who is the most powerful jla member, to their full potential?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spiderboy5
who is the most powerful? and also make a LIST of strongest to weakest of the members of the jla. (it is based on ur opinipn and make sure to give reasons for each of ur choices. wink

Psycho Ninja
Zatanna, nuff said. The fishnets would make any enemy cum right away, even the female ones !!!

and...... Plastic Man, he strech and harden any part of his anatomy with infinite length !!!! Meaning: He could use his cock to beat-up Galactus with !!!

Mordum
Wordz mon dis be jammin mon keepen the wordz liven.

Psycho Ninja
Jah....rasta man !!

Arabian Knight
Da riddim gah me rallin mon.

Fate is the most powerful at full potential, I believe.

The Ion
Fate is a JSA member.

I put it between GL and J'onn.

spiderboy5
cmon guys make lists! heres an example,

1. GL
2.MM
3.WW
4.flash
5.superman
6.batman
7.aquaman
8.plas

*the list should have 8 members or more and should be the key members only to make it less sophisticated.

Arabian Knight
You ARE A LIAR!

Mordum
who is MM?

The Ion
Martian Manhunter

TheKahn
At full potential:
1. 3way tie-
Superman: Taking All-Star Superman as an example who knows how many powers he could have
Zantana: could do almost anything
Flash: could mess with time and motion of atoms

2. GL
3. MM
4. Aquaman: magic hand
5. Wonderwoman: seems to be near peak now

The Ion
1. Green Lantern
2. Martian Manhunter
3. The Flash
4. Wonder Woman
5. Superman
6. Aquaman
7. Batman

spiderboy5
Is bats REALLY the weakest, i say this becuz he did take down the jla before singlehandedly. (actually he didnt but ra's used his info to do it)

1. Green Lantern
2. Superman
3. Flash
4. Martian Manhunter
5. Wonder Women

The Ion
He's just a man. Granted, the man with a plan but still a man. That was years of studying and being around the JLA that allowed him to make the plans used by Ra's.

chris_64256
Supes one of these days they are going to have to show his full potential

Psycho Ninja
To tell you da truth:
1. Plastic Man
2. Burning Infernus MM
3. Flash
4. Gl
5. Supez
6. WW
7. AquaMan
8. Batman

Remember when Jonn got mad and almost killed everyone if not for Plastic Man !!!

Blair Wind
1) Gl (only as strong as their willpower which means anything can happen, and Ion),
Flash(do I even have too?),
MM (superman on steriods nuff said, and the whole burning thing), Zatanna(anything she wants she does),
Plastic Man(funny man with the weirdest powers with streching...)
Animal Man( is he one JLA? anyways the red....)
Firestorm(his he on JLA too?)
2) Superman, Wonderwoman, Aquaman, Captain Marvel, Captain Atom
3) Booster Gold (the guy from the future should do better), Blue Beetle (COMMON MAN....), Red Tornado....

cant think of anymore right now

Psycho Ninja
You forgot BatGod.......... you shall die !!! <throws batarang> zrashhhh !!!

Warmonger
Isn't Zattana just a magic caster? I mean her saying stuff backwards is just the way she casts her magic right? Meaning that her power wouldn't work on a suffeciently powerful source like a GL ring?

Bardock42
I go by the JLA with Supes, Batsy, MM, Aquaman, WW, GL and Flash

1. Superman: Very powerful and his weaknesses are minimal
2 .J'onn: Just as powerful as Superman, but got a problem with fire although I don't know if it's still as bad as before.
3. Green Lantern: Most powerful weapon in the Universe, but he needs will power to use it. THat's why he can't use it's full potential.
4. Flash: Realistically he should be the first, but since his powers are not used that way, by what I have seen of the Flash he is pretty powerfujl, but come on Deathstroke was able to pierce him with his sword.
5. Wonder Woman: Since there are quite different estimations of her power (one near superman the other she can even be hared by an arrow) I'd say she is like a much weaker version than superman or at least I have never seen that she did anything nearly as strong as superman.
6. Aquaman: I didn't kn ow if I should put hi before or after batman, but I guess his superpower to talk with fish is so awesome that he deserves this place.
7. Batman: Although he could beat them all and in the long run might be one of the most effective members when it comes to actual power he is no match for them.

