Dr. Who Christmas Special (I'll wager 350 quatloos on the newcomer)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
I don't know about youy but I felt like a gamesmaster of Triskelion watching David Tennant battle the evil alien leader in armed combat. Overall an excellent episode. I think Tennant will do an excellent job. What do you guys reckon?

Ushgarak
That whole episode was waiting for Tenant to actually turn up and do something. Until then, it was rather humdrum Doc Who alien invasion stuff.

AFTER he turned up, it was brilliant- Tennant was fantastic, and then we had all the darker motives from the Humans (as the Torchwood plotline begins)... and the whole darn thing was looking grealty superior.

Very happy indeed, with both episode and Tennant.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Ushgarak
That whole episode was waiting for Tenant to actually turn up and do something. Until then, it was rather humdrum Doc Who alien invasion stuff.

AFTER he turned up, it was brilliant- Tennant was fantastic, and then we had all the darker motives from the Humans (as the Torchwood plotline begins)... and the whole darn thing was looking grealty superior.

Very happy indeed, with both episode and Tennant.

I agree totally.

Mr.NoName
The episode was great.
David Tenant was good, but I prefer the old one (Christopher Eccleston).
Can't wait till the next series starts big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.