Wonder Man vs Captain Marvel(DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Recently it's been brought to my attention that Wonderman can kick the Avengers @ss and can survive being tossed into the Sun and various other things. I'm impressed.

So who wins Wonderman or Captain Marvel?

Adam Warlock
Captain Marvel. 7.5 times out of 10.

Both would crush Colossus 10 times out of 10. cool

DarkCrawler
Surviving the Sun is nothing odd on DC scale. I think Batman has been thrown to Sun. Three or four times, i'm not sure. I think even Robin has been there once.

Being able to survive in Sun is one of JLA's membership requirements, if I am not wrong.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Captain Marvel. 9 times out of 10.

Both would crush Colossus 10 times out of 10. cool You said WM could take Thor 4 out of 10.

But Captain Marvel can take WM 9/10?

Lucid Lui
CM takes it 7/10. It'd be a good fight.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by snoopdogg
You said WM could take Thor 4 out of 10.

But Captain Marvel can take WM 9/10?

I changed my anwser. I believe Thor is higher caliber than Marvel. Plus the Mjolnir packs more punch than anything Marvel can put out.

roughrider
Both these guys don't get enough respect, it's true. Marvel is one of the few in DC who could take down Superman straight up, but he's often not given much chance against other powerhouses, for some reason. All about the magic? Simon had some great fights, but often doesn't come through in the clutch. Marvel has the mystic lightning, so I will give him a slight edge here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.