jasofisc
flash all the way.... he can take away speed from people or so i've been told on this forum. So any person you can think of for them to even react could take a day even those who can move at the speed of light. Flash would have all that time to beat the day lights out of them or considering this is at his full potential I'm assuming that blood lust is on so he could just virberate though them and make them explode, while they just stand their becasue he's taken away their speed.

kevdude
Green Lantern 1
Superman 2
J'onn 3
Wonder Woman 4
Batman 5 (his ability to outsmart the others and weapons he can buy puts him at 5)
Flash 6
Aquaman 7

Adam Warlock
Wasn't Captain Atom powerful in his prime?

Legion of Doom
I have to say GreenLantern

jrodslam
Zatanna
Green Lantern
Flash
Superman

Jade Chihuahua
1-Plasticman-invincible and hilarious
2-Martian Manhunter-like Superman.....but just way better
3-Flash-All hail Wally!!
4-GL-nuff said
5-Batman-could beat anyone with enough planning
6-Superman-is good....but Batman would still kick his ass
7-Firestorm-can turn anything into anything else!
8-Wonder Woman-well it was a choice between her and Aquaman....and Aquaman sucks.

UltimateIronman
1- FLASH=fast enough already without fullest potentiel to create a dimension to another universe
2-Plasticman=at fullest potentiel he can strech you till you die
3-GreenLantern-at fullest potentiel his ring has waaayyy more power and the energy last reeaaallly long
4-GreenArrow=NEVER MISS at fullest potentiel
5-6-7-8-they all suck like shit

manjaro
i got that "in the name of GOG" trade where superman says that J'onn is more "powerful than all of us combined" so there's your answer

manjaro
then superman, the i would put Plas at third cuz tho he cant change colors, like his son or mimic certian objects too precisely he has learned proper denisty control like his son now . so if he morphs into a giant building he'll have as much mass and density. so if he lets say turn into a giant version of superman, or Jonn he could hold his own

Metalmanx
#1--> Flash.

The comics will never let him be the top dog, but given his abilities, he very well should be. Some people think super speed is stupid. They clearly don't know how powerful it can truly be.

Several of his light-speed punches could KO Superman, WW, and MM. He would be far too fast for GL to hit, or able to defend against for that matter. Batman? Bah.

Plasticman would be a challenge, but with his abilites, Wally can either:

1. Vibrate through PM and make him explode for the technical victory

2. Build some sort of airtight structure around PM so fast that he can't do anything, which would incapacitate him

3. Or simply go back in time and destroy him before he gained his powers

Flash is far too versatile. And should be el numero uno in the JLA.

Nataku8188
Most powerful and most dangerous are very different.

Most powerful I'd go with either Supes, GL, or J'onn. They have such ridiculous amounts of raw power, whereas guys like Flash have just so many ways to manipulate their powers it's ridiculous.

id369
Well Sun Diped Supes for a 15,000 years with no items or weapons
Takes it for first place. (thats if you count it)

1-S.D. Supes
2-Flash/GL Kyle
3- MM
4-WW
5-Zattana

Psycho Ninja
MM and Plastic Man.......... end of thread.........

Warmonger
GL simply because Flash needs air.

Juntai
Originally posted by Metalmanx
#1--> Flash.

The comics will never let him be the top dog, but given his abilities, he very well should be. Some people think super speed is stupid. They clearly don't know how powerful it can truly be.

Several of his light-speed punches could KO Superman, WW, and MM. He would be far too fast for GL to hit, or able to defend against for that matter. Batman? Bah.

