Scary Chain letter( I need help!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roguegirl15
Ok, so I was on a teen message board when all of a sudden I click on a certain topic and I get this story...FOURTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL NAMED RUTH WAS SITTING AT HOME EATING TACOS WHILE BABYSITTING HER BROTHER WHILE HER PARENTS WERE OUT GETTING DRUNK.ITS 9:00 SO SHE PUTS HER BROTHER TO BED AND HE FALLS ASLEEP IMMEDIATELY.SHE WATCHES TV AND AT 1:27am THE PHONE RINGS.SHE PICKS IT UP AND A VOICE THAT SOUNDS ERIE.HE SAYS SOMETHING IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE THAT SHE CANNOT UNDERSTAND SO SHE JUST HANGS UP.AND LATER ON AT ABOUT 3:13 THE PHONE RINGS AGAIN.THE SAME VOICE COMES ON THE PHONE HE SAYS CHECK YOUR BROTHERS ROOM!! AND SHE SAYS WHO ARE YOU AND WHATS YOU PROBLEM??THEN SHE HANGS UP.SHE GETS SCARED AND GOES AND CHECKS HIS ROOM JUST IN CASE.SHE OPENS THE DOOR AND SHE SEES HER BROTHER HANGING FROM THE CLOSET DEAD!!!SHE CALLS THE POLICE AND THEY COME RIGHT OVER.THEY DO THE WHOLE INSPECTION THING AND SHE GOES TO COURT AND THE JUDGE FINDS HER GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER OF HER BROTHER PELSWICK OSWALD THE THIRD.SHE WAS SENTENCED TO LIFE IN PRISON.THIS IS NO JOKE ITS A TRUE STORY OF A DEAR FAMILY IN FORK CITY, UTAH.SHE HAUNTS THOSE WHO DO NOT RE-TELL HER SYORY AS SHE THINKS THAT ITS THEM WHO MURDERED HER DEAR BROTHER.IF YOU DO NOT SEND THIS TO 15 PEOPLE IN THE NEXT 313 MINUTES SHE WILL APPEAR AT YOUR BEDSIDE AT 3:13 AND TORCHER AND HANG YOU JUST AS IT WAS DONE TO HER BROTHER.I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A JOKE ITS REAL AND THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR DISBELIEF IN THE DEATH OF PELSWICK OSWALD THE THIRD.REPOST THIS AS "WHAT A NASTY GIRL".START SENDING NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...so anywayz i kno its long, anyone kno anything about this?
confused

AOR
Take it and reply "Shove it".

darkjedi132
ha ha wat a joke..

MC Mike
I've ignored every, last one.

My dad isn't dead. My love life is perfect. My friends aren't sick. F*ck chainmail.

Itzak
Originally posted by AOR
Take it and reply "Shove it".

thumbup

xyz jedi
fear oh no, my brother's dead! Wait, big grindancedanceHappy DanceThat's the best thing ever!!! Yay! Thanks Roguegirl 15!

Mišt
I think 2 ghosts were supposed to visit me a few weeks ago, those bastards never came disgust

Pandemoniac
14 year old girl centenced to life in prison? READ dammit!
The only thing that annoys me more than the starters of chainletters are the people that fall for it

Mišt
" PELSWICK OSWALD THE THIRD"

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

OMG I think I just shat my pants! laughing

Storm
It' s a hoax.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

JacopeX
I gnore those 80% of the time but if its from people i know, i do it

Imperial_Samura
Is there really a "Fork City?" If so, I find that scarier then anything in that chain letter, what is wrong with civic planners these day? Except maybe the torcher bit. I imagine it's quite an "illuminating" experience though. HAHhahaha. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

And "dear family in Fork City?" He parents WERE OUT GETTING DRUNK, her brothers dead, and she's gone all weird Japanese Horror on us, nothing dear about them. And her brothers name? I haven't laughed so hard since, well, at least half an hour ago. He probably hung himself with a name like PELSWICK OSWALD THE THIRD, I know I would, or maybe I'd hang the people who gave it to me, or hire an assassin.

And if the voice is speaking in an eerie other language she CANNOT UNDERSTAND, how was it able to then tell her to check her brother? And how did she form a link between her brothers death, so deviouse ande fowle on suche a darke nighte so longe agoe (pardon the poorly done old English,) and people not sending around chain letters about the whole thing? She deserved what she got for being such a silly tosser in the afterlife.

My advice? Pick such letters to pieces, laugh alot, then click delete/shove them in the bin. Not a thing will happen, I am living proof, no poor mans Ring rip off has got me yet.

hotsauce6548
Freakin kid's name is "Pelswick Oswald the third".

hysterical2

That is great! laughing

I think I just pooped myself! eek!

