Chewbacca(ROTS) Vs Jango Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Envy
Jango Fett has every equip(Except for Jetpack) and Chewbacca has his strength and everything he owns.

braz
jango pwns chewy

DrDoom101
jango

Great Vengeance
Chewy rips his arms off.

Council#13
Flamethrower, and i eat roast monkey

Captain REX
Unless Jango is stupid enough to get into close quarters with Chewie, Jango can wrap him up, light him on fire, and shoot him.

Though, Chewbacca's not a bad shot, and his crossbow is a lot heavier in firepower than Jango's pistols.

jollyjim311
But Jangos pistol is good enough to kill Chewy easily. One shot like he pulled on the reek in Ep. 2 and Chewy is done.

darthsith19
Jango easily. He is almost as strong as AOTC Obi-Wan. Jet Pack or not he'd beat Chewy. He'd shoot first for one thing. For another thing even if he did get in close and it came down to a fist fight with his Mandalorian training and his armor he might still win. I'd say 50/50 if it came down to that kind of fight.

Kaithen
Hey i dont say easy...
Jango has experience true....
But look here. Chewbacca has been in many wars and has lots of experience. His kinda old and he can take lots of damage.. Well Jango has the armor and yet pack and he would win but it wouldnt be easy...

mace=badass
Jango easily. I agree with Jim. Also, Kaithen, I would assume that the reek could take more damage than a Wookie. As Jim said before one hit like Jango did on the reek against Chewy, then he is done for. But, if Chewy can get to him for in a melee fight, he would have to be in good condition for that, Jango has proven to be a could melee combatant.

Fishy
If Jango gets close he dies Chewie would just rip his arms off, Jango wouldn't get close though he isn't stupid enough for that.

mace=badass
Yeah.

Kaithen
Chewie is a great marksman dont underestimate him!

mace=badass
Yeah.... But Jango was better.

Kaithen
Yeah i know jango would win but chewie wouldnt be easy for him...

mace=badass
Yeah, if Chewy was an excellent marksman as you say, and Jango was better.... why wouldn't it be easy. It was easy enough for him to take out a reek.

Kaithen
EASY? Chewie is a strong wookiee with lots of experience. His much older and has been in war for many years.

And yeah i didnt say that Jango was better marksman... U did stick out tongue

mace=badass
Jango has plenty of experience aswell. Jango has also been in wars himself.

Also..... when you say His much older.......... you spell it He's.

Fishy
Also none of that matters because this is going to be a match of who shoots who firsts... Jango is a better marksman and would therefor logically shoot Chewie first, immediately killing him.

mace=badass
Thankyou.

Kaithen
Oh yeah killing a high skilled wookiee with one shoot RIGHT.....

mace=badass
1) It would be one SHOT.
2) If Jango was able to kill a reek with one shot, I'm sure he could kill a wookie the same way.

Kaithen
Yeah sure... Remember its chewie and why didnt he took Obi in one shoot...? maybe because his a jedi yeah but theres something more important. He was skilled.....

mace=badass
There's a difference between a wookie that is good with a gun and a very powerful Jedi with his lightsaber.

Kaithen
Why cant chewie shot is his gun locked?

mace=badass
Hahahahahaha.......... When he should type shoot, he types shot, when he should type shot, he types shoot! Hahahaha.

But anyways. Jango wins. End of discussion.

Kaithen
U cant just say that and think u win...

kamikz
Jango would be able to take at least 1 shot, he has an incredibly strong armor, stronger than the clones. I doubt Chewies skin is harder than clone armor and they die of one shot.

Kaithen
Thanks i needed that kamikz

mace=badass
If they get close............ Jango's gonna be having fried Wookie!

Kaithen
Nah they would be friends....

mace=badass
Not so much.

Kaithen
Awww chewie likes armored guys

Kaithen
Oh crap sounds kinda gay....

darthsith19
Do we have a Chewie fanboy on our hands?

Look dude, the Reek took one shot to kill and the Reek hide's far stronger than Chewie's so one hit would kill Chewie. End of that discussion. We have all agreed Jango'd shoot first. So it'd be over in less than a second. The draw, the shot, the smoke clears, Jango walks away. Chewie does not.

Kaithen
Hey im no Chewie fanboy i just wanted to discuss how long chewie can survive ok DARTHSITH?

mace=badass
Okay, Jango wins in a ranged fight, and I'm sure he could win in a fist/ melee fight. Jango has a flamethrower and the blade on his wrist. So Jango will definatley take this.

Kaithen
I have never seen him using a blade in the movies... have u?

kamikz
Flame is enough.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by kamikz
Jango would be able to take at least 1 shot, he has an incredibly strong armor, stronger than the clones. I doubt Chewies skin is harder than clone armor and they die of one shot.
does he have the armour of mandalore? I don't think so but it looks alot like it, but if he does i'd like to know

kamikz
I guess he has.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Kaithen

You know that Episode in between Ep. I and Ep. III? Watch it.

kamikz
Originally posted by Kaithen

He said "blade on his hand", by that he means the clawlike things on his arms that saves him from falling down from Kamino with Obi-Wan hanging from his rope.

Kaithen
Right... well i just forgot lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.