Phoenix vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mordum
Full powered G-man vs. Phoenix Happy Dance

Jose123
Big G opens his mouth and eats her.
Match over!!!!

seriously I think G is higher up on the cosmic ladder

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Jose123
Big G opens his mouth and eats her.
Match over!!!!

seriously I think G is higher up on the cosmic ladder

agreed smile

Jesse7
hmm

Diunic
Galactus is less than the PF. However the PF needs a host then Big G atomize whoever is this host in a blink of an eye

kgkg
GalacticStorm wins

demigawd
Originally posted by Diunic
Galactus is less than the PF. However the PF needs a host then Big G atomize whoever is this host in a blink of an eye

I like how you're thinking!

Agree 100%

Originally posted by kgkg
GalacticStorm wins

But what about Phoenix? wink

The Ion
Originally posted by demigawd

Agree 100%

Phoenix says hi to the White Hot Room.

Maestro
No one wins, Galacticstorm will just come up here and spread more propaganda on Phoenix, plus this thread has been done to dust and makes me want to sleep.................................Jgggg.... rolling on floor laughing

kgkg
Originally posted by demigawd

Agree 100%

The PF is GalacticStorm it's a new retcon in marvel.

it shows how GalacticStorm created all of us ........... and is the master of KMC forums.

demigawd
Originally posted by kgkg
The PF is GalacticStorm it's a new retcon in marvel.

it shows how GalacticStorm created all of us ........... and is the master of KMC forums.

haha...my poor victimized brethren.

Are you all afraid of GS? laughing out loud

Mider
they have met in the past and galactus couldnt kill her cause she is essential to the universe the phoenix force is said to be megaversal not multiversal as in bigger then the multiverse and thus would own galactus.

leonheartmm
mider, u poor poor boy, the phoenix is only universal. current phoenix wins. classic phoenix wins after a hard fight.

demigawd
Originally posted by leonheartmm
mider, u poor poor boy, the phoenix is only universal. current phoenix wins. classic phoenix wins after a hard fight.

Well...the Phoenix FORCE is multiversal. But nobody fights the "force", they fight the host using the force, as Diunic wisely pointed out (good job, Diunic!).

Mider
hmmm maybe if you specified what force they were fighting in the thread id know because my telepathy is not working today

Tron
Wow, how did I miss this one. Y'all know the deal, use search, blah blah blah...

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.