_Sanctuary_
"CALLS THE POLICE AND THEY COME RIGHT OVER.THEY DO THE WHOLE INSPECTION THING" kinda took the edge off...

overlord
I f*cking hate those chainmails with those people threatening me if I don't send it to at least ten people.
I don't even know ten people for crying out loud and now I'm cursed by some insane woman from england.
Just what I needed..

T.M
Originally posted by MC Mike
I've ignored every, last one.

My dad isn't dead. My love life is perfect. My friends aren't sick. F*ck chainmail.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

ladygrim
sleep

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by ladygrim
sleep

The Useless bump of the day goes to.......*drumroll*........Ladygrim!

shinobirikku
lol pelswick olswald the third laughing it's a hoax fake i heard better

shinobirikku
if she gona torture us y u tell us

roguegirl15
yeah I sent it to random e-mail adresses and this one dude got it.He was kinda concerned that I was sending evil letters and he said that he was scared, however according to him there is no Fork City. Pelswick Oswald the Third...haha confused im sleeping wit my lights on! j/k

Lana
Chain letters are stupid and not real.

roguegirl15
yup, arent they also illegal? oops

DanieLs_4_Ever

roguegirl15
just for fun! She waz eatin TACOS!hysterical anYWAYZ I TALKED 2 SOMEONE IN utah AFTERI RANDOMLY SENT THEM OUT AND NOTHIN TO WORRY BOUT NO SUCH CITYclown Pelswick Oswald the third!

roguegirl15
Originally posted by xyz jedi
fear oh no, my brother's dead! Wait, big grindancedanceHappy DanceThat's the best thing ever!!! Yay! Thanks Roguegirl 15! Ur welcome...im an internet murderer laughing out loud

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by roguegirl15
Ok, so I was on a teen message board when all of a sudden I click on a certain topic and I get this story...FOURTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL NAMED RUTH WAS SITTING AT HOME EATING TACOS WHILE BABYSITTING HER BROTHER WHILE HER PARENTS WERE OUT GETTING DRUNK.ITS 9:00 SO SHE PUTS HER BROTHER TO BED AND HE FALLS ASLEEP IMMEDIATELY.SHE WATCHES TV AND AT 1:27am THE PHONE RINGS.SHE PICKS IT UP AND A VOICE THAT SOUNDS ERIE.HE SAYS SOMETHING IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE THAT SHE CANNOT UNDERSTAND SO SHE JUST HANGS UP.AND LATER ON AT ABOUT 3:13 THE PHONE RINGS AGAIN.THE SAME VOICE COMES ON THE PHONE HE SAYS CHECK YOUR BROTHERS ROOM!! AND SHE SAYS WHO ARE YOU AND WHATS YOU PROBLEM??THEN SHE HANGS UP.SHE GETS SCARED AND GOES AND CHECKS HIS ROOM JUST IN CASE.SHE OPENS THE DOOR AND SHE SEES HER BROTHER HANGING FROM THE CLOSET DEAD!!!SHE CALLS THE POLICE AND THEY COME RIGHT OVER.THEY DO THE WHOLE INSPECTION THING AND SHE GOES TO COURT AND THE JUDGE FINDS HER GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER OF HER BROTHER PELSWICK OSWALD THE THIRD.SHE WAS SENTENCED TO LIFE IN PRISON.THIS IS NO JOKE ITS A TRUE STORY OF A DEAR FAMILY IN FORK CITY, UTAH.SHE HAUNTS THOSE WHO DO NOT RE-TELL HER SYORY AS SHE THINKS THAT ITS THEM WHO MURDERED HER DEAR BROTHER.IF YOU DO NOT SEND THIS TO 15 PEOPLE IN THE NEXT 313 MINUTES SHE WILL APPEAR AT YOUR BEDSIDE AT 3:13 AND TORCHER AND HANG YOU JUST AS IT WAS DONE TO HER BROTHER.I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A JOKE ITS REAL AND THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR DISBELIEF IN THE DEATH OF PELSWICK OSWALD THE THIRD.REPOST THIS AS "WHAT A NASTY GIRL".START SENDING NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...so anywayz i kno its long, anyone kno anything about this?
confused

Urban legend.

Bloigen
Originally posted by roguegirl15
just for fun! She waz eatin TACOS!hysterical anYWAYZ I TALKED 2 SOMEONE IN utah AFTERI RANDOMLY SENT THEM OUT AND NOTHIN TO WORRY BOUT NO SUCH CITYclown Pelswick Oswald the third!

