how do I know he had popcorn while letting out one of nasty grunts got choke on it and set it down on the floor I couldnt decide whether to puke or laugh it was intersting lol...

hotsauce6548
If you gotta go, you gotta go.

Use some paper on the seat and close your eyes.

Princess-Puppy~
Gross.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Princess-Puppy~
Gross.

gross = boyz lol

a1hsauce
lol we're not all gross...some guys'll just hold it too

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by a1hsauce
lol we're not all gross...some guys'll just hold it too It's not about the boys!

a1hsauce
laughing out loud

well if you gotta go you really gotta go. even the cleanest of girls would go too

chris_64256
I have this thing where ever I go in a restroom and see where someone is in a stall I say Hey buddy how about a courtesy flush everytime.. just to screw with them.

JacopeX
LMAo laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
i dont have a problem with them, i was just curious about you guys.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i dont have a problem with them, i was just curious about you guys.

what about FJ?............where is she?

Darth Macabre
I avoid them like the plague, lol and im not affraid to admit it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by LethalFemme
what about FJ?............where is she?
i am at work, as is she. holiday pay!!!

fini
i use them when i got to, but lots of places now , u got to pay $1 to use them and they are pretty clean, so i dont bother

but then again I always got a couple of bleach wipes and tissues in case i encounter an undesirable toilet.

But seriously, u wont believe the amount of nasty toilets i've seen, that is easily fixed with a flush. Its disgusting the amount of people that dont flush when they are done using a toilet.

fruits
trust me, i've done some pretty raunchy stuff in a public bathroom and i'm just fine.

mysterio69
Originally posted by fruits
trust me, i've done some pretty raunchy stuff in a public bathroom and i'm just fine.
you positive about that? you can get herpes from toilet seats.

Rogue Jedi
i hate when you flush and the water splashes up on your hole.

fruits
yeah, for one, when this raunchy stuff was taking place their was no toilet seat involved, and two, i know i dont have herpies

mysterio69
Originally posted by fruits
yeah, for one, when this raunchy stuff was taking place their was no toilet seat involved, and two, i know i dont have herpies
congrats!

Rogue Jedi
but what if the person before you did have herpes?

chris_64256
I never flush I like to conserve water.... lol

K.Diddy
do you use them without worrying about germs, or do you avoid them like the plague?

Avoid them, unless I am at a nightclub cause when you drink beer you tend to pee a lot and you dont have much choice. beer

chris_64256
No joke on this a bunch of us go camping and ride are fourwheelers every thanksgiving well where we camp theres no power but they have kitmos. Well My buddy caught a damn rash around his genitals no joke took a month he said to clear up I was laughing my ass off lol...

K.Diddy
Originally posted by chris_64256
No joke on this a bunch of us go camping and ride are fourwheelers every thanksgiving well where we camp theres no power but they have kitmos. Well My buddy caught a damn rash around his genitals no joke took a month he said to clear up I was laughing my ass off lol...

laughing out loud Where we camp on new years, you have to dump in a hole in the ground sick My mate put a proper toilet seat there but it is still gross and you never know if there's snakes or what the **** is down there,so I usually wait till I go home unless I am busting.

GCG
Originally posted by mysterio69
you positive about that? you can get herpes from toilet seats.

Thats just a myth

chris_64256
Thats got to be painful lol

Rogue Jedi
dude, it happened to me. it is not a myth.

K.Diddy
sick

GCG
dude, it happened to me. it is not a myth.

Then you must have had skin to skin contact. roll eyes (sarcastic)

K.Diddy
Originally posted by GCG
Then you must have had skin to skin contact. roll eyes (sarcastic)

sick sick

chris_64256
I going to start calling you Ron Mexico rogue.. LOL WE know how you get down Nice glass of red wine and a handful of valtrex.. please tell me your kidding

Capt_Fantastic

I avoid them. When I'm out drinking, sometimes you have to, it's just a matter of fact. There's nothing like taking a piss, while standing in a puddle of piss.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I avoid them. When I'm out drinking, sometimes you have to, it's just a matter of fact. There's nothing like taking a piss, while standing in a puddle of piss.

Which toilet do you use?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Which toilet do you use?

I'm not sure I follow you? Urinal, or standard? It depends on which one is free at the moment.

K.Diddy
I'm not sure I follow you?

Think about it wink

Capt_Fantastic
Think about it wink Oh, I got it. Don't worry; just because I'm gay doesn't make me stupid. I simply chose not to get involved in a pissing contest with you.

K.Diddy
Oh, I got it. Don't worry; just because I'm gay doesn't make me stupid. I simply chose not to get involved in a pissing contest with you.

curlers

Capt_Fantastic
curlers

Look, I'm not the one posting "palace of love" threads on an internet forum to make up for lack of a real-world sex life. And while I'm sure a man in curlers would excite you in your "mommy and daddy parts", it won't ever be me. So, please stop following me around like a dog in heat...because it just isn't going to happen dear.

BackFire
I try to avoid them, I only use them if I REALLY need to go.

K.Diddy
Look, I'm not the one posting "palace of love" threads on an internet forum to make up for lack of a real-world sex life. And while I'm sure a man in curlers would excite you in your "mommy and daddy parts", it won't ever be me. So, please stop following me around like a dog in heat...because it just isn't going to happen dear.

All I can say is What the f**k?

TwisterGameX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=381107&highlight=public+restrooms shifty

Dude111
I use them and I usually put paper down on the seat.... Then I always wash up afterwards.......

Nuke Nixon
Disgusting topic, very low class bumping this dude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.