Plasticman would be a challenge, but with his abilites, Wally can either:

1. Vibrate through PM and make him explode for the technical victory

2. Build some sort of airtight structure around PM so fast that he can't do anything, which would incapacitate him

3. Or simply go back in time and destroy him before he gained his powers

Flash is far too versatile. And should be el numero uno in the JLA. None of those would work against Plastic Man, save perhaps the airtight structure one, and that's even questionable. Current Retcon he never 'gained' powers but is a force himself that pulled together over millenia.

jrodslam
Zatanna beats them all.

Psycho Ninja
I expected jrodslam to enter and say "Flash can steal their speed and kill'em all !!!"

Hey, the world is getting better...........

jrodslam
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
I expected jrodslam to enter and say "Flash can steal their speed and kill'em all !!!"

Hey, the world is getting better...........

Har har.

But being real, as much as i like Flash, noone in the JLA can beat her. Or should be able to beat her for that matter.

Juntai
Originally posted by jrodslam
Har har.

But being real, as much as i like Flash, noone in the JLA can beat her. Or should be able to beat her for that matter. but, she's not one of the main JLA, she's just a reserve member , so she's not really in consideration.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juntai
but, she's not one of the main JLA, she's just a reserve member , so she's not really in consideration.

In that case, GL.

Psycho Ninja
MM....... !!

Dizzle
Wait, to potential? Wonderwoman, very very easily. Via the Godwave... Cheapest thing ever.

Kyle is probably second or third, being Ion and all. Unless Superman Prime really is all that and a bag of chips.

Technically Flash could cheat, go back in time, and kill any of them BEFORE they were uber powered... He'd probably end up ahead of Kyle, if he ever truly masters the Speed Force. It's probably more powerful than the Oan Battery, really... And then of course, we must think about Nabu.

Ignore my rambling. The order, at absolute maximum potential:

1. Wonderwoman
2. Flash
3. Doctor Fate (Nabu)
4/5. Ion/Superman Prime (can't really tell, truthfully)
6. Probably Manhunter
7. Zatanna (Ultimate weakness? Eternally slow and vulnerable)
8. Plastic Man (I don't think he can really get much more "powerful"... just smarter about how he uses his powers... It's a big gap)
9. Everyone else. Honestly, who else has really had some kind of godly potential?

Metalmanx
None of those would work against Plastic Man, save perhaps the airtight structure one, and that's even questionable. Current Retcon he never 'gained' powers but is a force himself that pulled together over millenia.

Is that right? I didn't know that about Plastic Man. But see, that's why I made at least three different options. I believe the airtight casing would definitely work against him. And a millenium you say? What's to stop Wally from travelling back to the point where that began and stopping it? I'm just saying, Flash has so many options.

juggernaut66666
1. Green Lantern
2. Superman
3. Martian Manhunter

manjaro
plastic man isnt even human anymore. after he was shattered in a million pieces in the "Obsidian Age" the JLa had to travel back to the future wthout him so he was stuck in said million pieces for thousands of years until BAtman found a way to save him and ever since then, he becmae something more than just a guy who can stretch...he doesnt need air or food or water anymore. he is a force. the same way they retconned red tornado as a powerful wind elemental..

so again its
MM
Superman
WW
GL
PLastic man

at absolute maximum potential:
Superman Prime/Ion
MM----->Fernis
WW. Godwave
Plastic man---->if he stops messing around and develop better control and versatility over his powers like his son

Sir Whirlysplat
Superman - He can eventually become Superman Prime and beyond smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Juntai
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Superman - He can eventually become Superman 1 Million and beyond smile

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock You mean Superman Prime?
Superman one million wasn't Kal.

Sir Whirlysplat
You mean Superman Prime?
Superman one million wasn't Kal.

Yup I do, 1 million was one of the ones the super sun energised.

id369
I want to know out of the three witch one stands the strongest
Superman Prime (no GL ring or sword of truth)
Flash- Max Potential
GL- Max Potential (No Paralax or Ion)
MM- Max Potential
WW- Max Potential.

So far I still go with
1-Supes Prme
2-Flash/GL

The rest I dont really care those are the top 3 for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.