WHY THE HELL DID YOU BUMP THIS UP?

roguegirl15
i have no idea i wanted to see who replied...its not that old

Bloigen
18 days old.
And it died out for a reason.
And if you want to see who replied, just read it no need to say anything in it.

roguegirl15
damn, why the hell do u care? It's my thread im allowed to say anything.

Bloigen
Mature.

roguegirl15
yes, i am. Why aren't you? Im guessing ...no

Bloigen
roll eyes (sarcastic)

roguegirl15
no you're not...whistling

GCG
WTF ?

You said Tacos. Now im hungry

roguegirl15
me too, i waz hungry and still am...Yo quiero Taco Bell!sombrero2

roguegirl15
Meow!

khfreak#1

xyz jedi
This thread sucks

Bloigen
Originally posted by xyz jedi
This thread sucks

I sense great wisdom in you, young padawan.

Ronny

Bloigen
Originally posted by Ronny
Hey thats my name ***** http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif

Seriously though, all chain-letters are things that people brew up in their own heads to manipulate the weak minded. erm You don't have to worry, and even if you are you have to think about some little facts.

Why is the letter in all caps? Wouldn't someone want to type properly to get a point across?
If the writer knows someone had called the house and spoken in an eerie voice in another language, the wire must have been tapped.
And if the wire was tapped, why did the court not use this in her case?
Even more, how do they KNOW she couldn't understand it?
If that call had frightened her she would have been on ends, listening to every little bit in the house, she didn't hear anyone enter or leave.
And even most importantly. Its a chain-letter on a teenage message board.

And, it's also a chain letter. no expression

Ronny
Read the last bullet blink

Bloigen
Originally posted by Ronny
Read the last bullet blink

I did. love

Ronny
shock

Bloigen
bloigenowns

just.smile
Okay. Lets start listing things wrong with this...

1. There is no Forks City.

2. A 14 year old girl would not go to jail for life

3. Pelswick Oswald the third? what genius made that up?

4. How could you blame someone dying with someone calling your house and speaking in a different language?

5. How did the person communicate with her if they spoke a different language.

6. What idiot would babysit, and never check on the kid for like 2 hours?

7. Why would her PARENTS be out until 3 AM? when she is 14.

8. How would the girl connect her brother dying to people not sending chain mail.?!

9. When it says you will be tortured like her brother..how does she know he was tortured??

10. Wouldn't the kid make any sound if somebody was killing him? enough for his babysitter to hear at least.

Seriously. If you are gonna make a chain mail, make it believable. And what is up with the random Tacos??? Happy Dance

jaden101
The only scary thing about chain letters is that people still, after **** knows how many years of them, still believe them.

Kids are idiots and shouldn't be allowed near a computer until they're 18 (plus that'd save me getting into a lot of trouble with the cops)

Ryo 666
Wow old.

XXSeXiiKillErxx
OMG. ROFL. I think I just streaked in my pants! laughing FIRST OF ALL- PELSWICK OSWALD THE THIRD?? REALLY??!!!!! ROOOOOOFLL!!! WOW. FOREAL?? ? ARE YOU SH*TING ME? HAHA. This is CRAZY. It says she was at home EATING TACOS while her DUMBA** parents were OUT GETTING WASTED? Yea sure what a dear old family.. Haha.. SERIOUSLY? Ya know I was supposed to be killed in my sleep like a month ago and thrown down a well last year. Smh. Yea yea yea killed and raped by a ghost with white balls I know I know. Oh and @overlordoverlord

I f*cking hate those chainmails with those people threatening me if I don't send it to at least ten people.
I don't even know ten people for crying out loud and now I'm cursed by some insane woman from england.
Just what I needed..

Couldn't have said it better myself. How do they know if I have f*cking 10-15 people in my f*cking contact list?? Wow. By the way I was suppose to be visited by some D*CK of a zombie kid and that B*tch stood me up.. What a ninny. Haha. Happy Dance Gotta sleep with the light and the tv on. Haha Jk. embarrasment

Rogue Jedi
bewbz.

mikeydude
I lol'd.

Dave_97
Bloigen got banned?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by mikeydude
I lol'd.

DanteTheDrvil
****ing chain letter ...
i ignored it , i sleep ...
and i did,nt die...
all the scary chainletters are only a joke!!!!!!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by mikeydude
I lol'd.

Darth Piggott
yea I hate getting chain letters, its all fake, but people still send it to me, like I'm going to waste my time sending it to 15 people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.